Average looking but giant dick or above average with average dick

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
What would you rather? Be an average looking guy, not ugly but not good looking but have a massive dick. Or be above average, a good looking guy with an average dick?

Tbh I'd rather have a giant dick and just destroy pussy with it

Giant dick for sure cock mog is most brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 4887 and 3 others
obviously good looking with average dick

• +1
Reactions: Kade, jordanbarrettisgod, Mateusz74 and 7 others
What does above average mean?

looks always the looks

What would you rather? Be an average looking guy, not ugly but not good looking but have a massive dick. Or be above average, a good looking guy with an average dick?

Tbh I'd rather have a giant dick and just destroy pussy with it
If you dont have boths its OVER

What does above average mean?
Above average in looks facially with an average sized dick or average looking with a giant dick

12 INCH PUSSY DESTROYER PLEASE

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Pitt face with average dick

9012FDD5 B4A5 4DE5 9E66 6A7F0657F254

81%

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, hebbewem, RAITEIII and 3 others
YUGE pecker, just tell em i got a massive schlong, if they dont believe tell em to spare a minute and see it for themselves (only if they're comfortable) they'll just straight up drop, flop and shlong plop

It wont happen anyways so it doesnt matter what I choose

How many women will see your cock?

How many women will see youe face?

I want to be mirin'ed. Therefore second option

above average looking with average dick, i think i already have that specially considering my race. i desperately want to heightmog
above average looking with average dick, i think i already have that specially considering my race. i desperately want to heightmog

Kek. Imagine being this retarded to actually believe this shit.
Women have a shit sense of spatial measurement, they would easily say a 6 inch dick is a 7".
Remeber that what you autistic fag believe is "average looking" after ours and ours and ours of chin, jaw, eye zone, philtrum, and cheekbones studies, is not what the average foods think average is.
To the average girl what we would rate as a 6.5-7 is average.
So when someone ask a foid this question: "would you prefer a average guy with big dick or above average with average dick?" their brains translates like this: "would I prefer a Chad with big cock or a super chad/model with average cock?"
The real average boy don't exist for a girl, she never even consider the possibility of having an intercorse with him, it is a tought that never crosses her mind.

Tldr. Lol at unironically believing what a girl calls average is really what average is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oak
GL if Average dick is 6 Inches.

Big dick is usless if you aren't good looking enough to use it

Good looking + above average dick

Because average dick is boring and big dick is uncomfortable

Ideal range is 6.3-7 inches long

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Huge dick, with time you will realise that looks value/benefits raise logarithmically the higher psl you are. And once again because i read someone mentioning it, penis enlargement is not possible repeat it with me.