Autistic teenage woman acts weird and harrasses me in public restaurant (with recording)

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Idk how I find these ppl she tries to sound like she’s 5 years old but she’s literally minimum 16

She came up to me asked me my name then started saying I was a young man and grabbing my hand

I recorded a bit of me weirded out by this interaction

@Beastimmung @stunna @Yuno_howitez @The Grinch

Has anything similar happened to you?

• JFL
Reactions: New Technology and Roquefort
At the start of the vid she asks if she can grab my hand and I was like A A A and moving my hand

Today i literally found multiple autistic ppl n chit I honestly don’t know what’s up

After the weird guy I decided to record

What kind of sexual roleplaying is this

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and BigJimsWornOutTires
What kind of sexual roleplaying is this
It’s not roleplay usually after class I come to a Internat that has a diner so I can eat

And today this autistic girl came and started acting weird after she asked my name

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
It’s not roleplay usually after class I come to a Internat that has a diner so I can eat

And today this autistic girl came and started acting weird after she asked my name
nigga wants to ascend with this local crazy granny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, Roquefort, Akhi and 5 others
nigga wants to ascend with this local crazy granny
She’s not a granny I think she’s anywhere between 12 and 16 I honestly don’t know she looks weird and was really autistic

After some lady saw she was bothering me too much they took her but before I started recording she was moaning loud and yelling IASAC IASAC crazy shit

Idk if it was sexual or not but weird asf

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@TRUE_CEL heres another incident this time recorded

She’s not a granny I think she’s anywhere between 12 and 16 I honestly don’t know she looks weird and was really autistic
Post a pic this shit sounds like Larp I don't even know what she wants she talks to autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
After some lady saw she was bothering me too much they took her but before I started recording she was moaning loud and yelling IASAC IASAC crazy shit
Over she knows your .org account the femcel worshippers are coming for you irl, this website should have never gone mainstream

• JFL
nigga how are u getting so much attention and invites from girls

• JFL
Post a pic this shit sounds like Larp I don't even know what she wants she talks to autistic
There’s literally a recording I’m not there anymore I can’t take a pic lol

U can hear her voice and saying some weird shit like she asks if I’m a man or a woman than I say I’m a woman

And she says no ur a young man

@TRUE_CEL heres another incident this time recorded
She felt the aspie energy from you and then this happened. Mirin though, getting approached while running aspie game.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Iasacrko
nigga how are u getting so much attention and invites from girls
Jfl the attention in question is some weird autistic girl

I do get approached by girls rarely but this horny autist was creeping me out of anything

Tales from the mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Over she knows your .org account the femcel worshippers are coming for you irl, this website should have never gone mainstream
No lol my name irl Is Unironically iasac

She just came to my table and asked my name so I told her and she kept bothering me trying to grab my hand and asking these weird questions

U can she she’s mentally Ill in the vid idk wtf she wanted

Because she's an old pervert. Why else?
Nah she was in her teens to late teens

Tho she was femcel asf sometimes I get these weird interactions with these creepy women harassing me just decided to record this and share here

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
brag thread

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back