gupp_A
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 38
- Reputation
- 36
im gen curious what people think cus like im on the fence if it lower or higher than average
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
If I had to take a guess I wouldnt say it deviates a lot from the average to be a difference somewhat meaningful to point out, =/+5 imo.im gen curious what people think cus like im on the fence if it lower or higher than average
Below 80im gen curious what people think cus like im on the fence if it lower or higher than average




Forgot about meIf I’m included by iq is 10 million which would average mean the iq here on is Average 300 iq +
Your welcome![]()
150iq mean approximately actuallyIf I’m included by iq is 10 million which would average mean the iq here on is Average 300 iq +