Attractive women get cheated on whereas attractive men don't

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
This is probably a water is wet thread, but...

Both of these women got cheated on:
708ce2bdebcada6aeb032c0ef5728ade.jpg

List examples of men near their looks level who have been cheated on by a female partner...

Recently, I've been seeing men saying they're surprised that Will Smith got cheated on and disrespected by his wife, Jada, because he's an attractive guy, but:
Will-Smith.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, 444, fogdart and 10 others
Women are assets

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22126, subhuman incel and 7 others
I think it goes both ways

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, AscendingHero, lungorichard and 20 others
I just think women have an easier time not getting caught

Smaller chance some desperate male is gonna snitch on her + since she's the one being approached all she has to do is agree

While a male will have to seek out a women to cheat on as she won't just be in his dms asking for sex.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 22126 and 22 others
Screenshot from 2021 10 31 10 01 43

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall, johnnymacster and 26 others
I just think women have an easier time not getting caught

Smaller chance some desperate male is gonna snitch on her + since she's the one being approached all she has to do is agree

While a male will have to seek out a women to cheat on as she won't just be in his dms asking for sex.
Yes, but, in my entire life, I've never seen an example of a man within the top percentile of attractiveness being cheated on by a female partner.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
It happens but it just not in female biologi to cheat on the best they can get

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, subhuman incel, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
I think it is for both men and women i'm ngl

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, aesthetic beauty, subhuman incel and 2 others
Robert Pattinson

In mid-2009, Pattinson became romantically linked to his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart.[249] In July 2012, Stewart was photographed with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, revealing an affair;[250] the day the photos were released, Sanders, who was 19 years her senior and married at the time, issued a public apology for the affair, as did Stewart.[251] Pattinson and Stewart split, but reconciled in October 2012. The pair eventually broke up in May 2013.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, lungorichard, fogdart and 5 others
Robert Pattinson

In mid-2009, Pattinson became romantically linked to his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart.[249] In July 2012, Stewart was photographed with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, revealing an affair;[250] the day the photos were released, Sanders, who was 19 years her senior and married at the time, issued a public apology for the affair, as did Stewart.[251] Pattinson and Stewart split, but reconciled in October 2012. The pair eventually broke up in May 2013.

Shes giga low iq for cheating on him :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, lungorichard and Toth's thot
Robert Pattinson

This is probably the best example I've seen. My biggest rebuttal is that their relationship could have been a publicity stunt, even though they were apparently living together. Also, being pedantic, I could argue that Robert Pattinson is easily mogged and not a prime example of male attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
pitt never got cheated on

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
pitt never got cheated on
And he was even married to Angelina Jolie; a crazy slut who would probably be considered a high statistical risk for infidelity, which supports my point.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Adriana Lima also claims she was a virgin untill her early thirties and that she was bullied for her looks in high school.

Tales from a mentally ill supermodel.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, lungorichard, Deleted member 23778 and 9 others
Yes, and if a woman actually manages to get serious commitment from a Chad, the likelihood that she will try to monkeybranch to a better option is very low. In fact, that likelihood is so low that I've never seen a good example of it happening.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, stamaster21, Vasco-v2 and 1 other person
Adriana Lima also claims she was a virgin untill her early thirties and that she was bullied for her looks in high school.

That isn't the point of the post. She very likely got cheated on by her husband.

I should've included this in the original post, but what are the likelihoods that these guys would get cheated on?

ba01f690b52921fcff7f77e757891d98.jpg

8022d68f7fb87a4dcccb6b7f6bfc7121.jpg

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Cheating is vile and immoral regardless of gender or lookz level. Not even religious but cheating is evil

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
This is Why @Amnesia is MGTOW and never getting married. Even if you're a 10/10 Gigachad you'll get cucked cuz people get bored and need new spark in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, humanoidsub7, horizontallytall and 11 others
Even if you're a 10/10 Gigachad you'll get cucked cuz people get bored and need new spark in life.
My post is implying otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Daniel Plainview, Dr. Greenberg and 1 other person
Elsa Hosk got cheated on?
That's Candice, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's been cheated on as well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlexAP
This is Why @Amnesia is MGTOW and never getting married. Even if you're a 10/10 Gigachad you'll get cucked cuz people get bored and need new spark in life.
Yep no matter how attractive u are its everyones nature to get bored of their partner and wanna try someone new. Nothing beats the thrill of fucking a new person doesnt matter if ur bf/gf is legit 10/10 u already know how sex is with them. The excitement of undressing a new girl. Peeling off her sexy panties and all that

