AUTISTIC DIARY ENTRY

noobs

noobs

Kraken
specialization is a child of abundance

take a point circled in the image in a network (like the image)
how do you specialize a node in a network most efficiently?

in coding there’s functions that have the code referenced by a name with parameters
so like

someone would command to someone “PRINT HELLO WORLD 2 TIMES!”

then that person would run this
function phw(times) {
repeat until timer == times
(print hello world)
timer + 1
end }

which doing the work is a lot longer than just calling the phw function

you have the intent of having your judgement so good that you can not only pay someone to work but there to be extra for you

your skill in this being your organization and optimization ability

@Bomber517 @cooldude1231 is this what i meant before
An investment is only capital and idea. Idea and action should be synonyms, else your a slave, who works.

the problem is in being able to alienate the node away from managing the whole to concentrate the node into its specialization for defeat in detail while maintaining natural evolution required to maintain efficiency

this was a diary entry of a thought i just had, decided to post it

@you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany, cooldude1231, Bomber517 and 1 other person
IMG 9888

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Jova and ey88
I draw these all over every page, today I was drawing the looksmax.org logo on my math paper
Lol that photo is from school too but like 3 years ago

• +1
Reactions: ey88
If you weren't eating carbs like a jew you wouldn't be doing this weird bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and ey88
Niggah I did this shit for an assignment in grade 9 or some shit. Networks and shit, I forgot the equation though.

• So Sad
Reactions: noobs
Local function isopaschizo(num)
If num <=0 then
Return “not schizo”
End
Return “schizo”

Print(isopaschizo(4))

output:

Schizo

• JFL
Local function isopaschizo(num)
If num <=0 then
Return “not schizo”
End
Return “schizo”

Print(isopaschizo(4))

output:

Schizo
i find something very interesting that most people are schizotopal in their head but they don’t act on it

because most people will continue a thought if it has 95% change of being true in a complex system of thoughts

but there’s a mistake in doing that bc following complex networks that have even the littlest amount of uncertainty can make the whole unpredictable

the reason complex systems don’t fail is because of motivations, e.g people walking to class, if people were to walk randomly to conversate randomly then it would be a messy complex system, but in walking to class you don’t judge your actions based on your immediate psychical environment causing class changes to be orderly

this only applies to systems that each part affects another

schizos are just the ones who don’t weigh their opinions by their rank

so everything you weigh should be 100% intrinsic

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Goth
i find something very interesting that most people are schizotopal in their head but they don’t act on it

because most people will continue a thought if it has 95% change of being true in a complex system of thoughts

but there’s a mistake in doing that bc following complex networks that have even the littlest amount of uncertainty can make the whole unpredictable

the reason complex systems don’t fail is because of motivations, e.g people walking to class, if people were to walk randomly to conversate randomly then it would be a messy complex system, but in walking to class you don’t judge your actions based on your immediate psychical environment causing class changes to be orderly

this only applies to systems that each part affects another

schizos are just the ones who don’t weigh their opinions by their rank

so everything you weigh should be 100% intrinsic
What makes u think I’m going to read this?

• JFL
Ill read this later just woke up and no reading comprehension

• +1
I draw these all over every page, today I was drawing the looksmax.org logo on my math paper
80 iq brain-rot edgy Warlord.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and noobs