Austria has betrayed Germany

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
If Russia where to want to attack Germany Austria would just let them pass through to destroy us @Akhi

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Mewton, Gonthar and 1 other person
If Russia where to want to attack Germany Austria would just let them pass through to destroy us @Akhi
our vice chancellor wanted to sell out austria to some russian oligarch a few years ago

Can you blame them? The most famous Austrian man is a famous painter who only became known in Germany. There’s a reason why Austria wants Germany to fail

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Gonthar and n9wiff
Russia can't even get through Ukraine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Akhi
That’s the revenge for 1938

Everyone betrayed Germany

if Russia uses more than 10% of its military power
Maxresdefault

same country brah

Austria is a really beautiful country from what i have seen. It's up there with Prague amongst the only cold places i would actually live in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67900
Russia is a tiger without teeth
?
and using nukes would mean the end of Russia
how so?
Russia has supersonic SAMRAT torpedoes that can deliver a nuclear bomb to Washington in 5 minutes, while the radius of destruction will be commensurate with France. And there is an underwater poseidon torpedo, and if it explodes, America will simply be washed away by a tsunami.
so american air defense will not be able to shoot down our missiles in any way, and our air defense is much more technologically advanced like nuclear weapons

?

how so?
Russia has supersonic SAMRAT torpedoes that can deliver a nuclear bomb to Washington in 5 minutes, while the radius of destruction will be commensurate with France. And there is an underwater poseidon torpedo, and if it explodes, America will simply be washed away by a tsunami.
so american air defense will not be able to shoot down our missiles in any way, and our air defense is much more technologically advanced like nuclear weapons
Russian weapons are trash

Can you blame them? The most famous Austrian man is a famous painter who only became known in Germany. There’s a reason why Austria wants Germany to fail
Austria and Germany same country, they should unite and be strong again!

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Akhi

Last edited:
Is that why you’re embarrassing yourself against the small Ukraine since 3 years ? If you can’t even defeat Ukraine don’t even talk about the USA LMAO
Russia doesn't even use 10 percent of its military power (which is pretty obvious, I don't understand why you pindos can't think of that). And what do you mean by "defeat" over Ukraine?

Russia doesn't even use 10 percent of its military power (which is pretty obvious, I don't understand why you pindos can't think of that). And what do you mean by "defeat" over Ukraine?
Dude, it’s 2024 and you are still invading other countries, when will you finally grow up and stop trying to bully small countries?

• JFL
Reactions: Putin
how am I subhuman? I'm not an American which means I can't be subhuman by definition
Also why do you call yourself communist but at the same time you support Putin who is an orthodox Christian supremacist. Religion was kind of banned in the Soviet Union

I would become a nazi too if I was born in Ukraine and constantly bullied by Russia, people turn to such ideologies out of rebellion
who told you that Russia bullied Ukraine, it was the opposite, otherwise Russia would not have invaded in 2022

who told you that Russia bullied Ukraine, it was the opposite, otherwise Russia would not have invaded in 2022
That’s like saying a chihuahua is bullying a Rottweiler

Also why do you call yourself communist but at the same time you support Putin who is an orthodox Christian supremacist. Religion was kind of banned in the Soviet Union
there was no prohibition of religion in the USSR, otherwise I would not be Orthodox

That’s like saying a chihuahua is bullying a Rottweiler
There are many Russians living in eastern ukraine and since 2014 (i.e. since the Nazis came to power) this territory was shelled, bombed, etc., many Russians died

There are many Russians living in eastern ukraine and since 2014 (i.e. since the Nazis came to power) this territory was shelled, bombed, etc., many Russians died
It’s like the Gaza conflict. Both sides commit endless crimes but it’s always the fault of the other one "we didn’t do nothing wrong, bro“.

It’s like the Gaza conflict. Both sides commit endless crimes but it’s always the fault of the other one "we didn’t do nothing wrong, bro“.
What crimes has Palestine committed? Although in any case, Palestine is right, if you remember how Israel was created

What crimes has Palestine committed? Although in any case, Palestine is right, if you remember how Israel was created
You only say that because you are anti western politics, not because you actually believe that. If you are Christian, you probably have read the Bible, you know that the Jews have ruled over that land for a long time (King David, Solomon etc). The Bible says whoever is against Israel is against god

You only say that because you are anti western politics, not because you actually believe that. If you are Christian, you probably have read the Bible, you know that the Jews have ruled over that old for a long time (King David, Solomon etc). The Bible says whoever is against Israel is against god
they were in the Middle East, then migrated to Europe for several reasons. It was only after 2,000 years that the British decided to create Israel for Jews in Palestine. You understand that these territories have not been empty for 2000 years, Arabs lived on them. In my opinion, it's wrong to take away territory just like that, and then discriminate against Arabs

they were in the Middle East, then migrated to Europe for several reasons. It was only after 2,000 years that the British decided to create Israel for Jews in Palestine. You understand that these territories have not been empty for 2000 years, Arabs lived on them. In my opinion, it's wrong to take away territory just like that, and then discriminate against Arabs
You can say and believe whatever you want, but the Bible isn’t on your side and you know that

Austria is a really beautiful country from what i have seen. It's up there with Prague amongst the only cold places i would actually live in.
cold place? nigga im dying its 35 degrees

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
They had to start coping by changing their formula to attrition warfare because Putin was retarded enough to use so few soldiers and so little bombs when Ukraine had been trained and armed by NATO for 8+ years and still expected to take Kyiv within a week

The USSR was right
I absolutely admire the USSR, because I like communism. But let’s be honest, Russia isn’t communist anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Putin
I absolutely admire the USSR, because I like communism. But let’s be honest, Russia isn’t communist anymore
you're right. But in Russia, everything is going to become like China. That is, a communist country, but with the preservation of market relations and the opportunity to do business. In fact, this cannot be considered real communism, but I think it will be quite good

Only cause USA still backs them up, if they let them fall one nuke would be enough for t hem to surrender

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Leave Austria alone ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Russia can't even get through
HAHA I KNOW RIGHT WTF IS OP TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA ATTACKING GERMANY? 

THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH POLAND FIRST WHO IS SIGNIFICANTLY STRONGER THAN UKRAINE (STRONGER THAN GERMANY TOO ATM) AND RUSSUA HAD LOGISTICAL TROUBLES WHEN THE WAR BEGAN JFL AT THINKING RUSSIA COULD SUSTAIN ANY REALISTIC WAR AGAINST POLAND

Dnr Austria is German