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, humanoidsub7, Vasco-v2 and 9 others
Yep no matter how attractive u are its everyones nature to get bored of their partner and wanna try someone new. Nothing beats the thrill of fucking a new person doesnt matter if ur bf/gf is legit 10/10 u already know how sex is with them. The excitement of undressing a new girl. Peeling off her sexy panties and all that
So I guess you like slaying, despite all of your threads saying otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ConspiracyTheory
doesnt matter if ur bf/gf is legit 10/10 u already know how sex is with them.
Post an actual example of a 10/10 man getting cucked by his serious female partner.

jfl at the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
True atleast if we are talking about a really attractive and tall man.

So I guess you like slaying, despite all of your threads saying otherwise.
i like it better than LTR

and i usually have said I dont like sex, but i like the thrill of slaying a new girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and AlexAP
Nope, I know 6'2"-6'6" hot chads who have great jobs deep in academia/consulting/finance who were cheated on by gfs who they mogged by 1-3 points. Women will get bored, way faster than men do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 23778, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
True atleast if we are talking about a really attractive and tall man.
@Z3n set the bar with Robert Pattinson, who's ~6'1 and barely Chadlite, facially. And I still question that example because his "relationship" with Kristen Stewart could have easily been a publicity stunt/fan service for the last Twilight movie in 2012. A lot of guys are in here are trying to disagree without giving concrete examples.

There's more coping in the replies than my initial point, which is surprising for a :blackpill: forum.
Nah women don't get caught easily, that's all, I'm pretty sure many Gigachads got cheated on. And I mean, still Mike Tyson, Bruce Willis, Donald Trump, all very high SMV men, got cheated on, so it's definitely possible. SMV matters more than PSL irl, so if men with high MSV can get cheated on, men with high PSL can get too.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and fogdart
Nope, I know 6'2"-6'6" hot chads who have great jobs deep in academia/consulting/finance who were cheated on by gfs who they mogged by 1-3 points. Women will get bored, way faster than men do.
I'm interested in seeing actual examples.

So you're saying PSL matters more than SMV?
If "PSL" refers to objective physical attractiveness, maybe. SMV is literally sperm quality, which is so heavily determined by physical attractiveness that it's practically synonymous with physical attractiveness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Ethniframementalcel
Yes.

Nah, SMV can mean men with high social status or in the top 0,1% in money.
Social status would only be relevant to SMV from the genetic aspect (low inhibition, psychopathy, etc.). Also, phenotype heavily influences social status.

Social status from a survival standpoint is mostly weighted in RMV.

SMV = sperm
RMV = survival

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Social status would only be relevant to SMV from the genetic aspect (low inhibition, psychopathy, etc.). Also, phenotype heavily influences social status.

Social status from a survival standpoint is mostly weighted in RMV.

SMV = sperm
RMV = survival
I'm talking about SMV in modern human societies. It doesn't has to have anything to do with genetics.

High SMV can be achieved with high social status or being giga-rich. I'm sure Mike Tyson or Bruce Willis had massive SMV because of status and they weren't ugly either.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I'm talking about SMV in modern human societies. It doesn't has to have anything to do with genetics.
I'm talking about SMV from an evolutionary biology standpoint, which is the only perspective worth discussing, IMO.

Early twenties*

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and the next o'pry
Robert Pattinson

Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867
Yes because hypergamy, women are fucking worthless whores therefore they go for only higher tier men, hence that man has many options (some better then her), therefore she gets cheated on

It should be stated that male and female cheating rates are similar

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Daniel Plainview, stamaster21 and 1 other person
I should've included this in the original post, but what are the likelihoods that these guys would get cheated on?

ba01f690b52921fcff7f77e757891d98.jpg

8022d68f7fb87a4dcccb6b7f6bfc7121.jpg

All are possible. Some of these women are even dressed like sluts:ROFLMAO:It's already over
Yes, and if a woman actually manages to get serious commitment from a Chad, the likelihood that she will try to monkeybranch to a better option is very low. In fact, that likelihood is so low that I've never seen a good example of it happening.
Cope, stfu nigger:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:Literally simping, women are whores and cheat on any man. Hypergamy. You've never heard of a celebrity woman cheating or monkeybranching? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:stop the cope