AUSTIN DUNHAM SHOWN HIS HINGE RESULTS ON PATREON

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

August 15th
AND THE RESULTS WAS DISGRACEFUL FOR A CHAD!

14bf81716cb69d582e1d0ebb58839461.jpg

2 LIKES, 8 MESSAGES

ee71c18f95bb4f7a7e6252bff5561122.jpg

ALL OF HIS PREVIOUS MESSAGES WERE LTB - MTB

THERE'S NO POINT OF EVEN BEING A CHAD IN 2023!

@Blackgymmax THOUGHTS ON THE KING OF BLACK SMV'S HINGE RESULTS?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 31497, Kasanova and 22 others
in 24 hours?

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
All the matches got taken by the thousands of chadfishers using his pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Kasanova, T50 Mogger and 17 others
All it means is that wherever he did that experiments all blacks have 0 smv because all blacks follow him in terms of results. No one does any better. Tried him in nyc and he had hundreds on hundreds in a single day. Seen it w my own eyes and hes posted his results on bumble in other locations netting the same

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 25995 and 11 others
That crazy

Blackgymmax might be right

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Blackgymmax
in 24 hours?
longer lmao

it was an already made account in the video, he had matches from days before

its his actual hinge account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Kebab Master, ROTTING and 3 others
5f50fafcd5786b5d3f6afa3b64b29782.jpg

brutal he got left on read, he actually got left on read quite alot throughout the vid it was like 15 mins long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Mewton, zyMOGenic and 2 others
He's aware of this

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, zyMOGenic, Sub0 and 5 others
He's aware of this

yea but hes still a chad so he SHOULD get good results according to this forum, he had the hinge account for a while in the video yet only had 2 likes & alot of his results was ltb - mtb & left him on read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Elvisandreaa and thereallegend
All it means is that wherever he did that experiments all blacks have 0 smv because all blacks follow him in terms of results. No one does any better. Tried him in nyc and he had hundreds on hundreds in a single day. Seen it w my own eyes and hes posted his results on bumble in other locations netting the same
those are new accounts for youtube videos though, this is his actual hinge profile that hes created for himself where he lives with no boosts or anything

if u watch the entire video like i did it'll be even more brutal

Heightpill is brutal on Bumble and Hinge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, poopoohead and rand anon
Over for chadcels.

• JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt
and the girls are ugly too its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and blatonslatt
he legit went through his standouts on hinge too and it was ltb girls LMAO

841f9ff191173e7791b5f2b311ac353e.jpg

he was saying how he'd smash this ltb girl and that shes hot asf

in this video he also only had 2 likes on hinge and the videos were 6 months apart, same profile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Slob, Kebab Master and 4 others
those are new accounts for youtube videos though, this is his actual hinge profile that hes created for himself where he lives with no boosts or anything

can you screen capture the video and leak it?

in this video he also only had 2 likes on hinge and the videos were 6 months apart, same profile
austin dunham basically has the same smv as me then (6'4 mulatto normie)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Kebab Master, Sprinkles and 2 others

Incel cope.
She looks like a Latina/Pawg BBW. Ideal for high T Bantoos like me

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Sub0, Schönling and 2 others
Incel cope.
She looks like a Latina/Pawg BBW. Ideal for high T Bantoos like me
shes legit not more than mtb if u say otherwise ur on crack

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
shes legit not more than mtb if u say otherwise ur on crack
Autistic categories and ratings .
High T real nighas operate on a binary: 1 or 0
She is a 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 19294 and 6 others
DAMN ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
That crazy

Blackgymmax might be right

I made a new account for him and another guy did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and blatonslatt
I made a new account for him and another guy did
ik i've seen his videos where he gets 900 likes and shit with a new account

but i'm just saying this is his REAL hinge account, the same account in two videos on patreon which are 6 months apart, and he really truly has like 3 likes in each video bro, along with being ignored in messages & only some htb+ matches

not denying hes chad asf, just showing his real accounts statistics & what he actually experiences daily

ik i've seen his videos where he gets 900 likes and shit with a new account

but i'm just saying this is his REAL hinge account, the same one and there's two videos on patreon of it 6 months apart, and he really truly has like 3 likes in each video bro, along with being ignored in messages & only some htb+ matches

not denying hes chad asf, just showing his real accounts statistics
Just seems odd. On bumble and tinder he absolutely annihilates

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr
i know, doesn't make sense tbh, i can link you the two videos in dms if you wanna watch them yourself since its patreon only, he shows his entire profile and what he uses to get more matches - but his hinge results really arent that good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

