Auschwitzmaxxing for a Chadlite jaw now at 14% bodyfat

D

Deleted member 2214

When I was a little kid I was skinny but normal, at ages 7-10, I was a chubby little guy, basically normal 10-12, at 12-15 I got REALLY skinny, then after I turned 16 I started to gain a bit of quarantine weight for the first time (never felt like i've eaten as much as before in my life since March 2020) and reached the absolute biggest i've ever been at exactly 25.5 BMI or the dreadful 90kg mark back in January... but, my face seemingly still developed/grew fowards quicker still (I was a late bloomer) despite me eating a lot and staying bloated. Was technically normal-ish weight but I looked like a squished marshmallow in the pics I took.

I'm at a resort in southern Mexico atm so I will not force myself to get leaner quicker and will unironically continue mewing and chewing until I get a Barrett's side profile (My dad brought his scale with him cause he plans to jog along the coast behind the hotel and skinnymaxx a lot to). I know for a fucking fact that I will get Chadlite bones once i'm at 10% BF. I had them before for a bit last summer before I gained a bit of weight, but I have never been above 26 BMI in my life... and it will stay that way thanks to my lightspeed tier metabolism.

Remember, framelet with 5.5PSL+ face > gymmaxxed normie. Also getting "weaker" looking guarantees less IOIs from midget Mayan grandmas and more "prime" appeal.

BIGDICCJIMweightchart
Currentweight

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 9641, Wallenberg and 3 others
My abs have never really changed too much, I have always seen the same definition whilst being unfit, so I just assumed they would get more chiseled under the bloat once it's gone and I work out more... and now that I am taking it a bit slowly to get to 10% again, i'm really starting to see how subhuman my muscle genes really are right now... but like @rambocel said before I think...

"I am pale skinned and 6'2" so automatically IRL Chad."

dnrd send me booty pics of hot mexican girls in pms

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mogstar, Deleted member 9641 and 6 others
The hotel is literally crowded with old people. I have seen like 5 other teenagers out of 500 tourists and boomer couples.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
My abs have never really changed too much, I have always seen the same definition whilst being unfit, so I just assumed they would get more chiseled under the bloat once it's gone and I work out more... and now that I am taking it a bit slowly to get to 10% again, i'm really starting to see how subhuman my muscle genes really are right now... but like @rambocel said before I think...

"I am pale skinned and 6'2" so automatically IRL Chad."
Wise words from a wise man

Autism. Writing essays and mental masturbation won't make up for the lack of pictures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bernanddrago, .👽. and 2 others
Autism. Writing essays and mental masturbation won't make up for the lack of pictures
I will get mocked into oblivion by the professional bodybuilders of this site if I post my current body pics.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 2214
@portuguesecel I will jawmog u.

Caged at the londonville part on your Diagram😂

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 8647
Inb4 fbi finds all 357 creep shots of jb latinas minding their own buisness

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Inb4 fbi finds all 357 creep shots of jb latinas minding their own buisness
I have seen creepy/old people take shots of me in the subway... yes it's feels uncomfortable, I can't imagine how horrible it must be for a girl.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
LOL @ calculating bf, based on bmi (height + kg).

this guy bodyfat % based on his bmi, is like 25% probably. (196 cm an 120 kg), while in reality he 15% bf.

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Leanmaxing is simple. Anyone can do it. It's all bout discipline. If you want it enough, you get to 10% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 756
Can have mine