attracting beckys is literally worthless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Wallenberg and rand anon
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite
I’m 23 and khhv:hnghn::hnghn:

If a 4’11 mtb pajeeta thought I was trash I don’t see how I’d ever do well on another date
Oh god. You take everything on this site too seriously. Just because I say dravidians have it much harder, does not mean every single dravidian out there is screwed. If you take the opinions of users over IRL experience, you are retarded.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I’m 23 and khhv:hnghn::hnghn:

If a 4’11 mtb pajeeta thought I was trash I don’t see how I’d ever do well on another date
You were probably showing insecurities & she recognized you’re the type of guy who’s nervous & not sure of himself

That’s why it’s good to continue going on dates & practice

• So Sad
You were probably showing insecurities & she recognized you’re the type of guy who’s nervous & not sure of himsel
The topic of sports came up, I told her I stopped playing basketball after middle school cause I was too short:forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Oh god. You take everything on this site too seriously. Just because I say dravidians have it much harder, does not mean every single dravidian out there is screwed. If you take the opinions of users over IRL experience, you are retarded.
I don’t think every dravidian is screwed. Most guys aren’t 5’3 though :feelsrope:

Are you 5'3 @rand anon

• +1
  • So Sad
The topic of sports came up, I told her I stopped playing basketball after middle school cause I was too short:forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You see what I’m talking about :lul::lul:

You’re literally shooting yourself in the foot self deprecating about your insecurities

STOP IT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai and rand anon

You’re literally shooting yourself in the foot self deprecating about your insecurities

STOP IT
This lol. Just because short men have it harder, does not give him the excuse to act like this.

• So Sad
Cope pussy is pussy

STOP IT
Yeah I suppose. It wasn't even intentional, just subconscious

I don't see myself going on anymore dates until I become less awkward. Highly doubt that'll happen though. Regardless, thank u, I appreciate the advice and encouragement

Yeah I suppose. It wasn't even intentional, just subconscious

I don't see myself going on anymore dates until I become less awkward. Highly doubt that'll happen though. Regardless, thank u, I appreciate the advice and encouragement
You’re not gonna get less awkward by not taking action

You’re gonna get MORE AWKWARD cuz you’re not training your social muscles

The same applies to building muscle, learning a new instrument etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and rand anon
Even low tier beckys on Badoo ignore me, it’s incredibly over mans I must be so fucking ugly man :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Even low tier beckys on Badoo ignore me, it’s incredibly over mans I must be so fucking ugly man :fuk:
Badoo is subhuman app. Tinder has better girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and TUSSELEIF
Badoo is subhuman app. Tinder has better girls
I know, I just don’t feel good enough for tinder and that my "class" is with the Badoo subhumans, but that even low tier beckies on Badoo ignore me is absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I know, I just don’t feel good enough for tinder and that my "class" is with the Badoo subhumans, but that even low tier beckies on Badoo ignore me is absolutely brutal
What about IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
ngl i always got angry when some girls who i clearly mogged gave me iois or approached

one asked for my number once at the beach and i just said no. she was shocked

1140.jpg

I actually don’t think I understand that post lmao life of a IQcel

My half sis got sad when I said she was aversge months ago one time and she still brings it up to this day as if it was an insult

Keep in mind I'm literally extemely below average yet she ignores that and acts like her life is worse and she literally tells me its worse and I'm dumb for complaining about being an ugly manlet

She said she doesn't like being average and wants to be called above average

I wish I could even be average jfl
Foid entitlement is beyond disbelief. When I was a young bluepilled kid, all i ever wanted to be was a normie with a small circle of close friends and a girl next door type of girlfriend. These whores literally want to all be rich high status gigastacies that have an endless row of gigachads one dm away.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Growth Plate
"I have pretty clear skin, solid skincare routine and SPF everyday, straight teeth and I take my oral hygiene very seriously, green/blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and pretty slim (want to start going to the gym to gain some weight though). Decent nose but sticks out a little bit, hooded eyes, but I have a ugly eye shape which I think ruins my face. Weirdly shaped lips and thin out so much when I smile, weird chin (probably my biggest insecurity, along with eye shape). My hair is a mess I can't ever contain. Weird face shape, a little long."

Nvm I realize now that she's just a Stacy larping as insecure, many such cases.

Muh nigga i literally have all of this. 😂😂😂😂

Clear skin✅

Straight whitish teeth that I get cleaned at the dentist once every 6 months✅

Solid skincare routine✅

Brush twice a day like you're suppose to and use mouthwash✅

Leanmaxxed, you can see my jawline, even on my recessed side. Plus I plan on losing even more weight so I can get my abs in. ✅

Nigga she doesn't even give a good description of her facial features, like wtf is a "decent nose". You don't get to decide if you have good facial features, OTHER PEOPLE decide if you have good facial features.

I have terrible eye area and thin lips like hers, why the fuck is she a stacy but I'm a low tier normie? 😂😂😂😂😂

Lmao "stacy" you guys overrate foids dramatically. From the vague and shitty description she gave about her looks, I wouldn't put her past a high tier becky MAX. 😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 21620
Attracting beckies means you are atleast a htn to chadlite since women in general (beckies who are a 5/10) usually go 1 to 2 points above their own looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 21620
Is not attracting beckies also worthless?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
And then go on here and flex their so called "iOis" which is usually just a women checking them out for a few seconds, just like how women check out 10 guys a day
LMFAO goddamn man stop ur gonna make me kms

Nonsense

You need to join a public speaking class & work on your anxiety & NT first

Pussy should be the last thing on your mind until you fix the deep rooted issues first
High IQ goddamn

Even HTBs lol it’s not even your looks..

You’re forgetting these women are YEARS ahead of you guys socially.. starting in middle school

They’ve had countless interactions with subhumans, normies, and chads & can tell who’s a loser, socially inept & who’s smooth

They’re always going to be 10 steps ahead of you especially if you’ve never interacted with enough women IRL @alriodai @fogdart @whiteissuperior
@tyronelite this blackpill broke me in half.

I've never been wrecked like this before. Im mid-late 20s and get serioues iOis from girls 23-26 in the Apt gym. But i CANNOT APPROACH. These girls mog me socially, I know it. So i LARP as dark triad and ignore them, but they socially mog me to the moon and back. WTF am i suppose to do?

“Hello my name is Josh.. I’m 5 PSL.. you must talk to me because science says guys who are 5 PSL get the most women” :lul::lul:
Lol,obviously that wouldn’t work but that’s because josh is a subhuman 5PSL,6.5PSLers should actually approach like this