ATTENTION WW3! (GTFIH)

Description of my average day

1-Wake up, feeling happy and lovely
2-Scroll through the news of the previous day (on a forum because TV and mass media don't show it)
3-Day ruined

These fucking cockroraches can't live by themselves, they are fucking parasites. Everyday there's news about spics or "muslims" stabbing someone to death or robbing stores. Every single day, we have enough with the native scum and now we need to deal with insects who don't even have identity documents. The population is too brainwashed, they call us nazis and extremists for being the only ones aware of the situation, they are too busy with modern circus shows.

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-semitism, because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, fuxkdakikez and randomop
good thread bhai, it’s time for you incel dogs to wake up!

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and randomop

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and fuxkdakikez

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and fuxkdakikez
MY FRIENDS IN AMERICA AND EUROPE IT’S TIME TO START A CIVIL WAR TO PREVENT YOUR ENLISTMENT IN THIS SATANIC JEWISH LED WAR THAT WILL KILL US ALL!

THE JEWS ARE GENOCIDING WHITE PEOPLE THROUGH MASS IMMIGRATION AND COUNTLESS OF OTHER REASONS

View attachment 2857505

View attachment 2857556

REFER TO THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION!

YOU ARE INCEL BECAUSE OF THE YIDS!
View attachment 2857503

WE MUST UNITE TO DEFEAT THESE EVIL SATANIC KIKES

THEY DID IT IN WW2 BY BLACKMAILING AMERICA AND UK TO PREVENT HITLER FROM RESTORING EUROPE TO IT’S FORMER GLORY, NOW THEY ARE USING YOU AGAIN FOR THEIR PLANS TO CREATE GREATER JUDEA AND TO ENSLAVE & KILL YOU!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED!

Europa the last battle:

You Are Amalek all parts 👇

The Greatest Story Never Told:

9/11 missing links:

New world order communism by the back door:

In the name of Zion:

Defiant:

The Kalergi Plan:

I SINCERELY HOPE YOU READ THIS, YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE FOREVER. THIS WORLD IS FUCKED BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY! YOUR INCELDOM IS NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR GENETICS BUT BECAUSE OF THIS GLOBALIZED JEWISH WORLD!

JOIN GTV TO UNCOVER THE REAL BLACKPILL, LOOKSMAXXING IS AN ARBITRAY JEWISH COPE TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE REAL PROBLEM!

LISTEN TO THIS!

NOW GO AND START THE CIVIL WAR! HAIL VICTORY!
View attachment 2857514

View attachment 2857516

This thread would take half of a day to go through, why the fuck would you do that? This thread is a fucking seminar. I hate seminars!

high iq thread

• Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking
This thread would take half of a day to go through, why the fuck would you do that? This thread is a fucking seminar. I hate seminars!
Do you want to know the truth or no? Again looksmaxxing is am arbitrary cope once you understand the real issue in the world

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, gymislife and BigJimsWornOutTires
Description of my average day

1-Wake up, feeling happy and lovely
2-Scroll through the news of the previous day (on a forum because TV and mass media don't show it)
3-Day ruined

These fucking cockroraches can't live by themselves, they are fucking parasites. Everyday there's news about spics or "muslims" stabbing someone to death or robbing stores. Every single day, we have enough with the native scum and now we need to deal with insects who don't even have identity documents. The population is too brainwashed, they call us nazis and extremists for being the only ones aware of the situation, they are too busy with modern circus shows.

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-semitism, because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."
Indeed man sometimes you think there is no hope especially when you see your own people (wiggers and mudsharks) brainwashed by J’s and weaponized against you. We must spread the word.

And for the ethnics here, this is not a call for total death. Everyone can be NatSoc and prosper in his own country. You can all go back home around your kind. But of course, Europe is too comfortable for you because in your homeland you will get raped and killed.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Debetro
Do you want to know the truth or no? Again looksmaxxing is am arbitrary cope once you understand the real issue in the world
I get it. But the Jews nor any race is trying to eliminate white culture. The leaders and wealthy families are scared shitless. Let's take Trump and the US government for example. Back in 2020, thugs organized BLM, protests, and riots. The black community threatened DC that if Trump did not leave the White House, America would pay the toll in the form of cities burning and attacks on rich people. So Trump ran away! With the government's assistance, ofc. As payback, they opened the border. They know those migrants will come penniless. They'll need shelter—low-income housing! Thus, black communities. Unlike the many scared white folks, South Americans do not fear blacks. On the contrary, blacks fear them!

Israel's rich families are just as scared as Iran's wealthy oil whores. Russian rich folks are equally frightened. This internet is opening eyes galore! The people are waking up and seeing the truth. Every government in this world is threatened to be taken over by the people who outnumber them. Make no mistake, a frightened person is a dangerous one! This is why World War Three will happen but unlike the shows Israel puts on, China will come with wrath. China too is scared not of their people, but of the rest of the world.

