Australia is Chad central

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I was thinking of going there next year for a month. Have some time off (will probably go to Europe now)
Turns out the place is so full of chads. The stereotypes are true. JFL if anyone thinks im going to go and subject myself to constant mogging.
A great many of them are well built, tall (average height of 5'10), tanned, no vitamin d deficiency, low inhib, etc.
There should be a sign at the airports and ports where you get off boats and planes that says "incels abondon all hope beyond this point".

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Autist
Chadstralia

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Autist and KrissKross
@RichardSpencel

:feelscry: So I've heard. :feelscry:

legit son.
this is why i never leave my mums basement

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac, Coping and 1 other person
My brother went there a couple years ago and he said he didn’t notice that many good looking guys.

He was probably too busy fucking foids to take any notice of the men tbh..:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Coping
Gym culture is insane over here because of that faggot zyzz,
Lots of 6s but no real Chads tbh.
Lots of absolute white trash,subhuman abos,fat islanders who think they're tough with an iq of a grape,arabcels.

If you're a normie you'd be fine.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, mojopin and androidcel
I was thinking of going there next year for a month. Have some time off (will probably go to Europe now)
Turns out the place is so full of chads. The stereotypes are true. JFL if anyone thinks im going to go and subject myself to constant mogging.
A great many of them are well built, tall (average height of 5'10), tanned, no vitamin d deficiency, low inhib, etc.
There should be a sign at the airports and ports where you get off boats and planes that says "incels abondon all hope beyond this point".
Because they're descended from low inhibition criminals. They are alpha by nature.

I live in australia and im not chad

I don't think so these people live there

@qwep @Ritalincel

legit

this is your competition @Ritalincel
BtdmWKDIQAAH9By.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
There are lots of guys that act like Chads, but much fewer who look like them tbh.