(AUTISM) I will never experience teenage love and having 2 girls fight over me like in this anime

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

I WISH I WAS CHAD

GENETICS CAN BE BRUTAL BOYS

THIS REALITY IS CRUEL

IM WISH I CAN SLEEP INSIDE THE INFINITE TSUKIYOMI AND HAVE MY DREAMS FULFILLED

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Dicklet.4.3, BrettyBoy and 3 others
most brutal anime of all time

fuck white album 2 is suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

maybe VN will get fully translated in 2 years

it's fucking over.

most brutal anime of all time

fuck white album 2 is suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

maybe VN will get fully translated in 2 years
ohh you watched? i kinda like both fmc's tbh, like im torn between both. after reading the summary of setsuna route, i feel bad for her since shes loyal af, meanwhile touma would rather persue her career over the MC.

I prefer setsuna since shes waifu material af, but touma is so kawaii at the same time. I think setsuna gets the slight edge because i personally would like it when a girl is obsessed with me etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
hang from ceiling tier romance novel

gay

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Kill_Jew, Pendejo and 2 others
have you watched toradora?
made me feel very empty knowing i would never expierence that, especially the beach house part, like i have friends and shit but teenage life (and further) will never be as intense as that. its the intensity in romance animes that makes it a) fun to watch and b) painful to watch because real life is never like that for most
ryui was fakking alpha too for a male japanese anime mc, was miring up until the very end when he decided to throw it all away when he chose for some tomboy womanlet with insecurity issues, very sad, he should chosen prime adult but extremely energetic and warm female model ami kawashima, literally made me rage he had the perfect girl right there for him to choose and he just decides to play retard and fuck up his own and later his kid's life (manlet inc, kawashima/baka-chan had fucking prime genes). watched it a while back but still feel nostalgic/warm when i think about that show, was rly good, the atmosphere was extremely comfy+intense (weird combo). like the way he took care of his prostitue mother was life goals tbh top alpha male provider

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 443
ohh you watched? i kinda like both fmc's tbh, like im torn between both. after reading the summary of setsuna route, i feel bad for her since shes loyal af, meanwhile touma would rather persue her career over the MC.

I prefer setsuna since shes waifu material af, but touma is so kawaii at the same time. I think setsuna gets the slight edge because i personally would like it when a girl is obsessed with me etc.

setsuna is gigasoy bro

this post was made by kazusa touma gang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
There are hungry kids in Africa who wish for food and you wish to be chad ? LOL entitled mysoginst

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
setsuna is gigasoy bro

this post was made by kazusa touma gang

if you read the visual novels and the setsuna routes, you will understand wht im saying bro.

I hope i can get a gf like setsuna

if you read the visual novels and the setsuna routes, you will understand wht im saying bro.

I hope i can get a gf like setsuna

setsuna fags FUCK OFF

EVERYONE here needs to stop watching anime. It only hurts u

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Just rope my friend
Just rope my friend
Just rope my friend

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2205
have you watched toradora?
made me feel very empty knowing i would never expierence that, especially the beach house part, like i have friends and shit but teenage life (and further) will never be as intense as that. its the intensity in romance animes that makes it a) fun to watch and b) painful to watch because real life is never like that for most
ryui was fakking alpha too for a male japanese anime mc, was miring up until the very end when he decided to throw it all away when he chose for some tomboy womanlet with insecurity issues, very sad, he should chosen prime adult but extremely energetic and warm female model ami kawashima, literally made me rage he had the perfect girl right there for him to choose and he just decides to play retard and fuck up his own and later his kid's life (manlet inc, kawashima/baka-chan had fucking prime genes). watched it a while back but still feel nostalgic/warm when i think about that show, was rly good, the atmosphere was extremely comfy+intense (weird combo). like the way he took care of his prostitue mother was life goals tbh top alpha male provider
This. I just watched it and I think I'm going to kill myself now.

This. I just watched it and I think I'm going to kill myself now.
Why did you necro this shit thread cunt

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2205
i felt worthless this morning and considered suicide, then i saw this, really puts things into perspective and makes you think, doesn't it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
how tf do you dig up these threads lol
I just searched up Toradora in the search bar to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing.

I feel devoid of existence. I will never experience what that happened in that anime. This thread is very accurate. I'm in post anime depression and it will ot stop for couple of hours years

I just searched up Toradora in the search bar to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing.

I feel devoid of existence. I will never experience what that happened in that anime. This thread is very accurate. I'm in post anime depression and it will ot stop for couple of hours years
eyy yo check out phantom requiem for the phantom for the ultimate post anime depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You know you made it to chadhood when girls fight over you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
eyy yo check out phantom requiem for the phantom for the ultimate post anime depression
I will after I finish hunterxhunter. I put it off to binge toradora and it was such a bad idea.

Have you watched Toradora? If you feel kind of sad atm it will literally make you sui

I will after I finish hunterxhunter. I put it off to binge toradora and it was such a bad idea.

Have you watched Toradora? If you feel kind of sad atm it will literally make you sui
did you watch toradora in sub or dub btw?

did you watch toradora in sub or dub btw?
sub. I watch most in sub becuse I got used to it tbh. I thought it was a decent show until episode 19, where it got tense af. Then during the last episodeI became depressed.

I watched another one and now I'm about to suicide

Why do I keep cucking myself?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581