We need the US military in the Middle East because of China's Belt and Road scheme. Just recently, China's influence along with Russia's has rallied Niger, Africa to evict the US military. This is intelligence MSM is withholding from you all.

Kill the jews

I get it. But the Jews nor any race is trying to eliminate white culture. The leaders and wealthy families are scared shitless. Let's take Trump and the US government for example. Back in 2020, thugs organized BLM, protests, and riots. The black community threatened DC that if Trump did not leave the White House, America would pay the toll in the form of cities burning and attacks on rich people. So Trump ran away! With the government's assistance, ofc. As payback, they opened the border. They know those migrants will come penniless. They'll need shelter—low-income housing! Thus, black communities. Unlike the many scared white folks, South Americans do not fear blacks. On the contrary, blacks fear them!

Israel's rich families are just as scared as Iran's wealthy oil whores. Russian rich folks are equally frightened. This internet is opening eyes galore! The people are waking up and seeing the truth. Every government in this world is threatened to be taken over by the people who outnumber them. Make no mistake, a frightened person is a dangerous one! This is why World War Three will happen but unlike the shows Israel puts on, China will come with wrath. China too is scared not of their people, but of the rest of the world.

We need the US military in the Middle East because of China's Belt and Road scheme. Just recently, China's influence along with Russia's has rallied Niger, Africa to evict the US military. This is intelligence MSM is withholding from you all.
Russia is owned by the Jews, the oligarchs are Ashkenazi. Putin’s mother is Jewish. China was built upon Jewish communist bases and Iran’s islamic republic was implemented by the Jews to prevent Iran from becoming a powerhouse pre 1979.

What are talking about? This is just the mainstream garbage you are spewing. It is not necessarily whites that Jews are actively trying to kill, it is all of us. And quite frankly whites are the last society standing that can do something about this before it’s too late that’s why it is under attack. The biblical history still hasn’t ended. We are still under Talmudic attack.

Please watch what I sent most politics is Jewish garbage to put you in a paradigm to confuse you from who really rules. Trump’s administration is funded by kikes and so is any other left administration. Biden for example.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and fuxkdakikez
Russia is owned by the Jews, the oligarchs are Ashkenazi. Putin’s mother is Jewish. China was built upon Jewish communist bases and Iran’s islamic republic was implemented by the Jews to prevent Iran from becoming a powerhouse pre 1979.

What are talking about? This is just the mainstream garbage you are spewing. It is not necessarily whites that Jews are actively trying to kill, it is all of us. And quite frankly whites are the last society standing that can do something about this before it’s too late that’s why it is under attack. The biblical history still hasn’t ended. We are still under Talmudic attack.

Please watch what I sent most politics is Jewish garbage to put you in a paradigm to confuse you from who really rules. Trump’s administration is funded by kikes and so is any other left administration. Biden for example.
Ugh, man. I don't know what to tell you. Someone's filling your head with a load of paranoia bullshit. The Jews are out to me! The Jews are taking, no, have taken over the world! Those fucking Jews! Brutal arrogant twats spew that paranoia garbage. The "REAL" Jews mind their own business and keep their family tight. Some of them are loaded with money. But get this, you ain't getting none of it! And that pisses other rich fucks off. They throw tantrums and whine like white trash bitches to their lower rank dick suckers. "Those fucking Jews!" Lmao! Thirsty motherfuckers are the biggest snowflake retards in the business world.

I didn't watch or read anything, but yeah, the jews are shit

Ugh, man. I don't know what to tell you. Someone's filling your head with a load of paranoia bullshit. The Jews are out to me! The Jews are taking, no, have taken over the world! Those fucking Jews! Brutal arrogant twats spew that paranoia garbage. The "REAL" Jews mind their own business and keep their family tight. Some of them are loaded with money. But get this, you ain't getting none of it! And that pisses other rich fucks off. They throw tantrums and whine like white trash bitches to their lower rank dick suckers. "Those fucking Jews!" Lmao! Thirsty motherfuckers are the biggest snowflake retards in the business world.
I don’t care about money or wealth when everyone is a demoralized faggot. It’s not paranoia never even said it to be. It is just the truth of this world, free masonry etc is all Jewish concept so what makes you think an avg “good jew” (doesn’t exist they are still Talmudic) will not think the same?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I don’t care about money or wealth when everyone is a demoralized faggot. It’s not paranoia never even said it to be. It is just the truth of this world, free masonry etc is all Jewish concept so what makes you think an avg “good jew” (doesn’t exist they are still Talmudic) will not think the same?
IT'S NOT TRUE.

Yes because that is your only argument. Chimp out
I'm disowned. My family blood goes back to the community Israel's evil fucks allowed Hamas to attack. My piggybackers know this to be a Fact.

have a Totally Kind Day!!

• JFL
bump

• Love it
bump

• Love it
Check the playlist for educational purposes archive.org/details/alerta-judiada-videos-2015-2017/Adolf+Hitler+on+the+Jews. mp4