AutismTax Is More Brutal Than Curry Tax.... IT'S OVER❗❕

Would you rather be curry or have autism❓

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
One thing that bothers me about people here is they might deny the autismpill. autism is a death sentence and if you disagree, you aren't blackpilled. it isn't just looks that help in life. looks are the main thing that help in life. (no i ain't saying personality matters unless some almost decent looking guy darktriadmaxxes).

but when you're sub8, you need to know how to communicate easily to start a relationship. you make any mistakes and you fucked up your chance.

and don't say "autism exists as long as you're sub8". sub8 autists aren't as common as you think. autists are more likely to be sub5 or even sub4.

studies show autists have unattractive nasal voices and unattractive physically weird faces.

Nasal voice in boys with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder

This study compared speech samples of 29 boys aged 6–13 with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder (HFASD) to those of 29 typically developing (TD…
www.sciencedirect.com

Clinical research: Facial features can help diagnose autism | Spectrum | Autism Research News

The presence of any of three abnormal physical features — an asymmetrical face, tufts of hair growing in the wrong direction or a prominent forehead — can help diagnose autism, according to a study published 6 June in the Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.

Facial features provide clue to autism severity | Spectrum | Autism Research News

Boys with autism have a distinct facial structure that differs from that of typically developing controls, according to a study published 14 October in Molecular Autism.

three studies confirming it, autists are much more likely to be ugly AF and have nasal nerdy voices.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slothcel and thereallegend
Cope

You can learn how to communicate. Functioning autistim is a cope. Only Down syndrome level austism is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Cope

You can learn how to communicate. Functioning autistim is a cope. Only Down syndrome level austism is real
Keep coping

Even if you learn how to communicate people can notice your weird movements and awkwardness. Look at Elon Musk, richest richest on the planet yet everyone online calls him a robot because he is/acts like a diagnosed autist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
About to hit the rode #biking again innit @Thompsonz rode 50km today so far. Gotta get those numbers up innit. I got 800km to go

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
About to hit the rode #biking again innit @Thompsonz rode 50km today so far. Gotta get those numbers up innit. I got 800km to go
Better run 8km a day, little boy

opry is aspie

I’m curry and non NT: no hope, no cope, only the rope! :feelswhy:
3A51A708 93F2 4C37 9936 36FDBDFD4779

• JFL
Reactions: Redsoldier
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, Slothcel and fjor2096