Autistic Teenage native Pakistani giga incel mogg battle,@subhumanpakicel vs @justinzayn(me)

who mogs psl/smv overall

• @subhumanpakicel

• @justinzayn

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man. Why is everyone here so autistic? Either that or I am just really bad at imitating people.
i would say that both are true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and justinzayn
Imagine creating a mog battle and then voting for yourself but still losing the battle hard. How brutal life is for Indians.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, HerpDerpson, justinzayn and 1 other person
View attachment 1913834
0_1652668789960-1-jpg.1895212

View attachment 1913842
View attachment 1913848
Muh 'facial hair is a failo' copers are silent.

Literally went from a 4 to a 6 with a beard and mustache.

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
But it is kinda obvious this time. I mean. I was typing exactly like him.
am i this much autistic? i didnt know u were imitating him thats why lol

Muh 'facial hair is a failo' copers are silent.

Literally went from a 4 to a 6 with a beard and mustache.
4 to 6? u out of ur mind

• JFL
you voted for him,cuz you hate me,lets get real

• +1
Maybe, you are not familiar with his posting style. He uses lots of commas and his english is kinda bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 1851 and justinzayn
Maybe, you are not familiar with his posting style. He uses lots of commas and his english is kinda bad.
makes sense lol

• JFL
no i just think he mogs by a bit
We can't judge anything because the first guy is frauding a lot. Just look at how filtered the pics are.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and justinzayn
We can't judge anything because the first guy is frauding a lot. Just look at how filtered the pics are.
i mean, those are the pics that OP provided so im judging solely on them

4 to 6? u out of ur mind

3102936 0 1652668789960 1

Yes, 4 to 6. You must be a jealous low-t bastard that can't grow hair?

His only flaw is his chubby cheeks. If he lost weight he'd be a Chadpreet lite.

• Woah
  • +1
i mean, those are the pics that OP provided so im judging solely on them
I could post a gigafrauded pic and get rated a lot higher than I look IRL. We don't even know what he looks like IRL. I am guessing the first dude has pretty bad SFS and copes with distorted pics and filters to hide it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 1851 and justinzayn
He is a dark-skinned curry.
I am a stereotypical curry,
I am below the average east asian, that's what most people voted for me

View attachment 1914271
Yes, 4 to 6. You must be a jealous low-t bastard that can't grow hair?

His only flaw is his chubby cheeks. If he lost weight he'd be a Chadpreet lite.
no lmao, i have to shave all the time, its fucking shit

im not gonna argue. if you think he is a chadpreet lite, good for you
He’s a Pakistani with an Indian phenotype.
i cant differentiate tbh

He is a dark-skinned curry.
I want us Pakistanis who look like Indians to do a meet up in Lahore. @justinzayn Come join us, I am in Rawalpindi at the moment.

• +1
he is a paki supremacist
Btw how is rio de janeiro for foreigners? Is it safe to just roam around the streets alone? Or do you risk getting robbed by favelacels? You said whites are targeted so I should be safe since I am ethnic?

no lmao, i have to shave all the time, its fucking shit

im not gonna argue. if you think he is a chadpreet lite, good for you

i cant differentiate tbh
There isn't much difference. Pakis and indians look more or less the same.

There is a fair amount of variation though so you will find curries with white skin and blue eyes and ones who are very dark, almost like niggers. Most are in the middle though.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 1851

What's the point of mogging someone and still being a gigaincel it's the same as celebrating being 1 inch taller than a 5'3 dude

• +1

There is a fair amount of variation though so you will find curries with white skin and blue eyes and ones who are very dark, almost like niggers. Most are in the middle though.
Saar we are sem 2 sem. 🤜🏿🤛🏿

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
What's the point of mogging someone and still being a gigaincel it's the same as celebrating being 1 inch taller than a 5'3 dude
It is kinda autistic and pointless ngl. Surgery won't help the second dude much and the first one needs bimax for SFS but he is never gonna get it

