Auschwitzmaxxing

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Rn I'm Auschwitzmaxxing with a daily calorie deficit of 1000 - 1500 and intervall fasting. Today I almost fainted at some point but I guess thats the price you pay for being a skinny fat subhuman.

Simultaneously though I'm still lifting weights to maintain my metabolism and muscle mass.

I need to lose 6kg of fat so 6×7000 = 42'000 / 1500 = approx. one month if Auschwitzmode to reach my goal.

TLDR: it's over for you if you don't Auschwitzmaxx to the point that you almost faint in the subway.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
OP is a retard. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
over for your body composition after metabolic adaptations in your body so you end up maintaining your skinny fat body with 1500 calories a day and being unable to build muscle and getting fatter every time you try to eat a little more
shit even women who weigh 60 kgs cut on 2000-2500 calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
over for your body composition after metabolic adaptations in your body so you end up maintaining your skinny fat body with 1500 calories a day and being unable to build muscle and getting fatter every time you try to eat a little more
shit even women who weigh 60 kgs cut on 2000-2500 calories
cope gymcel

low calories are wonderful for leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 16369 and Acromegaly_Chad
I'm trying to de-Auschwitz myself, went from 68 kg 16% bf to 67 kg 13% ft.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
have fun ruining your hormones you fucking moron
i unintentionally starved myself by eating little and going on a treadmill when I was like 15 (muh its healthy!!!! nobody was there to warn my poor young self)
2 years later still havent recovered from hormone disbalance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ItsOverCel
cope gymcel

low calories are wonderful for leanmaxxing
over for your knowledge of gym, calories and leanmaxxing
healthy fit males weighing 70-75 kgs without metabolic adaptations lose weight eating less than 3000 calories a day
if you eat too little calories - you get metabolic adaptations through thyroid adjustments, cortisol, a decrease in testosterone and overall activity that generally results in a body of yours trying to avoid building muscle as much as possible and store as much fat as possible. In addition your face will still be bloated because you stupid fuck have so much cortisol that you retain even more water :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
healthy fit males weighing 70-75 kgs without metabolic adaptations lose weight eating less than 3000 calories a day
if you eat too little calories - you get metabolic adaptations through thyroid adjustments, cortisol, a decrease in testosterone and overall activity that generally results in a body of yours trying to avoid building muscle as much as possible and store as much fat as possible. In addition your face will still be bloated because you stupid fuck have so much cortisol that you retain even more water :lul:
nope in the short run, overall prob yes but nobody cares about thyroid function when they turn auschwitzmaxx mode on for 3 months max

Generally true, but I'll probably reduce Auschwitz mode to 2 weeks and then proceed as you have suggested.

However, right now I'm on vacation, there is no gym and it's 40 degree celcius outisde. I do 20k steps a day + body weight exercises. I think thats the best I can do in this situation.

drink enough water and you wont faint

Meanwhile I am bulkmaxxing :sick: