Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
s

Attachments

• 1578494087794.png
    1578494087794.png
    2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Kade
Western civilization leaves a lot to be desired.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and BushDid711
This twink ass thug just looksminned and went a step further in decreasing his hearing ability and quality lmfao.

What an actual dumbfuck.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and BushDid711
I love people who do these things, they just make it easy for non-mentally ill people to spot them right away and avoid contact with these retards

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Ritalincel, BushDid711 and 1 other person
i had this surgery too and lost my brand new airpods that way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
^^^attention whore^^^

Some chicks dig these crazy body modifications, if you are really ugly or deformed, you could cover yourself in tattoos, get piercings and other unusual body modifications and you become automatically desirable to certain females.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BushDid711
Some chicks dig these crazy body modifications, if you are really ugly or deformed, you could cover yourself in tattoos, get piercings and other unusual body modifications and you become automatically desirable to certain females.
everything that looks unnatural is not attractive, foids would call you a freak, a creature. Don't ruin yourself.

This twink ass thug just looksminned and went a step further in decreasing his hearing ability and quality lmfao.

What an actual dumbfuck.

everything that looks unnatural is not attractive, foids would call you a freak, a creature. Don't ruin yourself.
If you are really, really ugly you are unattractive to 100% of the female population. However, if you become a freak and cover yourself in tattoos, piercings, and do other unconventional body modifications, 99.99% of the females will still find you repugnant, but you will become very interesting to 0.01% of the females, I'm talking about girls who are into goth, emo, wicca, vampires, BDSM, Satan-worshiping or other alternative lifestyles.

Last edited:
Probably looks incel, can't imagine a good looking, normal neuroreceptor, women fucker would do this

• +1
Reactions: BushDid711
If you are really, really ugly you are unattractive to 100% of the female population. However, if you become a freak and cover yourself in tattoos, piercings, and do other unconventional body modifications, 99.99% of the females will still find you repugnant, but you will become very interesting to 0.01% of the females, I'm talking about girls who are into goth, emo, wicca, vampires, BDSM, Satan-worshiping or other alternative lifestyle.
if it's really THAT bad then it's over

Now he can’t hear