another hindu copingw with skin colour,it doesnt matter anyway
i have a normal skin colour in natural light
0 1652668789960 1
2898826 1652667155029

also the first comment on r/phenotypes about my tazmony
screenshot_2022-10-30-02-50-48-520_com-reddit-frontpage-2-jpg.1927540

and i u sed my worst .pic with facial hair
and many user called the same here,only curries tries to cope here

jfl at indian iq,correlation everything with skin colour to cope,i guess ur a ganges indian,who got called light by his brother,so built his all ego behind it

ur location is chenhn most of the time
i literally have screenshot of you saying afghan dont thinki am cury ,cuz i am too light
all hindu ramblings muh hans gussss,cant even dm pics

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and JizzFarmer
View attachment 1962782

average cricket face cricket
so no cherrypick,

View attachment 1962786

cl_Pakistani-collage.jpg

View attachment 1962783
Avg/proper Paki morph

View attachment 1962784

avg north Indian

View attachment 1962785

View attachment 1962787

View attachment 1962788

the most pakistani looking curry ever,jfl at muh north curry
View attachment 1962789
Virat-Kohli.jpg

the most pakistani a curry can look,only passes as a below avg in Pakistan,and still nothing like avg pakistani
rest of the paki phenotypes doesnt not exist anywhere in india,just only this
and this is the south paki,below avg paki
5bd92bdf91627.jpg

when women think of a Paki,in their mind its some tuban wearing terrorist
2cc280c2ccb8832e4ef1d81d958bc9c6--male-makeup-arabian-knights.jpg

when they think of an indian,
its this
images

plus second most important thing,almost 50% of Pakistan has iranic origin phenos
,so you can cant sterotype pak,you always have to give a second look
View attachment 1962795View attachment 1962794
11292662735_1bf272b9f4_b.jpg
muslim-farmer-belonging-to-the-sindhi-community-india-D6MB7D.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
2436065_vvggduqgkiu61-png.1519815
View attachment 1962798
try convincing anyone that most of them can pass anywhere typical in curryland
,or also try conviencing that sikh punjbais who are the tallest ethnic in west asian and east asian are the same avg north curry
curries worship paki chads then also tries to shit on them

paki=mogger of north curries and all east asians,and even gulf arab
MOGGABLE LOOKS AND STILL CANT GET KASHMIR

😹👎

😹👎

😹👎

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and justinzayn
another hindu copingw with skin colour,it doesnt matter anyway
i have a normal skin colour in natural light
View attachment 1964397View attachment 1964398

also the first comment on r/phenotypes about my tazmony
screenshot_2022-10-30-02-50-48-520_com-reddit-frontpage-2-jpg.1927540

and i u sed my worst .pic with facial hair
and many user called the same here,only curries tries to cope here

jfl at indian iq,correlation everything with skin colour to cope,i guess ur a ganges indian,who got called light by his brother,so built his all ego behind it

ur location is chenhn most of the time
i literally have screenshot of you saying afghan dont thinki am cury ,cuz i am too light
all hindu ramblings muh hans gussss,cant even dm pics
Bro can't even spell Chechnya and trust me you don't want me to DM you my pics. You will eat every word you just said :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Gengar
Bro can't even spell Chechnya and trust me you don't want me to DM you my pics. You will eat every word you just said :ROFLMAO:
i just woke up,i am not tech support larping as david here,
dm pics

img_20221031_035606-jpg.1929139

won mog battles to majourity of north indian and rice user
iam the mogger of rice and ganges curries

why do you care,are you the projecting indian that looks like the morph avg curry morph
i am only standing he light to make myself look robust,when i have to look light i go in normal room lighting and natural light
Mog battle with me you porki cell

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and JizzFarmer
Pakistani of superior bloodline (persian bloodline 😳😳😳)
3172220 2898826 1652667155029

Vs
Indian of bad bloodline indian bloodline (🥺🥺)
Screenshot 2022 11 23 01 04 10 58 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817 Screenshot 2022 11 14 01 50 20 83 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 16371, justinzayn and 1 other person
Bhai how can we not be same when pakistan is literally india but a different name it has been called indian for more than 1000 years it is just inlast 75 years it becam pakistan
Yes I know, that's what I have been saying on this forum for last 4 years, just this guy. And idk why maybe he's pissed off his grandad won't let him into his new house after his got collateral damage from a PKK bomb, but regardless wants to insist they different.

It's legit retarded, and it's only paks, and mainly him who do it.

You dony hear Uruguayans saying oh Brazilians are uglier than us, here's a morph I made of Uruguayans, all 100sq miles of the country that is 90% white, vs the Brazilian one which is 50 times bigger, spans 10x as many latitudes, and has 50 more ethnic groups.

No uruguayans actually go to school, not madrasas, so they would prob just say yeah Brazilians from RGS look a lot like us, those from Bahia don't, and be done!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Gengar and justinzayn
Bhai how can we not be same when pakistan is literally india but a different name it has been called indian for more than 1000 years it is just inlast 75 years it becam pakistan
Oh also, most Pakistanis don't realise that they all been 1 people for 4000 years, and only been 2 for 80 years.

Nor do they understand why they were created that way (usa, uk, France wanting to limit growth of reclaimed Indian state, while having a puppet state that could easily be bought to counter USSR).

Nor do they understand Pakistan won't exist by the end of this century

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16213
I can’t tell if your being sarcastic but a lot of punjabis are high indo Vedic % like 40% indo Vedic and the rest indo aryan and iranic. Salludon is an Indian not indo aryan like urban pendu and zayn malik and @Shieda_Kayn
Vedic civilization started in Panjab, so yes of course Panjabis will have high percentages haha. :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Goddamn man you temporary nation called pakistan have such big misconceptions that you think indians and Pakistanis have different dna while the truth is you guys were literally india 75 years ago and have literally R1na lineage as the rest of Afghanistan, bangladehs india and srilanka we are literally the same people. But pakis are brainwashed into thinking they are arabs or persians. The example you used here jfl at you ajinkay rahane is not the average indian cricketer. This is the biggest cherrypicked pakicel agenda driven post ever. Also this is what I look like now don't you dare tell me I look Pakistani. I'm dharmic, not abrahamic
Typical pajeet spreading misinformation. "You were literally India". India came to existence in 1947, same thing with Pakistan. So no we weren't carved out of modern-day India. Keep seething, Pakistan is here to stay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slick2, justinzayn and Deleted member 16371
Send it and prove Afghan looks

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Stop spreading misinformation first of all. All you pajeets do this. Is it some inferiority complex that you scream out "saar we sem2sem".

If Pakistan is 75 years old (which it is) then so is India (it's a day younger than Pakistan too, 15 August is your independence day, 14 August is ours).

Yes, we used to be a country. I like how you guys always casually forget about Bangladesh as if it wasn't part of our nation either.

But Pakistan didn't break off from modern-day India which is what you and tons of other bjp-tier pajeets like to imply. Both modern-day India and Pakistan broke off from the British Raj, before that we were the Mughal Empire (disregarding Sikh Empire since its territory didn't cover as much as Mughal Empire did).

We never called ourselves "India" before, together we called our nation Hindustan. And even today your people don't call it India either, you call your country "Bharat" which is a name taken from the Mahabharata which was composed in Panjab.

Nowadays Panjab is split in four parts (Pakistani Panjab, Indian Panjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh). I only claim Indian Panjabis as people who are the same as me, so if you are from Indian Panjab, Haryana or Himachal Pradesh then yes you are one of my people.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 16371
Oh also, most Pakistanis don't realise that they all been 1 people for 4000 years, and only been 2 for 80 years.

Nor do they understand why they were created that way (usa, uk, France wanting to limit growth of reclaimed Indian state, while having a puppet state that could easily be bought to counter USSR).

1) Pakistanis and Indians are not "one people", both countries are home to many different ethnic groups.

2) Pakistan was created because we did not want to be subjugated by a polytheistic majority. And rightfully so.. just look at the widespread anti-Muslim/Islam rhetoric.

3) In the words of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, there is no power on Earth that can undo Pakistan. If Pakistan won't exist by the end of this century, then so won't India. We'll nuke each other off of this planet.

To clarify point 1), there is only one ethnic group of Pakistanis and Indians that are one people and that's Panjabis. But even then, Panjabis are a heterogenous group so that means not every Panjabi is related to each other. I have no family in Indian Panjab, but despite that, I accept only Panjabis as my brothers and sisters, even if they are Hindu or Sikh.

I can clearly tell a difference between these two. We are not the same. Not that we are radically different either but you get my point.
Yes agree, I can also tell difference between Karachi and Bombay and Delhi and lahore.

Differences are 10% down to the genetic differences between them, which are small, 40% down to environmental differences, including stuff like wealth and diet, and 50% down to the mix of migrants n them, Bombay has migrants from all iver India, as does Delhi.

Karachi will have a few punjabis, lahore will have a few sindhis and pashtuns

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Gengar
Yes agree, I can also tell difference between Karachi and Bombay and Delhi and lahore.

Differences are 10% down to the genetic differences between them, which are small, 40% down to environmental differences, including stuff like wealth and diet, and 50% down to the mix of migrants n them, Bombay has migrants from all iver India, as does Delhi.

Karachi will have a few punjabis, lahore will have a few sindhis and pashtuns
I think there's more than 10% genetic differences, probably up to 20% because 10% seems to little as I can distinguish Pakistanis and Indians even if both are dark-skinned. Karachi and Lahore also have migrants from all over Pakistan, by the way. Karachi is home to the largest Pashtun community outside of KPK.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
The morphed face of the indian here is objectively better than the morphed face of the pakistani. Literally better features and better ratios.

• +1
1) Pakistanis and Indians are not "one people", both countries are home to many different ethnic groups.

2) Pakistan was created because we did not want to be subjugated by a polytheistic majority. And rightfully so.. just look at the widespread anti-Muslim/Islam rhetoric.

3) In the words of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, there is no power on Earth that can undo Pakistan. If Pakistan won't exist by the end of this century, then so won't India. We'll nuke each other off of this planet.

To clarify point 1), there is only one ethnic group of Pakistanis and Indians that are one people and that's Panjabis. But even then, Panjabis are a heterogenous group so that means not every Panjabi is related to each other. I have no family in Indian Panjab, but despite that, I accept only Panjabis as my brothers and sisters, even if they are Hindu or Sikh.
1 is right, 2 and 3 are not.

2 is the rhetoric u were all fed.

3 is incorrect, nothing to do with a war with India, its just a failed state, practically no economy, run by generals who can all be bought. For years they were bought by the American, pay each general a few million a year and they did what the Americans wanted, now it will be china. Once no one can be bothered to make these generals do what they want, pak will implode.

Nwf will get taken by taliban, generals will be told to kwt it go cos taliban will be friendly to India and China and American policies, as long as they all don't give a shit how they run their sharia crap.

Balochistan will be independent, helped by Shia Iran.

Punjab and Sindh may remain as Pakistan. And if they do, pak will become much richer

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16213
Stop spreading misinformation first of all. All you pajeets do this. Is it some inferiority complex that you scream out "saar we sem2sem".

If Pakistan is 75 years old (which it is) then so is India (it's a day younger than Pakistan too, 15 August is your independence day, 14 August is ours).

Yes, we used to be a country. I like how you guys always casually forget about Bangladesh as if it wasn't part of our nation either.

But Pakistan didn't break off from modern-day India which is what you and tons of other bjp-tier pajeets like to imply. Both modern-day India and Pakistan broke off from the British Raj, before that we were the Mughal Empire (disregarding Sikh Empire since its territory didn't cover as much as Mughal Empire did).

We never called ourselves "India" before, together we called our nation Hindustan. And even today your people don't call it India either, you call your country "Bharat" which is a name taken from the Mahabharata which was composed in Panjab.

Nowadays Panjab is split in four parts (Pakistani Panjab, Indian Panjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh). I only claim Indian Panjabis as people who are the same as me, so if you are from Indian Panjab, Haryana or Himachal Pradesh then yes you are one of my people.
Stupid stupid stupdi r1na genetic leniage is same in all of india basically we had same forefathers and hence same lineage, also yes the concept of india being a country might be 75 years old but india/bharat as a civilization existed for more than 1500 years and more. Literally all of pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh was hindu.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Chinacurry
Typical pajeet spreading misinformation. "You were literally India". India came to existence in 1947, same thing with Pakistan. So no we weren't carved out of modern-day India. Keep seething, Pakistan is here to stay.
Hahahah jfl at you india as a civilization existed all this time and your ancestors were literally hindus and were forcefully converted you even have sama r1na Lineage. Jfl at the existence of the failed state called pakistan which run by military and is going to be broken in 4 pieces in next 50 years.

Exactly it is nothing but a failed state which will be broken into 4 states.

Hahah himachal only became a part of panjab during ranjit singh era before that himachal had it's own identity and own emperors ever heard about katoch dynasty ? Nagarkot fort?

• +1

3 is incorrect, nothing to do with a war with India, its just a failed state, practically no economy, run by generals who can all be bought. For years they were bought by the American, pay each general a few million a year and they did what the Americans wanted, now it will be china. Once no one can be bothered to make these generals do what they want, pak will implode.

Nwf will get taken by taliban, generals will be told to kwt it go cos taliban will be friendly to India and China and American policies, as long as they all don't give a shit how they run their sharia crap.

