Average gymcel "ioi". The coping never ends.

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025

Gymcel got his arms felt up by a granny-cel and decided to make a video hype compilation about it.

This is how deprived the average gymcel is of female attention. He considers getting groped by a grandma to be the epitome of validation and success in life.

Imagine lifting metal for 12hrs a week for your only compliment to be from an obese roastie.

What's worse is all of the coping gymcels in the comments deciding to share their anecdotes. Notice the pattern in all of these comments... no women involved. Just gymbros mentally masturbating with one another about their muscles that actually bring no added value to their lives.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26379, Madhate, Deleted member 40761 and 74 others
pathetic

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 27066, Detective and 14 others
"made my day went home & posed for 30mins"

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379, shogrim, Manletmachine and 45 others
2869334 ezgif 5 3b9e9825dc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird, ballskin, Moggie and 13 others
guy spends all the time and money to get jacked to get complimented by a 500 year old roastie while a low bf pretty boy who does cardio gets stacys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Joe Rogancel, Tallooksmaxxer and 35 others
Muscular bodies look like shit and they usually can never even run a mile. Lean, athletic bodies will always mog aesthetically and sexually

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 22126, lungorichard and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 27066 and 27 others

Gymcel got his arms felt up by a granny-cel and decided to make a video hype compilation about it.

This is how deprived the average gymcel is of female attention. He considers getting groped by a grandma to be the epitome of validation and success in life.

Imagine lifting metal for 12hrs a week for your only compliment to be from an obese roastie.

View attachment 1775176

What's worse is all of the coping gymcels in the comments deciding to share their anecdotes. Notice the pattern in all of these comments... no women involved. Just gymbros mentally masturbating with one another about their muscles that actually bring no added value to their lives.

Gymcels hate incels and they tell incels to hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
immediately reminded my of my experience at a store

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Ethniframementalcel
that guy is rtt slayer

View attachment 1775176

Gymcel
Gymcel1
Cel

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 27066, BeestungLipsTheory and 2 others
Sad but true

@forevergymcelling GTFIH mate these skinny lads in here still on about their delusional hatred of gymcels

He looks normie and tall

• JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide
brutal blackpill. to make pussies wet you have to look like a marathon runner bro! @RoundHouse
No. When I mean lean bodies I mean low bf with decent muscle definition. Not the ultra skinny twinks on tiktok. Muscular bodies like david laid are actually offputting to most women despite being highly aesthetic.

These type of bodies are the most ideal if you wanna attract girls. They still look very strong and fit, but not incredibly muscular. They look like they can lift heavy and not have their hearts explode when they climb two flights of stairs.

FBX  LEAN
Main qimg 5c783e8da68ce0746cbb91cec17c25f8 lq
Marc hudson ad busy men get lean
89f093f5e2525baca5873a82f5cdd12a

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
brutal blackpill. to make pussies wet you have to look like a marathon runner bro! @RoundHouse
disgusting, would look insane at 140 LBS

JB's totally hate huge frames and big ripped muscles showing even thru your fucking shirt cunt, it was over the moment we bought that membership :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Moggie, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
yeah but connor murphy

Short men are so fucking pathetic they should kill themselves. Lmao imagoing going to the gym if ure short

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, vaninskybird, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others
No. When I mean lean bodies I mean low bf with decent muscle definition. Not the ultra skinny twinks on tiktok. Muscular bodies like david laid are actually offputting to most women despite being highly aesthetic.

These type of bodies are the most ideal if you wanna attract girls. They still look very strong and fit, but not incredibly muscular. They look like they can lift heavy and not have their hearts explode when they climb two flights of stairs.

View attachment 1776880View attachment 1776881View attachment 1776882View attachment 1776883
Learn the female gaze tbh

The ideal is tall and skinny.

Chico was ideal. 6'3 and 160lbs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Learn the female gaze tbh

View attachment 1777028

The ideal is tall and skinny.

Chico was ideal. 6'3 and 160lbs.
why is it so hard for guys to pick up this simple fact?

any of those bodies, even the hollywood ones are fucking unnatural, you won't find a single human being capable of maintaining that in any natural environment. It's simply not natural to have to eat 300g of protein every 3 hours so your muscles don't deflate like fucking ballons

Chico's physique in this picture looks natural and aesthetic, what you'd expect in a human body even though it's clearly peak genetics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others
why is it so hard for guys to pick up this simple fact?

any of those bodies, even the hollywood ones are fucking unnatural, you won't find a single human being capable of maintaining that in any natural environment. It's simply not natural to have to eat 300g of protein every 3 hours so your muscles don't deflate like fucking ballons

Chico's physique in this picture looks natural and aesthetic, what you'd expect in a human body even though it's clearly peak genetics.
What are you talking about? It is totally feasible to achieve the physiques I posted naturally, I literally have one very similar to it

Muscular bodies look like shit and they usually can never even run a mile. Lean, athletic bodies will always mog aesthetically and sexually
The key word being "athletic". If you don't have a good athletic frame no amount of autistic lifting will help you.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
300g of protein every 3 hours so your muscles don't deflate like fucking ballons
this is like number 1 bullshit no one is consuming that much protein every 3 hours you stupid lad
all you need is 0.8-1.2 grams of protein per pound of body total weight
and chico body is like peak genetics what?! @loox
you stupid kid stop coping tenshi

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Kingcel32
any of those bodies, even the hollywood ones are fucking unnatural
the classic muh unnatural fallacy
it's unnatural so it must be unattractive cope

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
this is like number 1 bullshit no one is consuming that much protein every 3 hours you stupid lad
and chico body is like peak genetics what?! @loox
you stupid kid stop coping tenshi
It's called hyperbole ur dumbfuck, what I mean is that you need an absurd amount of macros and extreme discipline to keep a body like this, which isn't sustainable naturally. Ask yourself, gorillas have to hit the gym 5 times a week and eat a shit-ton of extra protein otherwise they will become skinny and fragile? or they just have a body that was naturally built to store more muscle easily even when nutrient restricted, with massive muscle fibers attached to thick and dense bone?

humans are simply not meant to look this way and the fact most women don't find it so appealing is a reflection of how we weren't really programmed to appreciate traits like that, most of those bodies look uncanny if anything

• +1
Reactions: sibience
What are you talking about? It is totally feasible to achieve the physiques I posted naturally, I literally have one very similar to it
You misunderstood what I meant by naturally, I didn't make it clear though, my bad. It is achievable, through a rigid training routine and diet. By natural I mean, if you throw any of those guys in the jungle, how many will keep a body like this in 1 or 2 months? I know, exaggerated but you need to understand, your body is making an absurd amount of work to keep those muscle in this giga hyperthrophic state that requires abnormal amount of calories and macros because you're body is not designed to hold so much muscle mass like that.

I'm telling you, there's seems to have a threashold where you body just know what is the bare minimum muscle mass you're supposed to have if you're not completely sedentary and soyish, and I can assure you if I go on a caloric deficit, I will still keep most of my muscle mass, even if I'm not eating as many macros. If any of those guys do the same they deflate like ballons and will get as skinny as I am lol

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and sibience
This is just sad

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
what fucking garbage argument is this? apply it to other traits lmfao

“tyler maher’s bones are completely abnormal and unnatural. most people would need 3kg worth of implants to achieve that”

“6’5 is such an unnatural height. most people would need 2 separate leg lengthening surgeries just to get close to it”

people with actually GOOD genetics have better physiques than chico just by sitting on their fucking asses, let alone playing some sports in school

all tinder experiments and 90% of jacked people’s anecdotes including my own ——> being jacked is ideal. chico is a subhuman twink dog

what’s your life experience exactly? getting no pussy and also being skinny, and coping by extrapolating from chico being thirsted over on wattpad despite being skinny because of the fact that he’s a supermodel?
niggas on here be like:
"gym/muscles dont matter" (shows a picture of a top tier SKINNY supermodel who got a 1 in a billion face)
"look bro he still get thirsted on
why people here act like most ppl got above average faces and above average heights

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ConspiracyTheory and JawMogger
what fucking garbage argument is this? apply it to other traits lmfao

“tyler maher’s bones are completely abnormal and unnatural. most people would need 3kg worth of implants to achieve that”

“6’5 is such an unnatural height. most people would need 2 separate leg lengthening surgeries just to get close to it”

people with actually GOOD genetics have better physiques than chico just by sitting on their fucking asses, let alone playing some sports in school

all tinder experiments and 90% of jacked people’s anecdotes including my own ——> being jacked is ideal. chico is a subhuman twink dog

what’s your life experience exactly? getting no pussy and also being skinny, and coping by extrapolating from chico being thirsted over on wattpad despite being skinny because of the fact that he’s a supermodel?
Where are tyler maher's bones abnormal and unnatural? If anything they are MORE natural than any of your all's recessed jaws you get from eating your super soft soy food. You're not supposed to have subhuman bones when you're eating right and living a life you're supposed to be living as a human. I can show you 100 skulls from 100.000 years ago, you won't find one who's recessed.

And yes, while 6'5 is not an ideal height (it's not and there's no fucking proof it is, either from a health perspective or from an aesthetic perspective) height HAS NOTHING to do with muscle growth, like, at all.

You don't fucking drop from 6'5 to 5'5 if you stop over eating or training, your dumb cuck. It is genetics.

And no, no such a thing as having a overly jacked hollywood body, like all your fags idolize naturally, just sitting on your couch eating mcdonalds. I'll say it again, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE for humans, unless you have myostatin syndrome.

And oh yeah, muh tinder experiments, whatever. Keep coping with these retarded metrics.

I know you want to make it personal and bash me, too bad. I don't like bragging, but alright, you've got anecdotes? I've got too, I believe I've got way more validation in my "twink" body, (which isn't by any means super aesthetic) from girls I've been to than probably 99% of all your gymcels getting excited for grannies impressed by their balloon muscles will ever get.

If anything I'm just doing as good as some tryharder who wastes time and money overdoing an activity to please women and still fails at it. I'm comfortable in my own skin, not where I want to be physically yet, but I know being an angry ogre like yourself isn't what I need.

Last edited:
absolutely embarrassing reply lmfao. you missed the point entirely. girls want good GENETICS. they don’t want scrawny normie manlets like you.

they want 6’5 maher skulled jacked cunts. and you’re gonna cry about how all that seems “unnatural” to an inferior subhuman like you.

“no one has good muscle genetics bro. there isn’t a single guy on earth who can look bigger than chico without force feeding protein and training 3 hours a day”

“6’5 isnt an ideal height”

“maher’s bones are more natural than normies’ bones”

“i get more attention than 99% of jacked guys as a scrawny manlet normie who struggles on tinder”

“tinder experiments are retarded metrics”

every sentence you write is an utter fucking circus act :lul::lul: @RoundHouse
Yeah, and genetics aren't made in a fucking facility or with the usage of exogenous drugs. Genetics don't fade in a month if you get your ankle injured and has to stop lifting.

Sure, some people have good muscle genetics? Absolutely. But not in the way your imagine, you're a byproduct of this gym retardation that has been going on in the west that brainwashed insecure, overcompensating little boys like yourself.

A body like Chico's is probably, more or less, the best you can get, with good genetics, without lifting 24/7 for YEARS and overeating a shit-ton of food like a bloatlord.

There's no fucking Henry Cavill's body in nature or in someone who's sedentary or even has a decent, active life. Unless, of course, if you have a syndrome like I mentioned, which is like super rare.

And keep barking for me while not adressing any of my points. I have no reason to believe Tinder is a good metric when even Chads here are getting ghosted and rejected multiple times, even by uglier girls.

