Autism is brutal

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
What I really want is an intimate romantic relationship and to feel love with a girl

But even if i somehow become a slayer chad I will never be able to hold a stable ltr because of my fucked up brain which is impossible to fix

Its so over for us non-NTs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, flippasav, FeelingUgly and 17 others
Definitely over if you don't plan to do anything about it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, thereallegend, .*my*. and 2 others
It's actually fucking hilarious, if you were so far gone, you wouldn't be able to recognize your shortcomings, as you did here. So you know what you are lacking in, just attack that, the rest will be experience with someone who is aware of your mental shortcomings. God, some of the shit you guys complain about annoys the fuck out of me. So fucking whiny.

I love you, OP. :)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, Deleted member 21244, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
not even the most advanced masking autist can maintain the illusion for long enough to make a long term relationship last.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 21297, der_komische and 14 others
not even the most advanced masking autist can maintain the illusion for long enough to make a long term relationship last.
Not supposed to mask anything, he is supposed to learn to deal with it, make his partner aware of it, and they navigate a relationship with his difference. Of course, he could just rot. Fuck it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, Staceymaxxing and rand anon
penis enlargement is not possible
It's actually fucking hilarious, if you were so far gone, you wouldn't be able to recognize your shortcomings, as you did here. So you know what you are lacking in, just attack that, the rest will be experience with someone who is aware of your mental shortcomings. God, some of the shit you guys complain about annoys the fuck out of me. So fucking whiny.

nope he wont be able to change his brain, people are just more self aware of their flaws today

• +1
Reactions: Crusile

nope he wont be able to change his brain, people are just more self aware of their flaws today
Yeah, he should just rot, it's simple.

Yeah, he should just rot, it's simple.
i didnt say should

he knows what is the best for him to do. after some point its a waste of energy trying tho and you should be better doing something else

tbh its over for him yeah

i didnt say should

he knows what is the best for him to do. after some point its a waste of energy trying tho and you should be better doing something else
Nah, he should rot, what else can he do? Seriously, what else can he do besides just give up because it's literally impossible for him to have a long term relationship due to his autism?

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Respalier and wollet2
i have no dick so any sort of monogamous romantic relationship with a attractive girl is as mindblowing to me as waking up 7ft and being drafted in the NBA tommorow

Nah, he should rot, what else can he do? Seriously, what else can he do besides just give up because it's literally impossible for him to have a long term relationship due to his autism?
yup he should. similarly to me

rot, be bored, get old and die horribly. such is life for some, if you manage to avoid the everyday anxiety rotting is just boring

Last edited:
make his partner aware of it, and they navigate a relationship with his difference.
there are no neurotypical people willing to deal with autism.

there is literally not a single trait with a heavier bias against it, you're better off being an obese manlet with wide hips.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 18879 and wollet2

PE can work but if you have a broken dick it won’t change it

View attachment 2270587

there is literally not a single trait with a heavier bias against it, you're better off being an obese manlet with wide hips.
obviously, personality and the way u look are 2 different things

as an autist you dry pussy with every single thing you do or say, only thing that can buy you some time with girls is looking extremely good and having a big dick somehow unlocking in bed and fucking them like an animal

nah PE on normal dicks doesnt work

dont try it, only bad can come out of it
I gained already a lot in length and girth tbh

obviously, personality and the way u look are 2 different things

as an autist you dry pussy with every single thing you do or say, only thing that can buy you some time with girls is looking extremely good and having a big dick somehow unlocking in bed and fucking them like an animal
women don't care for the autism short term if you look good, it takes like two weeks before they're sick of it.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Respalier, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kas589 and Deleted member 23218
how old are you? i would bet if you gained anything its just aging. PE doesnt work
I started when I was almost 20 took 6 months

women don't care for the autism short term if you look good, it takes like two weeks before they're sick of it.
as an autist your best bet is being fwb with women because of your big dick. limited outside of sex contact and just ocassional booty calls so they are not repulsed by ur autism

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Staceymaxxing

View attachment 2270587

Yeah but autism has to be experienced on a spectrum, OP would know where he stands, and how to mitigate it if he sought a professional opinion.

Just so we are clear here, is your overall position that OP should do nothing and expect to never have a LTR? I just want confirmation to highlight the absurdity of the position, it's beyond absurd, or maybe, we are talking past each other and you think I underestimate the impact of autism in the dating world and particularly in relationships, I'm aware of this, I'm aware of varying severities of autistic people being in relationships as well. But understand, those can be outliers, maybe, I don't have the numbers, still, my position allows for an attempt, what I assume is your position, is one where OP doesn't even make the attempt.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Level 2+ maybe

Level 1 is a joke and being strong LTN or lower in looks is way worse and damaging to your quality of life

as an autist your best bet is being fwb with women because of your big dick. limited outside of sex contact and just ocassional booty calls so they are not repulsed by ur autism
and face/body

View attachment 2270587

It’s over. I’m killing myself

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29796

CEU.gif

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Crusile
Yeah but autism has to be experienced on a spectrum, OP would know where he stands, and how to mitigate it if he sought a professional opinion.

Just so we are clear here, is your overall position that OP should do nothing and expect to never have a LTR? I just want confirmation to highlight the absurdity of the position, it's beyond absurd, or maybe, we are talking past each other and you think I underestimate the impact of autism in the dating world and particularly in relationships, I'm aware of this, I'm aware of varying severities of autistic people being in relationships as well. But understand, those can be outliers, maybe, I don't have the numbers, still, my position allows for an attempt, what I assume is your position, is one where OP doesn't even make the attempt.
come on, type of people like op can hardly get a ltr with girls also on the spectrum which tend to look like shit

this is what im seeing and im not talking extreme autism

this is what he is capped at. id off myself

Last edited:
they all get divorce raped at 30+

your best bet as autist on a functioning long term relationship is long distance so you get plenty of time alone, or just never be at home.

reality of autism is that you should come to terms with being alone and it doesn't really matter where on the spectrum you stand for this.

but you should never give up, my father and grandfather were both diagnosed and had marriages that lasted for decades, both were workaholics that perpetually ignored their wives tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland, Respalier and Deleted member 29796

Just be NT broo :soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29796

why do u assume op would be happy with having "a LTR". any LTR

op would probably reject an ugly girl also on the spectrum that would understand him more than some normie slut. so its probable that he knows the futility of his situation thats why he makes this post

why does he decide to make this post or rot in here instead of trying to improve his situation

your best bet as autist on a functioning long term relationship is long distance so you get plenty of time alone, or just never be at home.

reality of autism is that you should come to terms with being alone and it doesn't really matter where on the spectrum you stand for this.

but you should never give up, my father and grandfather were both diagnosed and had marriages that lasted for decades, both were workaholics that perpetually ignored their wives tho.
I also know an autistic man who is married and has children and doesn’t seem to neglect them unlike your father and grandfather. He only has one or two friends (other than his wife) though but he still gives me hope. That chart you posted was so fucking demoralising though, but it cleared up why I’m having so much trouble connecting with others.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
I also know an autistic man who is married and has children and doesn’t seem to neglect them unlike your father and grandfather. He only has one or two friends (other than his wife) though but he still gives me hope. That chart you posted was so fucking demoralising though, but it cleared up why I’m having so much trouble connecting with others.
the irony is that women with autism still have more chance of being in a relationship than normal men, I found that in a data set of another study even though it wasn't actually the subject they were researching: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2021.685256/full

For instance, although a significantly lower percentage of boys with (42.5%) than without (69%) ASD ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend (Table 2), no difference emerged between the groups of girls (Table 3). In fact, a higher percentage of girls with ASD (81.5%) than boys without ASD (69%) reported having had a boyfriend/girlfriend at least once in their lifetime.

they didn't neglect their children, they just spend a lot of time away from their wives.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
the irony is that women with autism still have more chance of being in a relationship than normal men, I found that in a data set of another study even though it wasn't actually the subject they were researching: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2021.685256/full

For instance, although a significantly lower percentage of boys with (42.5%) than without (69%) ASD ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend (Table 2), no difference emerged between the groups of girls (Table 3). In fact, a higher percentage of girls with ASD (81.5%) than boys without ASD (69%) reported having had a boyfriend/girlfriend at least once in their lifetime.

they didn't neglect their children, they just spend a lot of time away from their wives.
I really don’t understand how socially retarded girls can still find a boyfriend. JFL we live in a completely different world

I really don’t know how socially retarded girls can still find a boyfriend. JFL we live in a completely different world
being socially retarded doesn't matter if men are expected to make every single initiation.

I do extremely well with women compared to other autists, or rather, even compared to normal men, and yet I still have the same issues with long term relationships, they all go to shit after a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Respalier
What I really want is an intimate romantic relationship and to feel love with a girl

But even if i somehow become a slayer chad I will never be able to hold a stable ltr because of my fucked up brain which is impossible to fix

Muh Autism

Shut the fuck up and fix your looks. We have guys who barely speak a word and girls are ready to get pregnant by him. Looks, looks, looks. Autism is a myth. You were just treated like shit and overused technology too much and it has slowed your brain down. It's more like techno anxiety and retardation than muh autism

Muh Autism

Shut the fuck up and fix your looks. We have guys who barely speak a word and girls are ready to get pregnant by him. Looks, looks, looks. Autism is a myth. You were just treated like shit and overused technology too much and it has slowed your brain down. It's more like techno anxiety and retardation than muh autism
appearance only gets you short term attraction, you can get laid based on it, or even start a relationship, but it doesn't last past that.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland, Adonisss and Respalier
Muh Autism

Nigguh my looks are good enough

Ive had several girls approach and make moves on me this past year all because of my looks.

appearance only gets you short term attraction, you can get laid based on it, or even start a relationship, but it doesn't last past that.
I see too many incels going on and on about autism or not being NT. It's a way of escaping from LOOKISM. If you have problems with socializing, speak to yourself and read words out loud to fix your style of speech. Go on Omegle and talk to people to practice. Here, you can learn and fix your mistakes in social situations without fucking it up in your real life. I'm sick of these excuses. Very few autistic actually exist. They don't even know what this website is.

Just do Phenibut bro (I’ve never tried it)

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
nah PE on normal dicks doesnt work

dont try it, only bad can come out of it
Naw PE does work it’s even used clinically.

I see too many incels going on and on about autism or not being NT. It's a way of escaping from LOOKISM. If you have problems with socializing, speak to yourself and read words out loud to fix your style of speech. Go on Omegle and talk to people to practice. Here, you can learn and fix your mistakes in social situations without fucking it up in your real life. I'm sick of these excuses. Very few autistic actually exist. They don't even know what this website is.
you are literally telling people with autism to just mask their behavior as if they don't do that, it's literally the default therapy for it, almost every single adult with it is capable of masking, the issue is that you cannot do it for weeks on end, it drains you mentally.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and wollet2
You can fake NT, get some whore hooked and that's pretty much it.

you are literally telling people with autism to just mask their behavior as if they don't do that, it's literally the default therapy for it, almost every single adult with it is capable of masking, the issue is that you cannot do it for weeks on end, it drains you mentally.
As someone with autism i can confirm this. Since 12-14 i had to force myself to like football to fit in and I knew it wasn’t me

As someone with autism i can confirm this. Since 12-14 i had to force myself to like football to fit in and I knew it wasn’t me
Fuuucking brutal

Fuuucking brutal
The popular group were all narcs i swear. Certain individuals i know had the biggest god complex’s ever and it was actually funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
If you have autism, what is the point of trying to blend in with society? You will be ridiculed no matter what you do, even if you’re nice to people.

Normies always say just be yourself and then instantly do a 180 when you actually be yourself, then they let their egos get the best of them if you exceed them in any way. People don’t care if you’re socially anxious or if you have autism, they just want to make themselves look better by giving you positive advice.

You have no one but yourself, even autistic women are evil (one just killed an autistic man) btw so you’re better off by yourself as a non nt man.

• +1
Reactions: der_komische

keep doing exposure therapy, keep reading books on social skills, keep browsing pinterest for NT vibe