Autistic Teenage native Pakistani giga incel mogg battle,@subhumanpakicel vs @justinzayn(me)

who mogs psl/smv overall

• @subhumanpakicel

• @justinzayn

Results are only viewable after voting.
asian girl,wont prefer me,i know,
but i am talking about ,do i mog east asian guy average chinese'jap'korean
,east asian will also not fuck bbc but that doesnt mean bbc is below rice,
yes

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
Justinzsyn meet up with @TRUE_CEL or your larping about being paki

At least show a pic that somehow hints your in pk
Like a banner or some shit
Or a road
No one's gonna doxx some nigga who lives Ina. Country full of 300 mill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 23115 and justinzayn
Lmfao 😂 keep crying for us Pakistani bvlls while you rot in Tamil Nadu

Don't make fun of Tamilians.:rage:

Tamils represent! What?! What?!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
but i am talking about ,do i mog east asian guy average chinese'jap'korean
You dont trust me JFL. ur not a bad indian but still ugly

@Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Cheesyrumble
@justinzayn
U know it's over when u have to pathetically ask schizos on this forum "do- do- I mog average east asians?" 😖👉👈

I know he is better then me, but I didn't thought the difference would be that big

white skin isn't that rare among curries btw.
Depends on the ethnicity, but yeah among Kashmiris/Pashtuns some Punjabis its not rare at all.

i know and even have cousins who's skin isn't white passing, its literally no melanin like pale as fuck.

Pashtuns aren’t curries bhai.. if they are then so are Kurds, Persians etc. Even Kashmiris aren’t curries because they are Dardic and not Indic or Dravidian.

Pashtuns have 15-20% south indian DNA
Punjabis have 30-35% south indian DNA
Dravidians have 50-85% south indian DNA

Pashtuns aren't considered indian due to language not DNA
But all of them even ones living in Afghanistan have south indian DNA

Also Kashmiris are also fully south asian, its just as you go further north west the south indian genetic component becomes less and less and Kashmir is right on the edge.

1*duRRUHDmv1G85q9OyOjAFg.png

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, sub5inchcel and justinzayn
Yet another curry finding subhumans beneath them so they can feel better about being curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and justinzayn
Yet another curry finding subhumans beneath them so they can feel better about being curry
i am that sand passing type of curry that mogs averagechinese/jap/korean

Depends on the ethnicity, but yeah among Kashmiris/Pashtuns some Punjabis its not rare at all.

i know and even have cousins who's skin isn't white passing, its literally no melanin like pale as fuck.

Also Kashmiris are also fully south asian, its just as you go further north west the south indian genetic component becomes less and less and Kashmir is right on the edge.

Damn I just realised the higher ur the cast is the more u have caucasian features and less s Indian features

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Pashtuns aren’t curries bhai.. if they are then so are Kurds, Persians etc. Even Kashmiris aren’t curries because they are Dardic and not Indic or Dravidian.
pashtuns are 13-20 percent asi dna

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Yes bhai I am aware of why Pashtuns are not called Indian but that’s also the reason why Kashmiris shouldn’t be grouped in together. They speak Dardic languages which is separate from Indic languages or Dravidian languages. Only Indic & Dravidian speaking people are curries.

Don't make fun of Tamilians.:rage:

Tamils represent! What?! What?!
I am only making fun of justinzayn bhai. Also he can’t prove his Pakistaniness due to him not wanting to meet me jfl.

Justinzsyn meet up with @TRUE_CEL or your larping about being paki

At least show a pic that somehow hints your in pk
Like a banner or some shit
Or a road
No one's gonna doxx some nigga who lives Ina. Country full of 300 mill
See how he casually ignores us? It’s because we have exposed him.

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
Yes bhai I am aware of why Pashtuns are not called Indian but that’s also the reason why Kashmiris shouldn’t be grouped in together. They speak Dardic languages which is separate from Indic languages or Dravidian languages. Only Indic & Dravidian speaking people are curries.
Only valley folk speak kosher I think.
Most of the other areas around jammu and azad Kashmir speak Pahari / potwari or stuff similar to punjabi

DNA is more important than language imo

@justinzayn thinks people from Lahore are aryans but people from amritsar are gangetic indians and the two can't be compared 😂

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and justinzayn
SHPC mogs lookswise but you would be respected more by people.

• +1
Lol that Chinese phenotype tool thinks I am Armenid / Armenoid dont take it seriously.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Moggie
Any curry phenotype scientist here who can tell me why curry uncle chadpreet don't have the classic indian orbitals?
He's the only curry I've seen with compact orbitals. Even salludon have bug eyes albeit to a lesser extent than average curry
IMG 20221019 185049
2492202 1628403788375

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and justinzayn
urdu is literally identical to farsi written wise
Yea but Urdu is an Indic language whereas Farsi is an Iranic language. Urdu is based on the Persian alphabet. In fact the lingua franca of what is now Pakistan used to be Farsi until the British came and forced us to speak Urdu instead.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Only valley folk speak kosher I think.
Most of the other areas around jammu and azad Kashmir speak Pahari / potwari or stuff similar to punjabi

DNA is more important than language imo

@justinzayn thinks people from Lahore are aryans but people from amritsar are gangetic indians and the two can't be compared 😂
That’s true. The ones in Jammu speak a language that is basically Pothohari which is a dialect of Panjabi. But I meant proper Kashmiri which is a different language altogether.

Yes, DNA is more important than language however when it comes to what ethnic group you belong to it all comes down to linguistics. For instance the Brahui that live in Balochistan are considered Dravidian and not Iranic despite living in an Iranic province and having more arguably more Iranian DNA.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Any curry phenotype scientist here who can tell me why curry uncle chadpreet don't have the classic indian orbitals?
He's the only curry I've seen with compact orbitals. Even salludon have bug eyes albeit to a lesser extent than average curry
View attachment 1915134View attachment 1915123

Plenty of curries exist without that trait however this guy is just a chad so you overly pick him

Rakeesh Ramirez

Image 3

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back