Attractive hobbies to get girls

Timmy

Timmy

Sphinx
JFL if you clicked this thread.

If you need to warp your personal enjoynments so it can make appease some sluts on instagram, then youre lacking self respect.

It’s different when yoy want to looksmax for the sake of validation, but bruh.. pretending/forcing to like things bc you THINK you’re gonna get some girls attention? Means you lack any character and need to fill in your NPC void. Do what you want, FOR YOU.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Oueyy, bloomercel and 6 others
JFL if you clicked this thread.

If you need to warp your personal enjoynments so it can make appease some sluts on instagram, then youre lacking self respect.

It’s different when yoy want to looksmax for the sake of validation, but bruh.. pretending/forcing to like things bc you THINK you’re gonna get some girls attention? Means you lack any character and need to fill in your NPC void. Do what you want, FOR YOU.
Bump

no one cares about hobbies

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Timmy
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston, anactualdude and 2 others
I hate nigger rap

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and gigell
Only you should. Jfl if you have interests in smth for smbd else and not yourself
And if you like it and girls also like it why not

girls also like it why not
Well, that part is fine. But if smbd like it solely bc u think it would make u a better sex image then jfl go and kys you loser

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and gigell
if you clicked this thread expecting something srs you should go back to reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, MA_ascender, noobs and 1 other person
if you clicked this thread expecting something srs you should go back to reddit
‘Oh wow! Timmy made a guide for me on how to be more attractive to girls via hobbies!! So mych value I’m gonna attain’

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
the whole concept of hobbies is retarded imo. I just like to do whatever and have fun tbh. Never understood why everything has to be an autistic obsession for people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Nigga I clicked on this thread to tell you the only attractive hobby to get girls is being Chad :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Easily djing

having a lot of sex with women is an attractive hobby to get girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Timmy