Average org user rating others

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living

"he has 140k followers, rich, roided greek god physique, HTN, 5'8-5'10 height, he is low HTN"
πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ Wtf

If you say he aint chad and cant fuck multiple htbs daiky you are just coping extremely hard

"he has 140k followers, rich, roided greek god physique, HTN, 5'8-5'10 height, he is low HTN"
πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ Wtf

Most women do not like his body paired with his mediocre height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62902
Most women do not like his body paired with his mediocre height.
What can backup ur statements? Bcs i have arguments and proof that women love this type of bodies

What can backup ur statements? Bcs i have arguments and proof that women love this type of bodies
Nowadays young women have low estrogen and like more lanky bodies rather than a buff body like his. He is also an unliked height by most foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62902
Simple research and going outside. Or viewing the type of men that go viral with foids :lul:

Simple research and going outside. Or viewing the type of men that go viral with foids :lul:
Base what women like by watching normie couples theory, meanwhile jacked dudes getting oussy 24/7

Base what women like by watching normie couples theory, meanwhile jacked dudes getting oussy 24/7
The guys who go viral and get worshipped by foids do not look like this dude. Nor are they borderline manlets :lul: