Average atheist argument

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
"God doesn't exist because bad thing happened."

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, try2beme and wackedchives
"God doesn't exist because bad thing happened."
Yeah low sentient question Gaythiests love to throw around as if bad things can be catagorised into “good” and “bad” if there is no god. Gayrhiests are so retarded if there’s no god then “it just is” I could kill 19238383 people that’s not evil or good it just is what it is if there’s no god.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Shows how lazy and entitled they are expecting god to make a perfect world for someone as disgusting as them

• +1
Reactions: Sny
People n this forum make me laugh kek. We all going to hell with the shit people post here.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
keep worshipping a "god" that made you incel :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test, <6PSLcel and twojei
God exists but he's evil, now try that.

I used to be christian, I know the arguments to prove God existence which is a bunch of metaphysical stuff that cannot be discuted because it is not something that we can perceive but only to think about it.

Being christian is more from having a solid faith, faith is blind. But believing that God actually does something is naive, only a miracle can be a "God" sign.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei
That is the only semi-viable argument not in favor of the existence of God, albeit it still doesn't ultimately hold a candle to the infinite reasons in favor of the existence of God. Interestingly, it is also single handedly the most influential cause for apostasy in religious people. Many religious people cannot reconcile the problem of evil with a loving God. They stay faithful but it breaks many many people after stewing over it for some time.

There is no religion that has the answer for the problem of suffering. We must simply accept that some things are above our comprehension and acknowledge Gods sovereignty and remain steadfast in our faith. ✝️🙏🏻

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel