Attraction BOOSTED

S

stunna

Kraken
Day 44 first nofap attempt, I'm 18 years old addicted since 10. 6'0 159lbs. Seen this gym baddie lowkey peeping me for like a whole week. The other night i just said fuck this, went up to her and asked if she wanted to workout together bold and clear (we were both doing legs). She said yea, offered her number and socials on the spot. After a little chat, she said she was 21 and I said I was 18. We were both shocked. She thought I was older I thought she was younger. Absolutely didn't scare either one of us off tho. Convo honestly flowed like water. 2 nights later i picked her up to go to the gym together and dropped her back off after a post workout blunt. I've shown hardly any sexual desire and it's drawing her in. She's double, triple, sometimes quadruple texting when I dont respond for hours, sending "cute" snaps to get compliments out of me, all of it, but I'm not folding lol. Making this woman pursue me. Giving her the friend treatment before she can give it to me. Fellas, these women can see your journeys progress in the way you carry yourself and speak. When you hold your seed and direct energy where it should be, you get so much unexpected attention and looks. Anyway if/when things do get sexual, Im not fucking her. Imma just give her good head and make her go crazy over the next week or so. Leave breadcrumbs for them guys. Know your worth and give 0 fucks about rejection. Just take action brahs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, ascension, goldpill and 1 other person
UPDATE: its been 3 days since original post, last night got her to come over and had her bouncing on my dick. Sucked the life out her pussy too. Fun night brahs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Nick.Harte
Over for Shindycels

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
FFür Kollegahcels

Retracting attention pill even works for subhumans unironically

Destiny gets laid because he just ignores women and intellectually dicks on them when they say stupid shit

It's so foreign to their mind, seeing a ltn not simp over them aggressively, and barely look at them, that they want their attention even more

This is how he got his wife Melina (but he's still ltn, that could only last so long)

So IMAGINE THE POWER when an actual good looking guy does this shit

This post is actually very valid and you can and should implement it on a smaller scale with every female interaction to leverage your perceived lack of interest

• Woah
Reactions: stunna
nofap legit u think bro?

Retracting attention pill even works for subhumans unironically

Destiny gets laid because he just ignores women and intellectually dicks on them when they say stupid shit

It's so foreign to their mind, seeing a ltn not simp over them aggressively, and barely look at them, that they want their attention even more

This is how he got his wife Melina (but he's still ltn, that could only last so long)

So IMAGINE THE POWER when an actual good looking guy does this shit

This post is actually very valid and you can and should implement it on a smaller scale with every female interaction to leverage your perceived lack of interest
Keep coping

Yes bro

i'm on day 48 now and just had my dick sucked by a baddie at the gym
u think its the result of nofap fr?
or coincidence

• +1
Reactions: stunna
I did more, no difference

link reddit thread