- foreigner
- militant religious fanatic
- self admittedly doesn't know anything about central asian culture or politics
- hyper chauvinistic

@Manchild @torukcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6573, Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 18522
Yeah tbh. Lmfao at believing the Uyghur genocide nonsense. I can’t believer people from a mena country will believe western lies about China but insist that the west represented them

Ethnics are retarded tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17872, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Yeah tbh. Lmfao at believing the Uyghur genocide nonsense. I can’t believer people from a mena country will believe western lies about China but insist that the west represented them

Ethnics are retarded tbh

China is most certainly not waging a war on islam. In fact, criticizing islam is literally illegal in china. Even using advertising with images of pigs is illegal in islam dominant chinese states.
@Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 18522
I’m on that Molly

Hop on my private

fuck yo bitch

She tell me all her problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Magical Apple and Deleted member 18522
China is most certainly not waging a war on islam. In fact, criticizing islam is literally illegal in china. Even using advertising with images of pigs is illegal in islam dominant chinese states.
@Jamesothy
Cucked chinks wtf

THey are killin ughyrs relentlessly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 17872, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
@Jamesothy
Yeah, a lot of things are officially "illegal" in China just to make the govt look good. Doesn't actually mean anything. Did you know that parents are banned from taking their children to mosques during Ramadan in Muslim states? There's a lot of things you obviously don't know. I could go on for days about it but talking to you about these sorts of things is like beating a dead horse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Yeah, a lot of things are officially "illegal" in China just to make the govt look good. Doesn't actually mean anything. Did you know that parents are banned from taking their children to mosques during Ramadan in Muslim states? There's a lot of things you obviously don't know. I could go on for days about it but talking to you about these sorts of things is like beating a dead horse.
My point is these agitators are much worse than the government.

Ethnics are retarded tbh
lmfao at defending China while being in US.

China kills more Muslims but you all Muslims only care when it's the US and Jews.

Based ricemen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

China kills more Muslims but you all Muslims only care when it's the US and Jews.
China does not kill muslims.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
lol at these mudslimes posturing like they have any power over china.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 17872

China killed zero Muslims

Cite your source even the Christian hack Adrien Zenz says no Uyghurs killed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector and Deleted member 17872
need to face the walll

Internment camps for prisoners isn’t killing
stop with muslim larp beaner, i can tell you have no knowledege of islam whatsoever. Lol at denying uyghr genocide you utter kafir

stop with muslim larp beaner, i can tell you have no knowledege of islam whatsoever. Lol at denying uyghr genocide you utter kafir
I’m Muslim may Allah forgive you for takfiring fellow Muslim

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I’m Muslim may Allah forgive you for takfiring fellow Muslim
im sunni converted to shiism. Since we can do temporary nikkah and have sex before marriage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Internment camps for prisoners isn’t killing
You didnt even read it faggot.

There are evidnces of dead bodies and cremation in those camps.

Plus the crime for which they are in "prison" for is fasting on ramadan, praying in mosques, growing a beard.

You didnt even read it faggot.

There are evidnces of dead bodies and cremation in those camps.

Plus the crime for which they are in "prison" for is fasting on ramadan, praying in mosques, growing a beard.
western propaganda. Stfu

The only people china is killing are american youth

-1 million dead courtesy of wuhan
-5 million per year courtesy of Made in China fentanyl

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple