Attractive females in major cities tier list

I agree; Russia being their supplier. Russia's export of women to China is an important aspect of their economic negotiations.

After watching examples like these, I would probably include Tokyo in B tier in the first list. ~40 million metro population, but they lack the native genes to compete with the A and S tiers.

agree, u r looking for >2 SDs, and u are looking for generic value, not frauded/ perceived slut value, so ofc no Asian city can be in S or A tier

This is all highly speculative. Make your own below if you disagree with these. Cities are somewhat ranked within each tier. The first tier list isn't per capita (it would be way too difficult), therefore larger cities tend to have an inherent advantage.

Major cities with highest amounts of GigaStacies (+4 SD; ~250,000 females in existence)
S tierNew York City
Paris
A tierMilan
Los Angeles
London
B tierMoscow
Berlin
Miami
Saint Petersburg
Sydney
Madrid
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Amsterdam
Stockholm
C tierBuenos Aires
Toronto
Almaty
Marseille
Brussels
Hamburg
Munich
Montreal
Prague
Belgrade
Minsk
Vienna
Barcelona
Warsaw
Lisbon
Zürich
Copenhagen
Oslo
Rotterdam
The Hague
Melbourne
Rome
Naples
Zagreb
Athens
Helsinki
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Nice
Istanbul
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Caracas
Montevideo
Bucharest
Shanghai
Beijing

Of the above major cities, the most attractive, average female under the age of 30
S tierPrague
Zagreb
Minsk
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Moscow
Saint Petersburg
Belgrade
Warsaw
Vienna
Zürich
A tierBuenos Aires
Lisbon
Berlin
Munich
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Helsinki
Nice
Paris
Milan
Montevideo
Madrid
Barcelona
Naples
B tierAmsterdam
Rotterdam
The Hague
Hamburg
Sydney
Oslo
Marseille
Rome
Brussels
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Athens
C tierAlmaty
Toronto
Montreal
Melbourne
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Istanbul
Caracas
Bucharest
New York City
Los Angeles
Miami
D tierLondon
Shanghai
Beijing
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Good thread. Add me next time ;)

Eurocentric white foid worshipping bullshit. Tokyo Osaka Singapore Kuala Lumpur Kyoto Seoul etc are all S-Tier and they mog the shitout of Paris and all that crap:lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Oberyn
Eurocentric white foid worshipping bullshit. Tokyo Osaka Singapore Kuala Lumpur Kyoto Seoul etc are all S-Tier and they mog the shitout of Paris and all that crap:lul:
WJLLOp7.png

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, AscendingHero, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
This is all highly speculative. Make your own below if you disagree with these. Cities are somewhat ranked within each tier. The first tier list isn't per capita (it would be way too difficult), therefore larger cities tend to have an inherent advantage.

Major cities with highest amounts of GigaStacies (+4 SD; ~250,000 females in existence)
S tierNew York City
Paris
A tierMilan
Los Angeles
London
B tierMoscow
Berlin
Miami
Saint Petersburg
Sydney
Madrid
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Amsterdam
Stockholm
C tierBuenos Aires
Toronto
Almaty
Marseille
Brussels
Hamburg
Munich
Montreal
Prague
Belgrade
Minsk
Vienna
Barcelona
Warsaw
Lisbon
Zürich
Copenhagen
Oslo
Rotterdam
The Hague
Melbourne
Rome
Naples
Zagreb
Athens
Helsinki
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Nice
Istanbul
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Caracas
Montevideo
Bucharest
Shanghai
Beijing

Of the above major cities, the most attractive, average female under the age of 30
S tierPrague
Zagreb
Minsk
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Moscow
Saint Petersburg
Belgrade
Warsaw
Vienna
Zürich
A tierBuenos Aires
Lisbon
Berlin
Munich
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Helsinki
Nice
Paris
Milan
Montevideo
Madrid
Barcelona
Naples
B tierAmsterdam
Rotterdam
The Hague
Hamburg
Sydney
Oslo
Marseille
Rome
Brussels
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Athens
C tierAlmaty
Toronto
Montreal
Melbourne
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Istanbul
Caracas
Bucharest
New York City
Los Angeles
Miami
D tierLondon
Shanghai
Beijing
Johannesburg
Cape Town
No shit nigga

@Collagen or rope get these cumskin Russian models out of the Motherland.

