Autism is brutal

If you have autism, what is the point of trying to blend in with society? You will be ridiculed no matter what you do, even if you’re nice to people.

Normies always say just be yourself and then instantly do a 180 when you actually be yourself, then they let their egos get the best of them if you exceed them in any way. People don’t care if you’re socially anxious or if you have autism, they just want to make themselves look better.

You have no one but yourself, even autistic women are evil (one just killed an autistic man) btw so you’re better off by yourself as a non nt man.
the best thing you can do at that point is just not care anymore. I have only have like a few friends who don’t care how i dress anymore and i have piercings and shit too. I don’t care what everyone else thinks Ik it’s nichemaxxed kinda but eh idgaf anymore I like how i am now with style instead of wearing all black nike and north face

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
appearance only gets you short term attraction, you can get laid based on it, or even start a relationship, but it doesn't last past that.
why people with autism cant have a long term relatioships

why people with autism cant have a long term relatioships
NT girls will spot that something is “off” with you around the 2-3 month mark. No matter how much you try to act like a normie eventually your natural self will slip through and you will start making odd errors which will creep her out so much that she loses all attraction no matter how hot you looked to her at first

The only way to have LTRs as an Autist is to:
1) SMV mogg her MASSIVELY
2) Date a girl which is neurodivergent too and similarly fucked up
3) Try to keep real life contact to a minimum

You still need to have really high LMS for this to work—way higher than any neurotypical if he wants to get a similar looking girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon
there are no neurotypical people willing to deal with autism.

View attachment 2270587

there is literally not a single trait with a heavier bias against it, you're better off being an obese manlet with wide hips.
Could you please give the sources on this data? Thank you

• +1
Reactions: JustPilled
What I really want is an intimate romantic relationship and to feel love with a girl

But even if i somehow become a slayer chad I will never be able to hold a stable ltr because of my fucked up brain which is impossible to fix

Its so over for us non-NTs
I agree no amount of looksmaxing for my non nt brain

I tried to read the paper but I have no clue how to understand, Is this about survival and fertility and autism is basically in the negative effect? I'm also diagnosed with autism and life is beyond brutal in terms of human capital, talk about the genetic lottery.

I tried to read the paper but I have no clue how to understand, Is this about survival and fertility and autism is basically in the negative effect? I'm also diagnosed with autism and life is beyond brutal in terms of human capital, talk about the genetic lottery.
they just tracked who had kids and who didn't.

male autists don't tend to have kids, goes without saying that you can still be sexually active.

It's actually fucking hilarious, if you were so far gone, you wouldn't be able to recognize your shortcomings, as you did here. So you know what you are lacking in, just attack that, the rest will be experience with someone who is aware of your mental shortcomings. God, some of the shit you guys complain about annoys the fuck out of me. So fucking whiny.

I love you, OP. :)

You guys are so nihilistic

"Muhh autismm ;(("
"Muhh ii havee autismm muhh itss overr!"

Stop fucking crying, jesus stop whining

Is it over? Ok stop looksmaxxing, stay im bed eating ice cream
And let the alpha (me) fuck all the girls

400k participants.

"Muhh autismm ;(("
"Nooooooo ;(( me autism me no girls!"

"Muhh autismm ;(("

I literally do not have any issues with women despite the autism.

but that doesn't mean they're not doing poorly on average.