autism is underrated

I think it’s comorbid since adhd won’t make you focused enough on a task since your dopamine is too low to make it novel or worthwhile

And autism won’t make you interested in a task to begin with, I had a close relative whom I’ve lived most of life with who had autism
And I can best describe autism as having a social part or parts simply not present in you
Like for example he couldn’t possibly lie because it was literally impossible for him to do so

You’re currently a medical student so you would know better
Adhd isnt caused by lower dopamine necessary, but from differently built pre frontal cortex, the whole system of dopamine and norepinephrine transmission isnt in a straight constant line but rather in constant short circuits situationally

I didnt quite understand what you meant about autism, but all in all, these 2 'conditions' are hilariously different from eachother, like comparing cancer with flu

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Adhd isnt caused by lower dopamine necessary, but from differently built pre frontal cortex, the whole system of dopamine and norepinephrine transmission isnt in a straight constant line but rather in constant short circuits situationally

I didnt quite understand what you meant about autism, but all in all, these 2 'conditions' are hilariously different from eachother, like comparing cancer with flu
Agree on the first point so it would be an inconsistent line of dopamine and norepinephrine instead of reactive one
So it would explain the sudden bursts of energy and the quick fading of it making you “unfocused”

I try to think of autism as not having one or more social aspect

Such as a person couldn’t lie, or couldn’t tell you he’s hurt, or didn’t have a physical boundary on his body so he would inflict great physical pain on himself

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Agree on the first point so it would be an inconsistent line of dopamine and norepinephrine instead of reactive one
So it would explain the sudden bursts of energy and the quick fading of it making you “unfocused”

I try to think of autism as not having one or more social aspect

Such as a person couldn’t lie, or couldn’t tell you he’s hurt, or didn’t have a physical boundary on his body so he would inflict great physical pain on himself
I know extremely little about autism, just theories on what causes it and typical google symptoms. When I got diagnosed by my psychaetrist for adhd it happened immediately, he blackpilled me by telling me "you are a textbook example" brutal.

I was caging at redditors who think they have adhd, and write down on a piece of paper all their symptoms, go to fhe doctor and he doesn't even let them read, just scoots them away like dogs, then they go crying on reddit :feelshaha:

What they dont realize is that diagnosis of adhd happens the first nano second you enter the door, your body language, speach, eyes, inhibition, these sre the stuff that psychiatrists look at when giving adhd diagnosis. For example coming in with a well planned list of symptoms is not adhd like at all, the first fatal mistake. Secondly the doc wants you to starts speaking freely, psychiatrists see how you articulate yourself and how the time frame of events is flowing, your entire body language, getting the urge to impulsively cram too much and completely forgetting where you were at in the first place. A good psychiatrist will test your reflexes by startling you as you go on forgetting and seeing how you react. He looks at every single picometer you do with yoyr body, eyes. Its everything. I onlt learned about this years later wheni went med school. But muh i dont need psychiatrist i have google jfl, if onlt they knew

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I know extremely little about autism, just theories on what causes it and typical google symptoms. When I got diagnosed by my psychaetrist for adhd it happened immediately, he blackpilled me by telling me "you are a textbook example" brutal.

I was caging at redditors who think they have adhd, and write down on a piece of paper all their symptoms, go to fhe doctor and he doesn't even let them read, just scoots them away like dogs, then they go crying on reddit :feelshaha:

What they dont realize is that diagnosis of adhd happens the first nano second you enter the door, your body language, speach, eyes, inhibition, these sre the stuff that psychiatrists look at when giving adhd diagnosis. For example coming in with a well planned list of symptoms is not adhd like at all, the first fatal mistake. Secondly the doc wants you to starts speaking freely, psychiatrists see how you articulate yourself and how the time frame of events is flowing, your entire body language, getting the urge to impulsively cram too much and completely forgetting where you were at in the first place. A good psychiatrist will test your reflexes by startling you as you go on forgetting and seeing how you react. He looks at every single picometer you do with yoyr body, eyes. Its everything. I onlt learned about this years later wheni went med school. But muh i dont need psychiatrist i have google jfl, if onlt they knew
Fully agree, I couldn’t get an adhd diagnosis no matter what
But I had my goal of getting prescribed Ritalin

I don’t have adhd, I’m quite the opposite of adhd
Of fully being concentrated on a task even if I don’t want to be
Like the worrier guy “ironically instead of an@Assyrian Warrior “
But I wanted it for the extra kick

Which drug/nootropic had the most impact on your cognition which you recommend it?

