Average .org users iq

Average .org users iq


  • Total voters
    12
  • This poll will close: .
gupp_A

gupp_A

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
38
Reputation
36
im gen curious what people think cus like im on the fence if it lower or higher than average
 
  • +1
Reactions: qwertyqwerty, Mai Sakurajima. and True Spaniard
varies
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gupp_A, -joe and Mai Sakurajima.
im gen curious what people think cus like im on the fence if it lower or higher than average
If I had to take a guess I wouldnt say it deviates a lot from the average to be a difference somewhat meaningful to point out, =/+5 imo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and -joe
some are smart like me while others dumb
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
people with sub 80 Iq can’t engage with the internet well enough to end up here. So I think it skews slightly above average.
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
If I’m included by iq is 10 million which would average mean the iq here on is Average 300 iq +

Your welcome 🤣😍💯
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard, gupp_A and Mai Sakurajima.
If I’m included by iq is 10 million which would average mean the iq here on is Average 300 iq +
150iq mean approximately actually
 
  • Love it
Reactions: -joe

Similar threads

ethnic_coper67
Replies
1
Views
35
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Big Boss
Replies
5
Views
75
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
L
Replies
10
Views
149
StarvingAutist
StarvingAutist
Fridx
Replies
18
Views
148
hate
hate
arlo_420
Replies
17
Views
78
alurmo
alurmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top