attracting beckys is literally worthless

I think rappers just rent those lambos and pretend to be rich to flex. Cause my friend was the son of a CEO who had a business raking in 100 mill in revenue and they drove a cadillac escalade truck or I think it was a range rover.
Top tier rappers are rich af and well connected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Ngl I kinda relate to her here. I'm an ugly 3-4/10 who's Stacy only. What's the point of arrangemarraigemaxxing some other Indian and producing another bunch of baby incels, I'm also quite insecure about my looks too.

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 21620
Ngl I kinda relate to her here. I'm an ugly 3-4/10 who's Stacy only. What's the point of arrangemarraigemaxxing some other Indian and producing another bunch of baby incels, I'm also quite insecure about my looks too.
"I have pretty clear skin, solid skincare routine and SPF everyday, straight teeth and I take my oral hygiene very seriously, green/blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and pretty slim (want to start going to the gym to gain some weight though). Decent nose but sticks out a little bit, hooded eyes, but I have a ugly eye shape which I think ruins my face. Weirdly shaped lips and thin out so much when I smile, weird chin (probably my biggest insecurity, along with eye shape). My hair is a mess I can't ever contain. Weird face shape, a little long."

Nvm I realize now that she's just a Stacy larping as insecure, many such cases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
Yeah. You have to be in the right place at the right time. And they have to like you enough to want to be your friend.
exactly

Such a brutal nuclear level realization you just dropped on me

They are like Gollum when it comes to physical beauty

Men, women, they don’t care

They want to control the ring of power at all costs aKa LOOKS
Yeah but you're an absolute mogger, you the guy that went on Fetlife? I wish i had your low inhibity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and AchooWhalesAreBlue
Yeah. You have to be in the right place at the right time. And they have to like you enough to want to be your friend.
literally how i got my ex stacylite girl that was rich

i was in the right place right time, like literally lucked the fuck out (i know yall talking about rich dudes)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Brutal took @RecessedChinCel 's post and got 3x the reacts

• So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
they can't even handle beckies, the social level between the user here and juts a becky is just crazy
and they want stacies

i promise most of this forum can't even get a becky, they're just insecure fucks
Dead on. Most guys on forum would stutter like crazy and say goofy shit and act weird in front of a HTB showing interest. Standing in the corner of the club mean mugging type shit JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620, Looks234 and 2 others
Nope. Not at all. Forum average is 3 PSL.
Why are you so focused on the guys face lol

Women don’t stay in LTRs just because of your face :lul:

Relationships don’t work like peace wise mathematical functions

“Hello my name is Josh.. I’m 5 PSL.. you must talk to me because science says guys who are 5 PSL get the most women” :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 19172, gymmaxedhorse and 6 others
Good. I hope all women even the the truefemcels find avg looking men disgusting :Comfy:
Fuck em

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Blackgymmax
Why are you so focused on the guys face lol

Women don’t stay in LTRs just because of your face :lul:

Relationships don’t work like peace wise mathematical functions

“Hello my name is Josh.. I’m 5 PSL.. you must talk to me because science says guys who are 5 PSL get the most women” :lul::lul:
Strawmanning my arguments.

I never said there is an exact threshold after which women suddenly start finding you attractive. It is a spectrum where the more you are towards the higher end of the spectrum, the easier it is.

Sure a 3 PSL dude could get HTBs with a lot of numbers game and optimizing other halos like status, nt etc but the risk to reward ratio ain't that great.

Most people here should go after their looksmatch or slightly higher if they don't want to put too much effort into getting a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Good. I hope all women even the the truefemcels find avg looking men disgusting :Comfy:
Fuck em
No they don't. Femcels find average men attractive. I am talking legit femcels not some HTB rated femcel on here lol.

• JFL
Yeah but you're an absolute mogger, you the guy that went on Fetlife? I wish i had your low inhibity
Yea I went on Fetlife and messaged about 30 dominatrixes today

Heard back from about 7 of them

It’s going to be a long week mAn

Feeling like averagejoe over here tbh ngl

Sure a 3 PSL dude could get HTBs with a lot of numbers game and optimizing other halos like status, nt etc but the risk to reward ratio ain't that great.
I’ve said this before.. if you’ve been dealt with a bad hand you can’t put in low effort & expect great results

You’re 3 PSL you’re gonna have to put in more work than a legit Chad that’s the game.. it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Darwined
I mean bro it is what it is
Women clearly have it better than men in the dating market, you just gotta accept it
Unless you're gigachad you won't be getting stacylites and HTBs on an abudance
and none of us here are true gigachads (gigachad = chad with status, money)

you need to be legit famous (celebrity tier) to be able to attract true stacies, and even w this, you need looks
imo an irl gigachad means chad face with tall height and big frame. Same with stacy and gigastacy. Status and money don't have anything to do with it

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I’ve said this before.. if you’ve been dealt with a bad hand you can’t put in low effort & expect great results

You’re 3 PSL you’re gonna have to put in more work than a legit Chad that’s the game.. it is what it is
A lot more, yes. But that is on them. Either put in an average amount of effort to get your looksmatch or put in way more effort to get a girl much better looking than you.

• +1
A lot more, yes. But that is on them. Either put in an average amount of effort to get your looksmatch or put in way more effort to get a girl much better looking than you.
a 3psl guy wont get a 3psl girl at all. Atleast not in a non cucked or buxxed ltr. 2psl tops. You have to be atleast htn as a man to be able to reliable date your looksmatch in a non buxxed non cucked relationship and be desired by them sexually

As long as it's at least looksmatch and you're attracted to them then it's a W

• Love it
a 3psl guy wont get a 3psl girl at all. Atleast not in a non cucked or buxxed ltr. 2psl tops. You have to be atleast htn as a man to be able to reliable date your looksmatch in a non buxxed non cucked relationship and be desired by them sexually
Lol. IDK. I just see looksmatched couples all the time. And you can't honestly say they don't develop attraction over time.