2 LIKES, 8 MESSAGES

I remember he showed his FB dating results and they were equally as bad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kebab Master, blatonslatt and thereallegend
A normie white guy will get more matches that maxed out Tyrone. Brutal racepill.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Blackgymmax
“Muh bbc cucks you white boi”

@PrinceLuenLeoncur keep crying lil nigger

“Muh bbc cucks you white boi”

@PrinceLuenLeoncur keep crying lil nigger
One result… wow, I have seen his tinder and he gets thousands in a day nice try you weirdo faggot. BBC does indeed cuck you small dicked bitch faggot
Have you light skinned yet?
He can never Lightskin cos he’s a darkskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
Blacks get far better irl. When I go clubs I pull girls that blow my matches out off the water and 90% of the time it’s the girls approaching me. I feel OLD is a Cumskins grotto made for them only for them, stop trying to slay using dating apps we are playing a differn game, just go to clubs and stacylites and HTBs will literally cold appr you (happens to me and I live in the UK)

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 25223 and Deleted member 27544
Blacks get far better irl. When I go clubs I pull girls that blow my matches out off the water and 90% of the time it’s the girls approaching me. I feel OLD is a Cumskins grotto made for them only for them, stop trying to slay using dating apps we are playing a differn game, just go to clubs and stacylites and HTBs will literally cold appr you (happens to me and I live in the UK)
Same for me. As a chadpreeth, I hit get on by white women all the time in clubs . I live in Germany.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It’s brutally over…

One result… wow, I have seen his tinder and he gets thousands in a day nice try you weirdo faggot. BBC does indeed cuck you small dicked bitch faggot
Hahahah stay mad you got exposed

Its more common to be a faggot as a black man btw, the “gay ass niggas” isn’t just a phrase bro

Keep coping, racebaiting and nichemaxxing ahhahah

Same for me. As a chadpreeth, I hit get on by white women all the time in clubs . I live in Germany.
Same but I thought you was white wtf is going on. But yeah dating apps are just not designed for non whites I dunno why dudes like @blatonslatt cannot seem to get that

Hahahah stay mad you got exposed

Its more common to be a faggot as a black man btw, the “gay ass niggas” isn’t just a phrase bro

Keep coping, racebaiting and nichemaxxing ahhahah
Ok 👍, when it was white civilisations that legalised it and we’re known to engage in the act the most 😉 (Greeks ring a bell) it’s ok battyboy

Ok 👍, when it was white civilisations that legalised it and we’re known to engage in the act the most 😉 (Greeks ring a bell) it’s ok battyboy
Jews are behind the lgbt propaganda , do ur research and this isn’t coming from a sfcel or smth like that

Same but I thought you was white wtf is going on. But yeah dating apps are just not designed for non whites I dunno why dudes like @blatonslatt cannot seem to get that

How’s it designed for whites only?

He's a HTN. Major failos are ugly acne scarred skin, pube beard, big nigger lips and deformed nose. He looks part Asian too. The only outstanding feature is his physique.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2816

2 LIKES, 8 MESSAGES

Proves you have to look like Kelly Oubre to slay in any type of location or at least have NBA ball player money / status to have top tier foids be all gitty and submissive.

Just be ‘Jimmy Buckets’ broo then they’ll come to you. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Slob
He's a HTN. Major failos are ugly acne scarred skin, pube beard, big nigger lips and deformed nose. He looks part Asian too. The only outstanding feature is his physique.
Good eye area & jaw tho to be fair

Proves you have to look like Kelly Oubre to slay in any type of location or at least have NBA ball player money / status to have top tier foids be all gitty and submissive.

Just be ‘Jimmy Buckets’ broo then they’ll come to you. JFL
Jimmy buckets LOL

His nose is soo baddd. I keep telling all my blue / red pilled hardo friends + family. Attractive aesthetic looking women in 2023 are repulsed by any dude with a major failo or two

• +1
Reactions: Slob
His nose is soo baddd. I keep telling all my blue / red pilled hardo friends + family. Attractive aesthetic looking women in 2023 are repulsed by any dude with a major failo or two
I hate doing this but am i going to have to link him hitting850+ bumble likes in 3 days again?

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and Deleted member 25995
How’s it designed for whites only?
Cos dating apps only White men do well on them are you a fucking retard want me to pull up dating statistics for online dating apps you stupid cunt. It’s a well known fact that online dating apps only benifit Cumskins
Jews are behind the lgbt propaganda , do ur research and this isn’t coming from a sfcel or smth like that
You aren’t a “SFcel” yet your a extreme racist towards me for no reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lurker69, Sub0, User49 and 1 other person

Ok 👍, when it was white civilisations that legalised it and we’re known to engage in the act the most 😉 (Greeks ring a bell) it’s ok battyb

Keep larping Patel
I geomaxxed, nigger