• WTF
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Good effort good list...

But where is my list of cities with high IQ stacies?
High IQ stacy > gigastacy anyday. We aren't gigachads anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Good effort good list...

But where is my list of cities with high IQ stacies?
High IQ stacy > gigastacy anyday. We aren't gigachads anyway.
Ivy league school cities. @Collagen or rope will help you out.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlexanderTheGreat

How come there are Russian stacies in manchurianland?
I guess it's rare and they are mostly there as tourists? Don't think such nordic genes are found anywhere in Northeast Asia? (including Russian Far East)

How come there are Russian stacies in manchurianland?
I guess it's rare and they are mostly there as tourists? Don't think such nordic genes are found anywhere in Northeast Asia? (including Russian Far East)
Russia exports them to China as part of Russia-China negotiations.

• Woah
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Russia exports them to China as part of Russia-China negotiations.
Mirin' east asian iq

To do what though? I hope not exporting them for wifing like they do with the uyghur foids?

And is it stacies that are generally exported, or foids in general?

Seoul is defo not S-tier, Hong Kong probably is, if ur going on IRL

If u go on PSL then no asian cities are even going to be B-tier, it's just that asians aren't fat, do good make up, and dress really well.

Seoul is defo not S-tier, Hong Kong probably is, if ur going on IRL

If u go on PSL then no asian cities are even going to be B-tier, it's just that asians aren't fat, do good make up, and dress really well.
I disagree, many Japanese cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka any other city of any significance will have more beauties at the top and on average than 99% of any Western Euro or whatever country without question.

This is all very pointless anyways because it's all opinionated. I think they have far prettier cuter faces with more feminine features which is objectively true while many on here fetishize masculine man-jawed tranny lookalike white "females" on here:hnghn:

I disagree, many Japanese cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka any other city of any significance will have more beauties at the top and on average than 99% of any Western Euro or whatever country without question.

This is all very pointless anyways because it's all opinionated. I think they have far prettier cuter faces with more feminine features which is objectively true while many on here fetishize masculine man-jawed tranny lookalike white "females" on here:hnghn:
Idk how much time u spent in these cities, but I spent a lot of time in them (not been to Nagoya).

If I judge true facial beauty, it's rare in them, a lot of it is yellow fever trope and muh stormfronter wants submissive asian wife to worship him.

However IRL Japanese girls look decent, and remember I'm saying this as a guy where prob half the foids I slept with, or more, have been noodles

Idk how much time u spent in these cities, but I spent a lot of time in them (not been to Nagoya).
seen enough street video to form my opinion, will visit in the future
If I judge true facial beauty, it's rare in them, a lot of it is yellow fever trope and muh stormfronter wants submissive asian wife to worship him.
wrong, though they have better personalities as well. Yellow fever isn't a thing and stormfronters like them cuz they're naturally better looking. I live in a city with plenty of white foids and I think the beauty in them is lacking so idk I also tons of cute HQNP asian girls regularly, on the other hand
However IRL Japanese girls look decent, and remember I'm saying this as a guy where prob half the foids I slept with, or more, have been noodles
ok

seen enough street video to form my opinion, will visit in the future

wrong, though they have better personalities as well. Yellow fever isn't a thing and stormfronters like them cuz they're naturally better looking. I live in a city with plenty of white foids and I think the beauty in them is lacking so idk I also tons of cute HQNP asian girls regularly, on the other hand

ok
Alright man, well like I say, I've lived in Asia for around 8 years, so I've formed my opinion, and was very different to what I saw on street videos.

Wish u all the best, I guess u have a JBW advantage too, so u will enjoy Asia

Mirin' east asian iq

To do what though? I hope not exporting them for wifing like they do with the uyghur foids?

And is it stacies that are generally exported, or foids in general?
Modeling and sex—the usual.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

S tierNew York City
Paris
A tierMilan
Los Angeles
London
B tierMoscow
Berlin
Miami
Saint Petersburg
Sydney
Madrid
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Amsterdam
Stockholm
C tierBuenos Aires
Toronto
Almaty
Marseille
Brussels
Hamburg
Munich
Montreal
Prague
Belgrade
Minsk
Vienna
Barcelona
Warsaw
Lisbon
Zürich
Copenhagen
Oslo
Rotterdam
The Hague
Melbourne
Rome
Naples
Zagreb
Athens
Helsinki
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Nice
Istanbul
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Caracas
Montevideo
Bucharest
Shanghai
Beijing

S tierPrague
Zagreb
Minsk
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Moscow
Saint Petersburg
Belgrade
Warsaw
Vienna
Zürich
A tierBuenos Aires
Lisbon
Berlin
Munich
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Helsinki
Nice
Paris
Milan
Montevideo
Madrid
Barcelona
Naples
B tierAmsterdam
Rotterdam
The Hague
Hamburg
Sydney
Oslo
Marseille
Rome
Brussels
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Athens
C tierAlmaty
Toronto
Montreal
Melbourne
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Istanbul
Caracas
Bucharest
New York City
Los Angeles
Miami
D tierLondon
Shanghai
Beijing
Johannesburg
Cape Town
@forevergymcelling @6ft4 @Deusmaximus

Just be Maher theory and get on tinder/social media in these parts of the world.

Anyone whose seen a Maherfish experiment or ran one knows what im talking about

wdym by +4sd? are u trying to say they're 250,000 gigastacies in these cities or what?

@Reckless Turtle are u east asian bro?

No. I'm probably mostly western European.
Oh lol

cuz someone itt said, "mirin east asian iq" jfl

what would you say are the top stacy cities in the US though?

S tierNew York City
Paris
A tierMilan
Los Angeles
London
B tierMoscow
Berlin
Miami
Saint Petersburg
Sydney
Madrid
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Amsterdam
Stockholm
C tierBuenos Aires
Toronto
Almaty
Marseille
Brussels
Hamburg
Munich
Montreal
Prague
Belgrade
Minsk
Vienna
Barcelona
Warsaw
Lisbon
Zürich
Copenhagen
Oslo
Rotterdam
The Hague
Melbourne
Rome
Naples
Zagreb
Athens
Helsinki
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Nice
Istanbul
Johannesburg
Cape Town
Caracas
Montevideo
Bucharest
Shanghai
Beijing

S tierPrague
Zagreb
Minsk
Vilnius
Riga
Tallinn
Moscow
Saint Petersburg
Belgrade
Warsaw
Vienna
Zürich
A tierBuenos Aires
Lisbon
Berlin
Munich
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Helsinki
Nice
Paris
Milan
Montevideo
Madrid
Barcelona
Naples
B tierAmsterdam
Rotterdam
The Hague
Hamburg
Sydney
Oslo
Marseille
Rome
Brussels
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Athens
C tierAlmaty
Toronto
Montreal
Melbourne
Tel Aviv
Mexico City
Bogotá
Istanbul
Caracas
Bucharest
New York City
Los Angeles
Miami
D tierLondon
Shanghai
Beijing
Johannesburg
Cape Town
@averagejoe @forevergymcelling @Prettyboy

Legit list? thoughts?

wdym by +4sd? are u trying to say they're 250,000 gigastacies in these cities or what?
That's a miscalculation. +4 SDs for females means that there are ~125,000 GS in the world right now.

• Woah
That's a miscalculation. +4 SDs for females means that there are ~125,000 GS in the world right now.
Out of billions ? only 125,000 gigastacies?! damn

Oh lol

cuz someone itt said, "mirin east asian iq" jfl

what would you say are the top stacy cities in the US though?
I already listed NYC, LA, and Miami for Gigastacies. Downgrading to Stacy, I would add most cities with a major university (Chicago, Boston, Seattle, D.C., Phoenix, DFW, Houston, Austin, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Baton Rouge, Nashville, Tuscaloosa, Tampa, etc.)