A bunch of girls matching with you on Tinder, supposedly for your muscles, is akin to this grandma praising the man in the video. It means nothing. Matches mean nothing.

absolutely embarrassing reply lmfao. you missed the point entirely. girls want good GENETICS. they don’t want scrawny normie manlets like you.

they want 6’5 maher skulled jacked cunts. and you’re gonna cry about how all that seems “unnatural” to an inferior subhuman like you.

“no one has good muscle genetics bro. there isn’t a single guy on earth who can look bigger than chico without force feeding protein and training 3 hours a day”

“6’5 isnt an ideal height”

“maher’s bones are more natural than normies’ bones”

“i get more attention than 99% of jacked guys as a scrawny manlet normie who struggles on tinder”

“tinder experiments are retarded metrics”

every sentence you write is an utter fucking circus act :lul::lul: @RoundHouse
the second hand embarrassment from that reply is insane cunt ☠️

View attachment 1776880View attachment 1776881View attachment 1776882View attachment 1776883
looking athletic is based plus youll actually be strong if you just go for being athletic overall

You’ll only get IOIs in a gym if your 5’10+, above average face, actually jacked.

However bloatmaxxing may be legit for manlets, many guys at my gym who are in the 5’6-5,9 range have girlfriends that are HTB, fucking them everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Kingcel32 and JawMogger
Besides isnt it even less protein required as it is not total body weight but total lean mass.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Kingcel32
Cagefuel thread

Fucking so over for that guy.

When I'm swole I get the knowing nod in street /bar/ train/ mall from other swole guys, that is a dopamine hit

View attachment 1775176

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

huge frames and big ripped muscles showing even thru your fucking shirt
Laid3

he looks like he's never set foot in a gym in anything but a small shirt that's specifically tailored for him tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
there will never be a gym for the face

I know two guys, one is a gymcel, the other isn’t. The non gymcel gets more girls because of his face. Meanwhile the gymcel has chubby cheeks despite being in the best shape of his life. Brutal genetics

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Yung
any of those bodies, even the hollywood ones are fucking unnatural, you won't find a single human being capable of maintaining that in any natural environment.
most of the bodies in hollywood are subpar.

lets go through them.

cavill, 6'1 190 lbs, has never been below 15% bodyfat in his life, shit abs, narrow clavicles (2HD), hilariously pathetic arms and permanently walks with invisible lat syndrome to make up for his lack of width, FFMI of 21 which is achievable for literally everyone.
Cavil2
Cavil4

hemsworth, 6'3 210 lbs, has once again never even been truly lean and barely has visible definition in the best possible light imaginable, shit abs, extremely shitty torso shape with deformed obliques, narrow clavicles (2HD), framelet with wide hips, once again a FFMI of 21-22 which is achievable for literally everyone AT HIS ABSOLUTE PEAK.
Hem5
Hem2
Hem1

mamoa, 6'4 210 lbs, the same reoccurring problem, has never had visible abs while maintaining any degree of size, all of your role models are losers who dehydrate themselves for shirtless scenes and can't actually cut fat despite having the best dietitians and trainers money can buy available to them, another framelet with shit taper, narrow clavicles (2HD) with a FFMI of barely 21, which you'd expect from someone that's been in the gym for maybe a year.
jason-momoa-aquaman-workout-routine-and-diet-plan.jpg
credit-mega-agency-momoa-1562859381.jpeg

efron, this pussy is fucking 5'7 160 lbs, do I need to fucking say more? ironically has the highest FFMI of them all at close to 23, but then again he's also a fucking manlet and admitted to performance enhancing supplements for the only scene he looked remotely impressive in, once again another framelet with narrow shoulders, but I'll give it to him that unlike the other genetic dead ends at least he made some effort to get his torso to show any degree of definition (but needed drugs for it JFL)
rs_1200x1200-220907085953-1200-zacefron.jpg
Baywatch-2.jpg

did I miss anyone?

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Gymcelling is cope and I'm proof of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391