Average chinese at my school is legit 2/10

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
My hobby is doing a face rating on people I see in class or street. Based on my data and experience, average chinese male at my uni is legit 2/10. Their hair is some sorta buzzcut but only the top is longer, so it looks extremely autistic and straight hair doesn’t help. Their face is full of acne. They also don’t take shower so I can see dandruff all over their hair and shoulder. On average, chinease seem to have very bloated face regardless of bodyfat% this is I believe due to mongolian genetics (Ghengiskhan pill). They are about 5’8 in stature. Their average outfit consists of free t shirt from hackathon and crusty jogger pants. Their english is extremely retarded and only hang out w other fellow chinese. Sometimes, I see mogger chinese tho. They tend to be tanned, tall, skinny, with very good forward growth. These ppl are prob northern chinese that r closely bordered with central Asia. I really think that these trucel chinese are the reason mogger asian race like Koreans and japanese are cucked. They are the reason we have such bad stereotypes. I legit wanna looksmax all chinese by giving them: perm, 20 day waterfast, skincare, fashionmaxx, heightmaxx, but they seem to have no interest in dating or looking good, so its whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, zevroh, justropemaxbro and 8 others
My hobby is doing a face rating on people I see in class or street. Based on my data and experience, average chinese male at my uni is legit 2/10. Their hair is some sorta buzzcut but only the top is longer, so it looks extremely autistic and straight hair doesn’t help. Their face is full of acne. They also don’t take shower so I can see dandruff all over their hair and shoulder. On average, chinease seem to have very bloated face regardless of bodyfat% this is I believe due to mongolian genetics (Ghengiskhan pill). They are about 5’8 in stature. Their average outfit consists of free t shirt from hackathon and crusty jogger pants. Their english is extremely retarded and only hang out w other fellow chinese. Sometimes, I see mogger chinese tho. They tend to be tanned, tall, skinny, with very good forward growth. These ppl are prob northern chinese that r closely bordered with central Asia. I really think that these trucel chinese are the reason mogger asian race like Koreans and japanese are cucked. They are the reason we have such bad stereotypes. I legit wanna looksmax all chinese by giving them: perm, 20 day waterfast, skincare, fashionmaxx, heightmaxx, but they seem to have no interest in dating or looking good, so its whatever
if ur hobby is rating peoples faces in your day to day life its time to reflect and dig inside a little bit boyo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kuroro, okwiwhd, disheartenedcel and 32 others
only another asian would care about this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, EggKing, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
and you are one of them. Never began indeed.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and PrinceofDarkness
yet another .org user who doesn’t actually understand what a 2/10 is

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, wishIwasSalludon and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and dragomaxxer
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Kevin Logan, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
I want to go er on these subhumans I mog them by 10 fold, subdogs with their muh stem muh league of legends, dragging down our smv like that , I wanna hurt them so bad ahhh fuck I wanna stomp on their fucking head and gouge their eyes out. our smv is in shambles because of these subdogs , they don't even look human standing next to me but we share the same pheno what a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigatrad123, N8verBegan, justropemaxbro and 5 others
I want to go er on these subhumans I mog them by 10 fold, subdogs with their muh stem muh league of legends, dragging down our smv like that , I wanna hurt them so bad ahhh fuck I wanna stomp on their fucking head and gouge their eyes out. our smv is in shambles because of these subdogs , they don't even look human standing next to me but we share the same pheno what a joke
can you send face in pm im curious as to what an asian mogger in org looks like

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
You mean average Chinese period is a 2/10 at best.

It is unfortunate I am half Chinese, I have noticed that Japs and Koreans brutally mog Chinese

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
chinease seem to have very bloated face regardless of bodyfat% this is I believe due to mongolian genetics (Ghengiskhan pill)
It’s because all Chinese food is salty oily sugar carbs + they don’t take care of themselves

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
ok, but if i'm doxed I'll know it's you
id never dox someone dont wanna add to the hatefulness of this site, maybe we would get off fbi watch list if we started being nicer to each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, sayi and st.hamudi but 6‘5
U made me laugh for a solid minute on the street jfl

• JFL
Reactions: capybar, Hero of the Imperium, sayi and 1 other person
It’s because all Chinese food is salty oily sugar carbs + they don’t take care of themselves
Yeah leanmaxx alone will make a huge diff

JFL at you, the gook hiearchy goes like this

1. Gooks/Koreans
2. Northern chinks
3. Japs
4. Southern chinks

Sincearly, the gookologist of .org

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Hero of the Imperium, shabby890 and 1 other person
Depends on the region
Southerners eat too much carbs salt and oil and spice
They are also brown

JFL at you, the gook hoearchy goes like this

1. Gooks/Koreans
2. Northern chinks
3. Japs
4. Southern chinks

Sincearly, the gookologist of .org
Is this a psl list or a kpop max potential list?

They're tech bros I don't know why they haven't learned hair by uni

average chinese men i see around me

Koreans and Japs are usually looksmaxxed, fashionmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Kevin Logan
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and zharupodrugu
YES this is it. They srsly need to get rid of that horrendous glass plz God. Fluffy hair perm + skincare + contacts + bb cream + braces + nose job + heightmaxxing will ascend them to a human but these cucks won't ever do it JFL
I've seen chinese dude with his father. They were wearing exact the same outfits. They just dont carre. Chinks are too busy studymaxxing and contributing to CCP

• +1
I think Mainland Chinese students are actually fairly robust in terms of facial structure. Like their cheekbone and jaw structure is frequently quite strong and projecting. But it's hard to see it due to them being high body fat, sedentary and styling (or lack thereof).

Chinese people oftentimes do not care about looks and these students have external validation and self-confidence because they are oftentimes elite students who are the pride of their country/hometown.

theyre with chinese stacy 3 inches taller from their social circle anyways because for fob noodlewhores its pheno>money>social circle>looks. I always see random subhuman rich chinese with not one but two decent looking chinese girls in skimpy clothing, probably being used as a wallet to buy expensive food on outings while the hoe is on her phone the whole time theyre eating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and aspiringexcel
avg asian is just ugly as fuck

except for north vietnamese Kinh demigods

• +1
Can I fuck your wife

• JFL
can you send face in pm im curious as to what an asian mogger in org looks like
My friends a real asian mogger, id give him htn overall, he got one of those cleft lip things tho, 5 10 height to