• +1
There are lots of mindblowinf stuff about adhd. I think it was part of the samw study as the mushroom thing i can't remember but children with adhd are also much more likely to indulge in pyromania, basically they enjoy starting fires and burning stuff up. This wasn't that surprising to me tho ngl.

Another brutal study is physical punishment effects future mental state of kids with adhd significantly higher then those without it, basically beating them up, much higher chance of anxiety problems later on in life. The study didn't have a conclusion as to why this was the result probably cause it would sound too broscience, but im almost certain its based on the fact that adhd kids are simply doing normal stuff for their nature, its just that modern family structure, civilization, laws, literally everything is punishing for that
mfw i play with my lighter a lot. i used to burn papers and quicky put them out in sink for fun. my mum always said 'youre severely wrong in head' then i asked maybe i had a disorder and shes changes her mind cuz big pharma conspiracies and mental health stigma

Fully agree, I couldn’t get an adhd diagnosis no matter what
But I had my goal of getting prescribed Ritalin

I don’t have adhd, I’m quite the opposite of adhd
Of fully being concentrated on a task even if I don’t want to be
Like the worrier guy “ironically instead of an@Assyrian Warrior “
But I wanted it for the extra kick

Which drug/nootropic had the most impact on your cognition which you recommend it?
Ritalin doesn't sit well with me, too much cucked anxiety side effects. Focalin or 4f-mph is way better for the hyperactive type adhd.

Always amazes me how people dont realize that psychaetrists are the most trained doctors at diagnosing a patient based on his non verbal behavior. Normies think they could just be completely NT, go to a psychaetrist, sit there and just tell them symptoms expecting to get diagnosed for something, autism and adhd are the hardest to fraud sober. Only in the US does this shit get prescribed like candy.

For nootropic the best one is cardio in light or heavy form. Don't roll your eyes now thinking this sounds cliche, the reason it sounds cliche is that its so effective and known since life began on earth that we take this for granted. Running cucks your body and nervous system, literally rapes it for that short period, that your body naturally activates all needed stuff it needs. Anecdotally cardio 30 minutes in the morning for me and then taking Ritalin is always noticeable more effective then ritalin straight from lazy slumber. I stopped doing it tho cause my apetite is too low for some reason to compensate for the lost calories.

Equally good nootropic is natural sunlight. Man idk if this sounds carefully boomer advice, but its beyond powerful. Vitamin D copelements don't have have the possitivr effects that sunlight does on the body. Sun is literally vital, i would need to write a whole essay on why UV rays are extremely important, from producing nitric oxide, to lowering seratonin, increasing dopamine, putting the immhne system on high gear, regulation of the HPA axis. The Sun is literally everything. Running naked on the sun in the late spring-summer around 10am is ideal.

If you are asking for chemicals then look into bromantane or selegiline, if you want to optimize dopamine. Theanine is fine if you are feeling stressed.

if you want to go mkre hardcore then loke into donepezil, its used for dementia but has powerful effecfs on memory, verbal speach etc.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Ritalin doesn't sit well with me, too much cucked anxiety side effects. Focalin or 4f-mph is way better for the hyperactive type adhd.

Always amazes me how people dont realize that psychaetrists are the most trained doctors at diagnosing a patient based on his non verbal behavior. Normies think they could just be completely NT, go to a psychaetrist, sit there and just tell them symptoms expecting to get diagnosed for something, autism and adhd are the hardest to fraud sober. Only in the US does this shit get prescribed like candy.

For nootropic the best one is cardio in light or heavy form. Don't roll your eyes now thinking this sounds cliche, the reason it sounds cliche is that its so effective and known since life began on earth that we take this for granted. Running cucks your body and nervous system, literally rapes it for that short period, that your body naturally activates all needed stuff it needs. Anecdotally cardio 30 minutes in the morning for me and then taking Ritalin is always noticeable more effective then ritalin straight from lazy slumber. I stopped doing it tho cause my apetite is too low for some reason to compensate for the lost calories.

Equally good nootropic is natural sunlight. Man idk if this sounds carefully boomer advice, but its beyond powerful. Vitamin D copelements don't have have the possitivr effects that sunlight does on the body. Sun is literally vital, i would need to write a whole essay on why UV rays are extremely important, from producing nitric oxide, to lowering seratonin, increasing dopamine, putting the immhne system on high gear, regulation of the HPA axis. The Sun is literally everything. Running naked on the sun in the late spring-summer around 10am is ideal.

If you are asking for chemicals then look into bromantane or selegiline, if you want to optimize dopamine. Theanine is fine if you are feeling stressed.

if you want to go mkre hardcore then loke into donepezil, its used for dementia but has powerful effecfs on memory, verbal speach etc.
The anxiety is caused by the increased norepinephrine
A supplement called Yohimbine(which you can find on Amazon or other vendors) which is a controlled substance in some countries
increases the same norepinephrine feeling that is in Ritalin

Cardio wise you do realize that our brain had to develop because of our transition from branching of trees to walking,
You’re meant to walk or in a controlled environment it will translate into light to moderate cardio
For me I actually do from 30-45 cardio daily on the elliptical machine

Sunlight isn’t just for vitamin D, certain enzymes and hormones are triggered just by being exposed to sunlight most notably sunlight (that’s why happy times are depicted in a sunny day since your Brain made the connection of you will get more serotonin when exposed to sun light = happier times)
I don’t know why you said it decreases serotonin

What about highly accessed supplements?
Since I have a certain number of drugs that I could take especially psychiatric drugs

Thanks for the advice bruv
Highly appreciated💪❤️

• +1

Also I made this thread if you’re interested in neurogenesis

• +1
A supplement called Yohimbine(which you can find on Amazon or other vendors) which is a controlled substance in some countries

Cardio wise you do realize that our brain had to develop because of our transition from branching of trees to walking,
You’re meant to walk or in a controlled environment it will translate into light to moderate cardio

Sunlight isn’t just for vitamin D, certain enzymes and hormones are triggered just by being exposed to sunlight most notably sunlight (that’s why happy times are depicted in a sunny day since your Brain made the connection of you will get more serotonin when exposed to sun light = happier times)

Since I have a certain number of drugs that I could take especially psychiatric drugs

Highly appreciated💪❤️
Yeah i knkw about the cardio bit, didn't want to go into the details of what it does. And yeah ideal cardio would be hill walking, same benefits as jogging but with much less strain on joints. But cause of time constraints for some sprinting is necessary

Seratonin is one of the most complex and most interesting stuff in our bodies, its main role is to be a guardian, it gets raised together with cortisol in times of stress, be it short term or longer. Seratonin is meant to keep order in your brain, its the last chemical that humans should mess with, specifically increasing it. Seratonin is like the goverment as an example and overseas how the different brain regions communicate. There sre lots of different type of seratonin receptors, having different roles. The goal of raising seratonin in the human body is to protect tissue and endgane in the first line inflammatory response. For example alot of seratonin receptors in the brain are mesnt to antagonize dopamine areas of the brain which are most sensitive for shorter term outlook-motivation. These receptors get activated in times of crisis, like when winter would come for humans dopamine activity will be antagonized lowering the chances of foolish risky behavior, causing humans to go into a state of mental depression alike to that of anhedonia (although not full anhedonia, i mean much lowered pleasure seeking and emotions), by doing this it stops humans for going insane and prevents oxidative damage in the brain caused by worrying about the unknown future. Basically it numbs you down. When it comes to sun exposure, it raises seratonin only temporary cause of the sun causing minor stress. But this is just a symbiotic relationship, same like when a drug has positive and negative effects. But most importantly the part where he said happy hormone made me die inside, is that guy unironically a psychaetrist jfl, the seratonin hypothesis on depression was abandoned since the 90's, the happy hormone meme just stuck around in pop culture and its still here today, the most effective ssri's like prozac target some receptors which lead to a downstream effect of raising allopregnanolone the actual feel good thing in the brain. Seratonin in general is an utter mess to even think to tamper with.

LSD is a beautiful example of how even speaking of seratonin being anything about h*ppy. This amazing drug is a reverse agonist, activating seratonin receptors but having a different effect, the opposite one. Remember how seratonin is important for proper communication between the regions of your brain? Well LSD goes the other way around and ruins these links, causing region communication that wouldn't happen normally. The sensitive feeling lsd gives you around your hips and dick is also opposite of the numbness caused by too much seratonin. The childlike wonder, like getting excited so easily by mundane thoughts is also the opposite of the order that seratonin maintains, basically "being rational".

Basically if you would ask me what theories of medicine would our descendants think were absolutely barbaric are seratonin depression theory and PUFAs being healthy, something that humans literally just started mass consuming few decades ago with previous millions of years of consuming saturated fats, particularly stearic acid rich one, the best fatty acid your body could use

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I have a heavy sprinkling of autism and the discoveries it's led me to are often groundbreaking
I have so many secret statusmaxxing methods locked away
I just need the looks to fully take advantage of them but once I ascend with surgery I'll be a walking God
I'll pay you for your knowledge

Highly appreciated💪❤️
serotonin is terrible. high dopamine is better

serotonin is terrible. high dopamine is better
Absolutely agree, and norepinephrine too for me
Serotonin makes you feel content and you think you have actually put in effort in something
When you should always be hungry for more

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
being high IQ is the most brutal shit ever, because the higher your IQ the less NT you are, I'm literally htn-chadlite and 6'2 but I have absolute vomit tier neurodiversity.
Harsh world I cant handle this

Yeah i knkw about the cardio bit, didn't want to go into the details of what it does. And yeah ideal cardio would be hill walking, same benefits as jogging but with much less strain on joints. But cause of time constraints for some sprinting is necessary

Seratonin is one of the most complex and most interesting stuff in our bodies, its main role is to be a guardian, it gets raised together with cortisol in times of stress, be it short term or longer. Seratonin is meant to keep order in your brain, its the last chemical that humans should mess with, specifically increasing it. Seratonin is like the goverment as an example and overseas how the different brain regions communicate. There sre lots of different type of seratonin receptors, having different roles. The goal of raising seratonin in the human body is to protect tissue and endgane in the first line inflammatory response. For example alot of seratonin receptors in the brain are mesnt to antagonize dopamine areas of the brain which are most sensitive for shorter term outlook-motivation. These receptors get activated in times of crisis, like when winter would come for humans dopamine activity will be antagonized lowering the chances of foolish risky behavior, causing humans to go into a state of mental depression alike to that of anhedonia (although not full anhedonia, i mean much lowered pleasure seeking and emotions), by doing this it stops humans for going insane and prevents oxidative damage in the brain caused by worrying about the unknown future. Basically it numbs you down. When it comes to sun exposure, it raises seratonin only temporary cause of the sun causing minor stress. But this is just a symbiotic relationship, same like when a drug has positive and negative effects. But most importantly the part where he said happy hormone made me die inside, is that guy unironically a psychaetrist jfl, the seratonin hypothesis on depression was abandoned since the 90's, the happy hormone meme just stuck around in pop culture and its still here today, the most effective ssri's like prozac target some receptors which lead to a downstream effect of raising allopregnanolone the actual feel good thing in the brain. Seratonin in general is an utter mess to even think to tamper with.

LSD is a beautiful example of how even speaking of seratonin being anything about h*ppy. This amazing drug is a reverse agonist, activating seratonin receptors but having a different effect, the opposite one. Remember how seratonin is important for proper communication between the regions of your brain? Well LSD goes the other way around and ruins these links, causing region communication that wouldn't happen normally. The sensitive feeling lsd gives you around your hips and dick is also opposite of the numbness caused by too much seratonin. The childlike wonder, like getting excited so easily by mundane thoughts is also the opposite of the order that seratonin maintains, basically "being rational".

Basically if you would ask me what theories of medicine would our descendants think were absolutely barbaric are seratonin depression theory and PUFAs being healthy, something that humans literally just started mass consuming few decades ago with previous millions of years of consuming saturated fats, particularly stearic acid rich one, the best fatty acid your body could use
Actually a solid theory in autism is that during development years infants who have higher serotonin in their system are way more likely to develop autism

My thoughts are that
Child negligence, and abuse like the mother not being around for most of the time, not getting fed in time when he wants to, rapid change in environment like going to a baby sitter instead of his mother etc..
Will cause the baby to be in a stressful situation which will increase cortisol which serotonin increases with it too

Since the child survival fully depends on his mother so her not being present most of the time will cause the child to be in a highly stressful situation

You can notice the pattern of when the mother has a more ranking job like a doctor for example their child is more likely to turn autistic since she will naturally have lesser time to spend it with the child
Or atleast that is thr pattern I’ve noticed here

This also explains why mental illness in general go hand in hand with bad childhood but this is mostly by other physiological reasons when it comes to mental illnesses other than autism

• Woah
Actually a solid theory in autism is that during development years infants who have higher serotonin in their system are way more likely to develop autism

My thoughts are that
Child negligence, and abuse like the mother not being around for most of the time, not getting fed in time when he wants to, rapid change in environment like going to a baby sitter instead of his mother etc..
Will cause the baby to be in a stressful situation which will increase cortisol which serotonin increases with it too

Since the child survival fully depends on his mother so her not being present most of the time will cause the child to be in a highly stressful situation

You can notice the pattern of when the mother has a more ranking job like a doctor for example their child is more likely to turn autistic since she will naturally have lesser time to spend it with the child
Or atleast that is thr pattern I’ve noticed here

This also explains why mental illness in general go hand in hand with bad childhood but this is mostly by other physiological reasons when it comes to mental illnesses other than autism
I never thought of autism like this, cause as i mentioned even though i know alot about neurology, i never dwelled into autism much. But aren't people with autism indeed extremely ordered, having a strict regime each day, bad at understanding sarcasm? Sounds extremely interesting cause all of this is the exact opposite of how a person is while on LSD, literally every single characteristic of it. People with autism may have something unique about their relationship between seratonin and dopamine areas of the brain, they have a brain thats ordered too tightly.

Btw something more seratonin, MDMA which nukes seratonin from the brain of humans is literally the most successful therapy for PTSD in veterans, in a session with a therapist. Damn man, i wonder why would that be, the precious seratonin noo :feelshaha:. But yeah for real, people with PTSD indeed have overactive hotspots on some seratonin receptors, makes perfect sense. The stuff your brain sees in war is so brutal, you have to get numbed to not go completely insane. MDMA nukes seratonin making those veterans feel emotions again, good but also bad.

Children are exactly like this, the younger a person is the less seratonin he has, and during early life as a newborn there is even a study about babies seeinf the world as an lsd trip, basically brain being chaotic. As people grow life becomes less and less magical cause seratonin neurons finish development, same for all the others, and its logical, an adult has to be a logical machine. Teens are an interesting period tho, even though there is higher seratonin then in childhood, teenhood has a unique feel to it caused by the explosion of testosterone and dopamine cause they are related to eachother, this causes most likely that temporary horny teen feel, where dopamine overpowers seratonin fueled by the HPA axis in synergy with Testosterone production, but people get a noticeable down somewhere around 20, and this is also around the age when first quarter life crisis happens. This is when nostalgia comes in making 20's miss their chidlhood, teens etc, thinking how stuff was better then. But thats just an illusion, adult brains are simply meant to be boring like that, structured, for very obvious reasons. Adults cope with supplements, with this with that, its sad shit, the most brutal blackpill is that you simple will never have that ideal teen like brain balance again.

There are lots of mindblowinf stuff about adhd. I think it was part of the samw study as the mushroom thing i can't remember but children with adhd are also much more likely to indulge in pyromania, basically they enjoy starting fires and burning stuff up. This wasn't that surprising to me tho ngl.

Another brutal study is physical punishment effects future mental state of kids with adhd significantly higher then those without it, basically beating them up, much higher chance of anxiety problems later on in life. The study didn't have a conclusion as to why this was the result probably cause it would sound too broscience, but im almost certain its based on the fact that adhd kids are simply doing normal stuff for their nature, its just that modern family structure, civilization, laws, literally everything is punishing for that
Child beating pill is so real

Both adhd and autism are death senteces
Sometimes I feel that the ADHD helps socially because o the hyperactivity

It’s overall bad, but far away from death sentence. Autism that should be very brutal

i was in CS and I mogged the shit out of my class. i remember the engineercels talking about how the prof didn't actually expect us to complete our final project. i had written mine on a napkin while i was waiting for a ride and was taking the class for fun. autism is for retards. i mean, of course my godlike intellect makes it difficult to relate to most people. it's hard to concentrate when i can see exactly where everything a person is saying comes from and remember remember every word they've ever said to me when they can hardly remember who i am.