• Love it
I already listed NYC, LA, and Miami for Gigastacies. Downgrading to Stacy, I would add most cities with a major university (Chicago, Boston, Seattle, D.C., Phoenix, DFW, Houston, Austin, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Baton Rouge, Nashville, Tuscaloosa, Tampa, etc.)
Been to New york and Florida and not much gigastacies if at all lmao

Alot of tanned fuckable chicks walking around though:what:

• +1
Been to New york and Florida and not much gigastacies if at all lmao

Alot of tanned fuckable chicks walking around though:what:
In NYC, they are mostly in central and southern Manhattan where the modeling agencies are. Miami is where most of the major swimsuit modeling happens.

• Love it
In NYC, they are mostly in central and southern Manhattan where the modeling agencies are. Miami is where most of the major swimsuit modeling happens.
😍😍😍😍😍😍

What about in southern US? where are they located?

😍😍😍😍😍😍

What about in southern US? where are they located?
Most of the GS in southern US will be concentrated in Miami, as I mentioned. Unless they're born there or are an exceptionally attractive college athlete, they will be very rare to find anywhere else. This was the most attractive woman I found on a Hinge Maherfish in Texas with a wide radius after a week:
203025753 516604422818572 1455157609958476428 n
203100790 179553407455144 8284220421169324968 n
203463309 1017599178777122 4486537054144213528 n
229647026 1235977920196648 7464282020461535768 n
226368049 265700058244814 1579993823624372947 n
284170118 5540795459298871 4080697565802168219 n
284637703 726982268502854 4519989851257904446 n
284229305 724615675251667 8829188823586643260 n
284335787 387417136679168 6995482101715095543 n
Screenshot 20220316 021511

• +1
Most of the GS in southern US will be concentrated in Miami, as I mentioned. Unless they're born there or are an exceptionally attractive college athlete, they will be very rare to find anywhere else. This was the most attractive woman I found on a Hinge Maherfish in Texas with a wide radius after a week:
View attachment 1723922View attachment 1723923View attachment 1723924View attachment 1723925View attachment 1723926View attachment 1723927View attachment 1723928View attachment 1723929View attachment 1723930View attachment 1723932
Damn, i've seen alot of stacylites here but no gigastacies

You ran a maherfish b4? post the most attractive woman you came across? do you have a thread on it?

You ran a maherfish b4? post the most attractive woman you came across?
I literally just showed you.
do you have a thread on it?

• +1
I literally just showed you.
No like in general or in miami for example.

The quality of women on Hinge is like 2-3x higher than on Tinder and Bumble. Also, the match acquisition rate is much higher. This assumes the free versions on all apps. Also, on Seeking Arrangements (sugar site), the sugar babies message first and favorite the profile, even with the lowest...
Have u ran any other chadfishes b4?

Paris, Copenhagen, Sevilla
IRL or online dating did you encounter them?

Sevilla really?

are we talking attractive women here or like supermodel gigastacy tier like in OP?

Really need to get out travelling ngl

IRL or online dating did you encouter them?

Sevilla really?

are we talking attractive women here or like supermodel gigastacy tier like in OP?
Irl

Yeah, basically slim girls with nice asses and tiny waists, good face, tanned with green eyes

• Woah
IRL or online dating did you encounter them?

Sevilla really?

Really need to get out travelling ngl
I can PM you some that I slept with

• Woah
Based on my Maherfish results, Miami might raise to B tier on the second list. The average match (with the Hinge Gale–Shapley algorithm) is a Stacylite, which is higher than in NYC.

London has a very low amount of truly hot girls. I've approached 500+ girls in London over the last year and I'd only rate about 10 of them 8/10 or above. They are exceedingly rare, whereas in Tel Aviv I saw a handful of them each day

London has a very low amount of truly hot girls. I've approached 500+ girls in London over the last year and I'd only rate about 10 of them 8/10 or above. They are exceedingly rare, whereas in Tel Aviv I saw a handful of them each day
That's because you don't have easy access to them. London is one of the "Big 4" fashion cities, despite the native Londoner looking mediocre. It's also large and holds a lot of wealth at the apex.