autistic 16m retard and i get no hoes

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
That was an honest question because he is right something looks giga off its the combination of long philtrum and aspie eyes maybe?
it's so brutals

follow up pic (still ugly)
Me1

i really like ethnic women (mena, latina/native, asian, etc). am i good enough 4 an average brown/yellow women !? atp i'm not even really attracted to white bitches

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i think you go to my school :lul: and like someone else said dye hair and brows black. emomaxx :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
nah i'm in texas lmao
jfl how schizo of me. anyways you are good for ethnic girls :ogre: but black hair and eyebrows would be striking as fuck on you

• +1
When i see white people that look like this with no eyebrows etc my racism for other races goes away for a split second
retarded take

i really like ethnic women (mena, latina/native, asian, etc). am i good enough 4 an average brown/yellow women !? atp i'm not even really attracted to white bitches
youre good looking, just height and brow failo. you can be HTN even if youre short.

@BigBiceps little brother

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 15099
@looksmaxxer234

Wassup nigga

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Wassup nig. Where you’ve been.

View attachment 1600452
Rotting as usual. Im not in any school rn cause im lost ngl. No clue what i want to do. But ive started going to the gym again, ive learnt more guitar and made a bit of money on crypto with the help of my dad so there are some positives.

How have things been with you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Looks234
Rotting as usual. Im not in any school rn cause im lost ngl. No clue what i want to do. But ive started going to the gym again, ive learnt more guitar and made a bit of money on crypto with the help of my dad so there are some positives.

How have things been with you?
Just shitposting like usual. Getting my body right before summer.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
fuckkkk i just want a cute brown gf

is that too much to ask for :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, 360° and ROTTING
View attachment 1600416

You have a good face shape and decent hair but your eyes are fucking abhorrent

You have a good face shape and decent hair but your eyes are fucking abhorrent
its the angle and me squinting tbh, u can see from the 1st pic my eyes are one of my better features

You seem quite spergy but you have a good face. If you can offset your spergyness with chadness you should be fine.

You seem quite spergy but you have a good face. If you can offset your spergyness with chadness you should be fine.
how do you just offset with chadness 💀 irl i'm fashionmaxxed

• +1
how do you just offset with chadness 💀 irl i'm fashionmaxxed
Woman don't care about fashion in the way you do. All it does is shows them you are beta bucks

Woman don't care about fashion in the way you do. All it does is shows them you are beta bucks
this is kinda cope cuz the first gf i ever got was basically right after i started fashionmaxxing, and she approached me and had stated many times she liked the way i dress

fashionmaxxing is legit

this is kinda cope cuz the first gf i ever got was basically right after i started fashionmaxxing, and she approached me and had stated many times she liked the way i dress

fashionmaxxing is legit
When she said she liked the way you dressed it was something you clearly highly valued she could start the convo with. It would be like talking to a retarded kid with a minecraft tshirt on about how cool minecraft is. Your looks carried you not your pick up moves or dress sense within reason.

• +1
Reactions: 360°

fashionmaxxing is legit
chadcel :feelswhy:

great bone structure and jawline
eyebrows and non nt biggest falio

When she said she liked the way you dressed it was something you clearly highly valued she could start the convo with. It would be like talking to a retarded kid with a minecraft tshirt on about how cool minecraft is. Your looks carried you not your pick up moves or dress sense within reason.
i mean u can see my looks lol, they can't be doing that much carrying

I really dont want to be mean but you look good. But at the same time like an ape

View attachment 1600416

Here you look more normal. You can become those dark triads in gym lol

Work with this
FaceApp 1649319430451

Darker eyebrows + leanmaxxing + this hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
You look basiaclly the same as a 5'7 friend as mine that can get girls clubbing, although he has a better philtrum but you have a better lower third