Punjab and Sindh may remain as Pakistan. And if they do, pak will become much richer
Exactly

You can spot curries on their greenish undertones, no matter what features they have. It‘s a running gag in Germany that Indians always look „sick“ or „dirty“ while Eastern Asians, which are paler, are considered also a sick yellow with liver cirrhosis tier skin

2 and 3 are also right. Thinking Pakistan will be a failed state is a cope. Even americunts said that Pakistan would be a failed state by 2015 but just like pajeets they were coping. No idea why pajeets are continuing this cope, it’s not gonna work. All this free Balochistan shit ain’t gonna pan out either, we know India is trying hard to make it a reality but they have failed already. And KPK will not join Taliban state because of economic reasons mostly. They do better in Pak than in Afg. I have yet to hear from a Pak Pashtun say want to join Afg. I knew a Pak Pashtun who got noticeably upset when I called another Pak Pashtun an Afghan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Stupid stupid stupdi r1na genetic leniage is same in all of india basically we had same forefathers and hence same lineage, also yes the concept of india being a country might be 75 years old but india/bharat as a civilization existed for more than 1500 years and more. Literally all of pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh was hindu.
Yes we have the same ancestors. I don’t argue this. But my ancestors abandoned Hinduism and went with Buddhism. I won’t speak for lineages because I haven’t done a DNA test and neither have you. However Vedic civilization started in Panjab so I can claim Vedic as well, but since those were times of ignorance I don’t identify as such but rather as Islamic.

Hahahah jfl at you india as a civilization existed all this time and your ancestors were literally hindus and were forcefully converted you even have sama r1na Lineage. Jfl at the existence of the failed state called pakistan which run by military and is going to be broken in 4 pieces in next 50 years.
We weren’t “forcefully converted”, we reverted by choice. Pajeets like you like to cope and say it wasn’t a choice but if it wasn’t a choice then we would all be worshipping shiva right now but we don’t since we know it’s all cope.

Hahah himachal only became a part of panjab during ranjit singh era before that himachal had it's own identity and own emperors ever heard about katoch dynasty ? Nagarkot fort?
So you are not even Panjabi? How pathetic you are. Need I remind you Vedic civilization started in Panjab. I like how you simp for a religion that wasn’t even native to your people. And then you pretend to be different from Islamic people in the region. Pathetic. Not to mention you are LARPing as Hashtag as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and justinzayn
You can spot curries on their greenish undertones, no matter what features they have. It‘s a running gag in Germany that Indians always look „sick“ or „dirty“ while Eastern Asians, which are paler, are considered also a sick yellow with liver cirrhosis tier skin
I was at Amsterdam airport and there were so many Indians. Most were darkskinned North Indians but some lightskinned ones too but they were all clearly Indian and didn’t even remotely look Pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I was at Amsterdam airport and there were so many Indians. Most were darkskinned North Indians but some lightskinned ones too but they were all clearly Indian and didn’t even remotely look Pakistani.
you didnt plus react this thread

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
How the fuck are these green undertones??

(Left is indian, right is noodle)

Screenshot 20221123 222253

Screenshot 20221123 222630

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and justinzayn
you didnt plus react this thread
I will. Btw one of the guys in the OP look like you, one of the two who you say could pass as Pakistani despite being Indian.

• Woah
currybowl 2022 ^

• Woah
2 and 3 are also right. Thinking Pakistan will be a failed state is a cope. Even americunts said that Pakistan would be a failed state by 2015 but just like pajeets they were coping. No idea why pajeets are continuing this cope, it’s not gonna work. All this free Balochistan shit ain’t gonna pan out either, we know India is trying hard to make it a reality but they have failed already. And KPK will not join Taliban state because of economic reasons mostly. They do better in Pak than in Afg. I have yet to hear from a Pak Pashtun say want to join Afg. I knew a Pak Pashtun who got noticeably upset when I called another Pak Pashtun an Afghan.
It is and has been a failed state since 2012.
I won't be surprised if it actually had negative GDP.

Just because there is no martial law, that isn't the determinant of a failed state. It's been existing on nothing but handouts amd bribes for nearly 30 years.

Pretty sad when u consider it was a better economy than India as recently as the 90s.

None of the problems, failed state, etc have anything to do with indian pajeets, rhe only disagreement between those 2 are the LoC.

I'd prob say Pakistan as a country and economy now, for whatever reasons, is about on a par with Congo. 30 years ago I'd have said it was closer to Mexico.

• +1
It is and has been a failed state since 2012.
I won't be surprised if it actually had negative GDP.

Just because there is no martial law, that isn't the determinant of a failed state. It's been existing on nothing but handouts amd bribes for nearly 30 years.

Pretty sad when u consider it was a better economy than India as recently as the 90s.

None of the problems, failed state, etc have anything to do with indian pajeets, rhe only disagreement between those 2 are the LoC.

I'd prob say Pakistan as a country and economy now, for whatever reasons, is about on a par with Congo. 30 years ago I'd have said it was closer to Mexico.
It is not a failed state, you and other bjp pajeets can keep saying it all you want but that doesn’t change the fact that Pakistan isn’t a failed state.

You clearly don’t know much about Pakistan politics.. the reason for those handouts is not because we desperately need them. It’s because greedy politicians that are corrupt need this money to fill their own pockets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and justinzayn
U r right, economically it makes sense to stay in pak, but taliban will want it back, usa, China, France, India will all support that, and pak ruling elite won't need it, they are aware a pak consisting of that Pindi to Karachi corridor, and keep part of balochistan is most effective.

Btw this only happens once wider geopolitics settle, and china no longer needs to keep pak in its pocket. Until then even the NWF won't change, taliban, even with usa, India, France support can't do anything to pak, pak army would send them back to stone age.

U r right, economically it makes sense to stay in pak, but taliban will want it back, usa, China, France, India will all support that, and pak ruling elite won't need it, they are aware a pak consisting of that Pindi to Karachi corridor, and keep part of balochistan is most effective.

Btw this only happens once wider geopolitics settle, and china no longer needs to keep pak in its pocket. Until then even the NWF won't change, taliban, even with usa, India, France support can't do anything to pak, pak army would send them back to stone age.
Excuse me. Explain to me what it is that Taliban wants back? What is it exactly of theirs that we took from them?

What is NWF? Northwest Frontier? By the way, China doesn’t need us. We need China. Let’s not get it twisted. China could get rid of us any time they want to. But they won’t. Why? Because China and Pakistan are great friends of each other. In fact, we consider each other to be brothers. You really thought China needs Pakistan in their pocket? Come on.. they are the second-biggest economy in the world, have the largest standing army, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and justinzayn
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
It is not a failed state, you and other bjp pajeets can keep saying it all you want but that doesn’t change the fact that Pakistan isn’t a failed state.

You clearly don’t know much about Pakistan politics.. the reason for those handouts is not because we desperately need them. It’s because greedy politicians that are corrupt need this money to fill their own pockets.
Yes that's why u take them, because corrupt generals get a $2m kickback, to accept a $2bn loan, and in doing so surrender autonomy over agricultural tax policy.

However truth is pak does need it, just look at your own balance sheet.

It's 2022 and whatever GDP pak generates comes from the same shit they could make 400 years ago in cottages in Europe. They have an investment efficiency ratio that's so bad it makes BJP cucks like adyanath look honest, more like Africa, and so bad that in most cases its not worth making an investment cos too much of the invested amount just disappears.

Like dude, their currency has fallen by more than half in value in the last 2 years!!! Do u know what that means??? It means the policy if going to madrasas and learning Koran, rather than going to IIT and learning comp sci wasn't a very good one, cos all those retard products like linen, rice, mangoes, the rest of the world just decides fuck it ill buy it from some bbcs cos they make it more efficiently, so no one needs any PKR anymore jfl.

Never had an issue with paks, they are my bhais, my grandfather was born in peshawar, but reality is reality.

• +1
Yes that's why u take them, because corrupt generals get a $2m kickback, to accept a $2bn loan, and in doing so surrender autonomy over agricultural tax policy.

However truth is pak does need it, just look at your own balance sheet.

It's 2022 and whatever GDP pak generates comes from the same shit they could make 400 years ago in cottages in Europe. They have an investment efficiency ratio that's so bad it makes BJP cucks like adyanath look honest, more like Africa, and so bad that in most cases its not worth making an investment cos too much of the invested amount just disappears.

Like dude, their currency has fallen by more than half in value in the last 2 years!!! Do u know what that means??? It means the policy if going to madrasas and learning Koran, rather than going to IIT and learning comp sci wasn't a very good one, cos all those retard products like linen, rice, mangoes, the rest of the world just decides fuck it ill buy it from some bbcs cos they make it more efficiently, so no one needs any PKR anymore jfl.

Never had an issue with paks, they are my bhais, my grandfather was born in peshawar, but reality is reality.
I don’t get into this talk about economics but you should know the money Pak receives goes straight into the pockets of the corrupt elite. We could survive on our own.

And when you say you don’t have issues with Pak but continue to claim it’s a failed state or that it will be partitioned, you’re not entirely being honest.

Truth is, those things won’t happen. If you think that you have clearly been brainwashed by propaganda.

I consider Indian Panjabis to be my bhais. But I am cool with non-hateful Indians as well. After all we were one country once.

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.