Autism conversation starters

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
There's this Asian stacy in my class who has the clearest skin I've ever seen. I have some minor acne around my chin area and I'm tempted to attempt to strike up a conversation with her by asking her about her skincare routine, as her skin is the softest and plumpest skin I've ever seen on a girl.

Should I say this?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
:lul: @ElTruecel
@exeter
@NarrowBones
@CrossesArk
@greez

no conversation if your a manlet

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Themanletauticel123
Sure. Are you white? report back if JBW game is successful.

Sure. Are you white? report back if JBW game is successful.
He’s half white half Abo
There's this Asian stacy in my class who has the clearest skin I've ever seen. I have some minor acne around my chin area and I'm tempted to attempt to strike up a conversation with her by asking her about her skincare routine, as her skin is the softest and plumpest skin I've ever seen on a girl.

Should I say this?
no. A little too invasive

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Perhaps. She is around an inch or two taller than me and also claviclemogs me.
Yeah dont bother - save yourself the pain. When I asked the first girl i took on a date out after clubbing the first thing her friend said was 'hes too short for you' , so imagine how brutal it would be if its people you actually know saying that shit behind your back after talking to her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, ShowerMaxxing and Richard Cheese
He’s half white half Abo

no. A little too invasive
niggger I'm NOT ABO :lul::lul::lul:

surely you're not so autistic you believed that shit people in GP were saying about me

My grandma on my dad's side appeared slightly abo phenotypically, but I don't remember her. she did a DNA test and was 100% european.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back