You niggas focus on the top 10% image obsessed women. Go outside lol. Many women are happy to date some guy around their level.

• +1
As long as it's at least looksmatch and you're attracted to them then it's a W
obviously but women will never be physically attracted to a sub htn face. I will die on this hill. You could ofc ltr a girl who didn't find you initially attractive facially but idk if i want to do that. I'd rather never get into relationships or have sex than that. It's all about desire and validation for me

Real life experience is totally different, it’s actually retarded when you think about it
I got a Muslim friend who is at best a htn and pulled 2 Stacie’s from the workplace
My own sister is a Stacy and I’m being really harsh when it comes to rates and she is since 4 years in a ltr with the same fucking cuck (he’s a mtn at best and I’m being generous)
Sometimes I get a brain freeze when I see shit like this, it’s really hard to digest after being in the psl scene for a while

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Looks234
Dead on. Most guys on forum would stutter like crazy and say goofy shit and act weird in front of a HTB showing interest. Standing in the corner of the club mean mugging type shit JFL
And then go on here and flex their so called "iOis" which is usually just a women checking them out for a few seconds, just like how women check out 10 guys a day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Looks234, chinchinchin and 2 others
Nobody should be banging landwhales idc if you have to go a year without pussy

I’ve seen dudes pass over average chicks on their tinder just cuz she’s not “Stacy enough” whatever tf that means

If you’re going into an LTR just cuz the bitch is hot you’re doing it wrong
i just need to get my ex back srs

only slim white girl who ever simped me properly my whole life

except for my other ex before that but i ran just be first game so doesnt count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 21620 and chinchinchin
Real life experience is totally different, it’s actually retarded when you think about it
I got a Muslim friend who is at best a htn and pulled 2 Stacie’s from the workplace
My own sister is a Stacy and I’m being really harsh when it comes to rates and she is since 4 years in a ltr with the same fucking cuck (he’s a mtn at best and I’m being generous)
Sometimes I get a brain freeze when I see shit like this, it’s really hard to digest after being in the psl scene for a while
since you are a .org user you probably have an in built ethnic tax bias so your htn muslim friend might actaully be a chadlite.

Jk kinda well not really but yeah of course blackpill is not perfect and doesn't apply to every single case but no statistical phenomenon does. The truth of the matter is that facial looks exponentially improve your dating and sexual success as a male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Dead on. Most guys on forum would stutter like crazy and say goofy shit and act weird in front of a HTB showing interest.
I did this shit can I salvage it :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Stop using stacy to lightly jesus. You may never see a stacy in your entire life irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 21620
Fuck em
Nigga you average yourself in pics posted by @Erik-Jón

@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, StrangerDanger, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
Even HTBs lol it’s not even your looks..

You’re forgetting these women are YEARS ahead of you guys socially.. starting in middle school

They’ve had countless interactions with subhumans, normies, and chads & can tell who’s a loser, socially inept & who’s smooth

They’re always going to be 10 steps ahead of you especially if you’ve never interacted with enough women IRL @alriodai @fogdart @whiteissuperior
This is true and utter suifuel.

Go outside lol. Many women are happy to date some guy around their level.
Cope bhai. The mtb pajeeta I went on a date with thought I was subhuman manlet "nice guy" trash :feelswah::feelswah:

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 21620 and Darwined
bump

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Even HTBs lol it’s not even your looks..

You’re forgetting these women are YEARS ahead of you guys socially.. starting in middle school

They’ve had countless interactions with subhumans, normies, and chads & can tell who’s a loser, socially inept & who’s smooth

They’re always going to be 10 steps ahead of you especially if you’ve never interacted with enough women IRL @alriodai @fogdart @whiteissuperior
good post

• Love it
Lol. IDK. I just see looksmatched couples all the time. And you can't honestly say they don't develop attraction over time.

You niggas focus on the top 10% image obsessed women. Go outside lol. Many women are happy to date some guy around their level.
where can I meet a girl happy with a guy around her level

Tbf I can’t rly blame her. I was anxious af and made her carry the convo for 2 hrs :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah talking yourself out the pussy.. get to the point direct & concise

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Most people here should go after their looksmatch or slightly higher if they don't want to put too much effort into getting a gf.
Slightly higher dude...always slightly higher. The other day i saw on my facebook page a guy around 5.5-6/10 with a legit 3.5/10 girl.

Trust me, plenty of normies dating HTBs. Always aim higher...especially if you're in good shape, have a good career and good social skills.

Slightly higher dude...always slightly higher. The other day i saw on my facebook page a guy around 5.5-6/10 with a legit 3.5/10 girl.

Trust me, plenty of normies dating HTBs. Always aim higher...especially if you're in good shape, have a good career and good social skills.
Then you aren't aiming higher.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Yeah talking yourself out the pussy.. get to the point direct & concise
I’m not going on anymore dates from OLD. I’m just too non NT and anxious. Plus I’d have to pray that they aren’t turned off by my height.

I’d prefer to meet someone irl so I’d feel more comfortable, but it’s never happening cause I’m a room rotter with no social circle :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
I’m not going on anymore dates from OLD. I’m just too non NT and anxious. Plus I’d have to pray that they aren’t turned off by my height.

I’d prefer to meet someone irl so I’d feel more comfortable, but it’s never happening cause I’m a room rotter with no social circle :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Nonsense

You need to join a public speaking class & work on your anxiety & NT first

Pussy should be the last thing on your mind until you fix the deep rooted issues first

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and rand anon

If you are getting dates, you should go.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and tyronelite