Average day for N0RTH

n0rthface

n0rthface

X
Woke up today under the bridge. It's not a big bridge with a ton of other people, there's really just room for one person down here. Upon waking up I check my phone and it's too early to get up, but I am sick as a dog. I remember now that I did most my dope last night, which I never do, but I'm still all fucked up about wannabejock dying and been having trouble sleeping. So I look at my options, i got almost a good shot and like 3 cottons, but I have 20 bucks in my pocket I got the night before for returning a phone I found in the street. So I say fuck it and do the rest of the dope I have left and fall back asleep.

A couple hours later I shoot awake again with the familiar feeling of dope sickness, i remember the 20$ in my pocket and think, "thank god." I reach for my phone, which is now almost dead from being up all night on looksmax, and call the plug and he says come on through. I tell him I'm hopping on the bus soon and will be at his place shortly. I remember the rinses I have and figure I should do those before embarking on this mission. After about 30 mins of trying to hit a vein i say fuck it and muscle that shit, gather up all my stuff (cigs, lighter, phone and whatnot). I stash my blankets and head toward the bus.

Whilst on the bus my plugs call and I realise it's been like an hour since I called him and he asks if I'm still coming by. I say yes. I reach Downtown, walk 5 blocks. Everything goes smooth. I take a shot at his place before leaving.

By now it's almost 1 PM and I have no money now and almost no dope. So it's time to head back to the west end and try to panhandle up some cash. As soon as i get to my spot my fellow junkie friend pulls up and asks if I wanna pick up. I tell him I just did and he says to call him when I'm ready, as he doesn't really have any of his own plugs so I help him get dope, he's like 60 years old but super cool.

Long day on the corner, but mission accomplished, I got 40 bucks. Not my best day, but I'm extremely happy I made that. After making 20 dollars I go and finish all the dope I got left and finish making the rest of the money. I call my friend back up and ask if he still wants to pick up and he says yes. I tell him were gonna go to my old plug cause he's gonna hook us up fatter than anyone else right now. We drive down and again everything goes smooth.

By now its about 8PM. I have a couple bucks left and a full Pepsi, which is great cause I'm a soda addict also and now I dont have to buy one lol. I go buy some black and milds because I can't afford cigarettes, and on the way out the store some guy stops me, hands me half a pack of camels and 5 bucks, tells me have a good night. It's now time to go back to the bridge get high and try to sleep. Haven't really been able to sleep lately cause of the whole wannabe jock thing I mentioned earlier, but I gotta at least try, plus I'm super exhausted, I smoked a lot of weed today, so the exhaustion is real lol.

On the way back to the bridge my stomach starts hurting and I think to myself maybe I should try to have BM tonight, so I head to a public bathroom and do my business. Now time to actually get back to my spot. Stop and grab my blankets and boom I'm there. I spend another 45 mins trying to hit this shot and finally make it happen thank the lord. Now it's time to do what I do every night and lurk looksmax pages and reminiscing how good my life was before the car crash until I fall asleep and do this all again tomorrow...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deprived, Gargantuan and 16 others
Mfw reading this shit
3001372 BEFC1677 CE37 4301 85C9 574CFBC3D81B

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
My brain is too fried to read this rn. I’ll come back later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and subhuman incel
Woke up today under the bridge. It's not a big bridge with a ton of other people, there's really just room for one person down here. Upon waking up I check my phone and it's too early to get up, but I am sick as a dog. I remember now that I did most my dope last night, which I never do, but I'm still all fucked up about wannabejock dying and been having trouble sleeping. So I look at my options, i got almost a good shot and like 3 cottons, but I have 20 bucks in my pocket I got the night before for returning a phone I found in the street. So I say fuck it and do the rest of the dope I have left and fall back asleep.

A couple hours later I shoot awake again with the familiar feeling of dope sickness, i remember the 20$ in my pocket and think, "thank god." I reach for my phone, which is now almost dead from being up all night on looksmax, and call the plug and he says come on through. I tell him I'm hopping on the bus soon and will be at his place shortly. I remember the rinses I have and figure I should do those before embarking on this mission. After about 30 mins of trying to hit a vein i say fuck it and muscle that shit, gather up all my stuff (cigs, lighter, phone and whatnot). I stash my blankets and head toward the bus.

Whilst on the bus my plugs call and I realise it's been like an hour since I called him and he asks if I'm still coming by. I say yes. I reach Downtown, walk 5 blocks. Everything goes smooth. I take a shot at his place before leaving.

By now it's almost 1 PM and I have no money now and almost no dope. So it's time to head back to the west end and try to panhandle up some cash. As soon as i get to my spot my fellow junkie friend pulls up and asks if I wanna pick up. I tell him I just did and he says to call him when I'm ready, as he doesn't really have any of his own plugs so I help him get dope, he's like 60 years old but super cool.

Long day on the corner, but mission accomplished, I got 40 bucks. Not my best day, but I'm extremely happy I made that. After making 20 dollars I go and finish all the dope I got left and finish making the rest of the money. I call my friend back up and ask if he still wants to pick up and he says yes. I tell him were gonna go to my old plug cause he's gonna hook us up fatter than anyone else right now. We drive down and again everything goes smooth.

By now its about 8PM. I have a couple bucks left and a full Pepsi, which is great cause I'm a soda addict also and now I dont have to buy one lol. I go buy some black and milds because I can't afford cigarettes, and on the way out the store some guy stops me, hands me half a pack of camels and 5 bucks, tells me have a good night. It's now time to go back to the bridge get high and try to sleep. Haven't really been able to sleep lately cause of the whole wannabe jock thing I mentioned earlier, but I gotta at least try, plus I'm super exhausted, I smoked a lot of weed today, so the exhaustion is real lol.

On the way back to the bridge my stomach starts hurting and I think to myself maybe I should try to have BM tonight, so I head to a public bathroom and do my business. Now time to actually get back to my spot. Stop and grab my blankets and boom I'm there. I spend another 45 mins trying to hit this shot and finally make it happen thank the lord. Now it's time to do what I do every night and lurk looksmax pages and reminiscing how good my life was before the car crash until I fall asleep and do this all again tomorrow...
Don't mess up your veins with dull syringes. Get a match box and a magnifying glass to sharpen it. Just make sure you get the needle full of water first and flush it out afterword because if you accidentally shoot that stuff (the striker part of the max box) it will kill you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 20618, n0rthface and 1 other person
2995884 2994459 dnr

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and n0rthface

tbh i sympathize with u and i hope ur situation gets better man

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and n0rthface
ur chill but dnrd a single word

Huuum ok

• +1
Similar life I live, Northy Boy. I wander the highway dripping with sweat, with undiagnosed diseases, in pain, doped up, and so ugly and abominable. The only smile that comes across my face occurs when I remember the life I once lived before I flushed it down the shitter.

• JFL

get rid of looksmax and research other shit man
gl

Meanwhile, average day for currys: