ATTENTION WW3! (GTFIH)

deadmanwalking

deadmanwalking

Solstice
MY FRIENDS IN AMERICA AND EUROPE IT’S TIME TO START A CIVIL WAR TO PREVENT YOUR ENLISTMENT IN THIS SATANIC JEWISH LED WAR THAT WILL KILL US ALL!

THE JEWS ARE GENOCIDING WHITE PEOPLE THROUGH MASS IMMIGRATION AND COUNTLESS OF OTHER REASONS

Image0

REFER TO THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION!

YOU ARE INCEL BECAUSE OF THE YIDS!

WE MUST UNITE TO DEFEAT THESE EVIL SATANIC KIKES

THEY DID IT IN WW2 BY BLACKMAILING AMERICA AND UK TO PREVENT HITLER FROM RESTORING EUROPE TO IT’S FORMER GLORY, NOW THEY ARE USING YOU AGAIN FOR THEIR PLANS TO CREATE GREATER JUDEA AND TO ENSLAVE & KILL YOU!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED!

Europa the last battle:

You Are Amalek all parts 👇

The Greatest Story Never Told:

9/11 missing links:

New world order communism by the back door:

In the name of Zion:

Defiant:

The Kalergi Plan:

I SINCERELY HOPE YOU READ THIS, YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE FOREVER. THIS WORLD IS FUCKED BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY! YOUR INCELDOM IS NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR GENETICS BUT BECAUSE OF THIS GLOBALIZED JEWISH WORLD!

JOIN GTV TO UNCOVER THE REAL BLACKPILL, LOOKSMAXXING IS AN ARBITRAY JEWISH COPE TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE REAL PROBLEM!

LISTEN TO THIS!

NOW GO AND START THE CIVIL WAR! HAIL VICTORY!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: moon666, aleksander, Andromedacel and 28 others
fake. There was not even a ww1 or ww2 what are you yapping about

I KNEW THIS LONG TIME AGO , LORD JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK AND I WILL FIGHT FOR HIM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, fuxkdakikez, SteveRogers and 6 others
jfl hitler and both world wars was funded by jews but yea he still mogs

• +1
Reactions: moon666 and aleksander
True Holocaust imminent

• +1
Reactions: moon666 and fuxkdakikez
Game over.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and BrahminBoss
For all legal intents and purposes I identify as a mentally challenged quadriplegic woman who is pregnant. They can't possibly be thinking of sending me to the frontlines. That's a violation of my rights!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Pikabro, Roquefort and 1 other person
Dnrd but heres a rep cause I hate kikes

• +1
Reactions: med
fake. There was not even a ww1 or ww2 what are you yapping about
Alright nigger read what I sent!
For all legal intents and purposes I identify as a mentally challenged quadriplegic woman who is pregnant. They can't possibly be thinking of sending me to the frontlines. That's a violation of my rights!
ALL IT TAKES IS TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST THE JEWS! OTHERWISE FACE YOUR INCEL MARXIST JEWISH CUCK LIFE!

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, fuxkdakikez, randomop and 1 other person
can't wait - WW3 will solve the zoomer incel problem. Billions of zoomer males will be able to lose their virginity by raping enemy females, and after they come back from war zoomettes await them to marry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, fuxkdakikez, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
I KNEW THIS LONG TIME AGO , LORD JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK AND I WILL FIGHT FOR HIM
If you havent already been fighting for the traits jesus (the person referenced in the bible) had,

then sorry to admit to you, you are a failure and a NPC who can only operate via idolotry and social network waves. Self agency is key.

cope incel loser

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Dicklet3incher
VROUM VROUM INDIA CAME TO ISRAELS RESCUE, STORMFRONTCELS SEETHING! 3 DAYS TO TEHRAN!

TOTALVICTORY

• JFL
Reactions: Andromedacel, It'snotover, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
cope incel loser
Listen you little shit, do you want to be enslaved by the Rabbi or do you want to reproduce with one of your own and live a happy fulfilling life? You may choose one you dumb nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Youㅤ, Sushifart and 1 other person
THE ORIGINS OF THE JEWS!

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Listen you little shit, do you want to be enslaved by the Rabbi or do you want to reproduce with one of your own and live a happy fulfilling life? You may choose one you dumb nigger
cope you dirty incel you will never have a happy life with jews or without

all of them are dead it's over
You will be prosecuted and hanged among the kikes for cowardly betraying your race, nation and humanity

• +1
Reactions: moon666, fuxkdakikez and Youㅤ
Typing all this on a Saturday evening is what inceldom does to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche, wollet2 and negawattlol
Read what I sent you imbecile. God you zoomer faggots really have an IQ of 60, same amount as nigger IQ. I am here to save you

• +1
Reactions: moon666, med, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
MY FRIENDS IN AMERICA AND EUROPE IT’S TIME TO START A CIVIL WAR TO PREVENT YOUR ENLISTMENT IN THIS SATANIC JEWISH LED WAR THAT WILL KILL US ALL!

THE JEWS ARE GENOCIDING WHITE PEOPLE THROUGH MASS IMMIGRATION AND COUNTLESS OF OTHER REASONS

View attachment 2857505

View attachment 2857556

View attachment 2857503

THEY DID IT IN WW2 BY BLACKMAILING AMERICA AND UK TO PREVENT HITLER FROM RESTORING EUROPE TO IT’S FORMER GLORY, NOW THEY ARE USING YOU AGAIN FOR THEIR PLANS TO CREATE GREATER JUDEA AND TO ENSLAVE & KILL YOU!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED!

Europa the last battle:

9/11 missing links:

In the name of Zion:

Defiant:

The Kalergi Plan:

I SINCERELY HOPE YOU READ THIS, YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE FOREVER. THIS WORLD IS FUCKED BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY! YOUR INCELDOM IS NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR GENETICS BUT BECAUSE OF THIS GLOBALIZED JEWISH WORLD!

JOIN GTV TO UNCOVER THE REAL BLACKPILL, LOOKSMAXXING IS AN ARBITRAY JEWISH COPE TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE REAL PROBLEM!

LISTEN TO THIS!

View attachment 2857514

View attachment 2857516

Your mentally sick bro there’s never been a world war

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
conspiracy theorist cel

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking
conspiracy theorist cel
Jew brainwashed mongrel, conspiracy theory? Tell me who killed Jesus, tell me who weaponized Islam?, tell me who created to central banking system?

TELL ME WHO OWNS THE NGO GROUPS THAT ARE OPENING UP THE BORDERS TO DISMANTLE WHITES? (Last standing folk that can defeat the Jews)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: moon666, fuxkdakikez, kebab and 4 others
4DC1DC78 B551 46FC 909A 3BA0DC9269DB Unleash hell

• +1
Reactions: moon666, fuxkdakikez and deadmanwalking

View attachment 2857505

View attachment 2857556

View attachment 2857503

EVERYTHING YOU NEED!

Europa the last battle:

9/11 missing links:

In the name of Zion:

Defiant:

The Kalergi Plan:

LISTEN TO THIS!

View attachment 2857514

View attachment 2857516

LOOK AT THIS /POL/ POST, ITS ABSOLUTELY TRUE! (((BOOMERS))) ARE ALSO PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Ww3

WE WILL NOT FIGHT IN ANY WAR! FUCK THEM ALL!

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and deadmanwalking
I hope my city turns into gotham so i can do stuff

im reading this after binge eating shit while shes out getting fucked

No need for spoiler! Let the zoomers learn!

The poor bastards will just ignore. I find the white replacement and jewish debate somewhat flawed historically speaking, but at the same time it fits like a puzzle when you look at the (group) and their role on modern's world. The video is bone chilling, it's unbelievable that this was 90 years ago, the speech perfectly describes nowadays' problems. The authors got jailed if I'm not mistaken, they had like 100 videos like this and their blogs. The nAtZI topic is one of the most censored topics ever despite just being a political ideology. We should be able to educatively learn about it just like we can discuss freely communism and its history (for example) instead of getting everything censored.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, fuxkdakikez, Youㅤ and 1 other person
The poor bastards will just ignore. I find the white replacement and jewish debate somewhat flawed historically speaking, but at the same time it fits like a puzzle when you look at the (group) and their role on modern's world. The video is bone chilling, it's unbelievable that this was 90 years ago, the speech perfectly describes nowadays' problems. The authors got jailed if I'm not mistaken, they had like 100 videos like this and their blogs. The nAtZI topic is one of the most censored topics ever despite just being a political ideology. We should be able to educatively learn about it just like we can discuss freely communism and its history (for example) instead of getting everything censored.
I agree, who do you think censors it JFL!

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, BrahminBoss, Youㅤ and 1 other person
based af. let it all burn and root out the cockroaches

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moon666, fuxkdakikez and deadmanwalking