• +1
Incel VS incel what is the point of this

• +1
Btw how is rio de janeiro for foreigners? Is it safe to just roam around the streets alone? Or do you risk getting robbed by favelacels? You said whites are targeted so I should be safe since I am ethnic?
hard question but here is what i think:

the risk is not as big if you dont look white (especially northern euro) because they won't think you are a foreigner, those guys are targeted because favelacels think they are rich, innocent and dumb.

if you just want to walk around and visit tourist places and shit then yeah, I think it is pretty safe tbh. you have to still be careful though, dont walk at night alone, dont use your phone on the streets, and so on.

if you plan on going here and need some tips lmk
what? lol

the risk is not as big if you dont look white (especially northern euro) because they won't think you are a foreigner, those guys are targeted because favelacels think they are rich, innocent and dumb.

if you just want to walk around and visit tourist places and shit then yeah, I think it is pretty safe tbh. you have to still be careful though, dont walk at night alone, dont use your phone on the streets, and so on.

I might go there for jaw surgery. Maybe, stay there for 2 weeks or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

Who are these curries with white skin and blue eyes?

Who are these curries with white skin and blue eyes?
Pashtun people plus there are some people who just have those traits due to recombination I guess.

what? lol
i was gonna recommend renting a bulletproof car driver. i always hear from people that their car windows get broken and they get robbed by criminals. but now that I see you just want to get jaw surgery, then make sure to stay in a safe neighborhood, a couple hundred dollars more is worth a lot in your situation

@Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Pashtun people plus there are some people who just have those traits due to recombination I guess.
Pashtuns aren’t curries bhai.. if they are then so are Kurds, Persians etc. Even Kashmiris aren’t curries because they are Dardic and not Indic or Dravidian.

• Woah
i was gonna recommend renting a bulletproof car driver. i always hear from people that their car windows get broken and they get robbed by criminals. but now that I see you just want to get jaw surgery, then make sure to stay in a safe neighborhood, a couple hundred dollars more is worth a lot in your situation

@Pakicel
Fuck. Is it that bad? I was planning to get an airbnb in a touristic place.

Fuck. Is it that bad? I was planning to get an airbnb in a touristic place.
im talking from experience. maybe i am just traumatized and overestimating the risks, idk tbh. you should try talking with people from outside of looksmax too that live in rio.

if it was in sao paulo i could give you some better tips on where to stay and etc.

• +1
im talking from experience. maybe i am just traumatized and overestimating the risks, idk tbh. you should try talking with people from outside of looksmax too that live in rio.

if it was in sao paulo i could give you some better tips on where to stay and etc.
Rio seems pretty developed from the looks of it. On par with most western capitals.

u definitely mog ur competition
U mean I mog pakicel Or east Asian
, I wanna know if I mog avg Chinese/jap/korean Or not
, avg indian is below Asian smv, but I am paki,, and dont look typical, so I should mog avg east Asian right?

, avg indian is below Asian smv, but I am paki,, and dont look typical, so I should mog avg east Asian right?
U fit right in as a normie in terms of east Asians, unless ur 5'11 or above. Then u mog

• +1
Rio seems pretty developed from the looks of it. On par with most western capitals.
in some areas, yes.

it is a huge city, so just like sao paulo, you will have places that are on par with the west and places that make you feel like you are in a mumbai slum.

(i understand now the comma thing you were doing above lol)

• +1
You too scared to meet fellow Indians bhaiya? Jai hind. 🇮🇳

Do you think I mog I average east Asian(Chinese/jap/korean)
I think foids in that area will all rope so you'll have to all fuck each others asses

• JFL
I think foids in that area will all rope so you'll have to all fuck each others asses
asian girl,wont prefer me,i know,
but i am talking about ,do i mog east asian guy average chinese'jap'korean
,east asian will also not fuck bbc but that doesnt mean bbc is below rice,

• +1
Reactions: Verse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back