Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Avg North Curry

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the morphs, yes paki mogs but irl most pakis are as bad as Indians
only south pakis are trash like south punjabi/sindhi and indian immirgants

average and rest of the pakistan is not that bad,average north punjabi has the zayn malik hrithik roshan 6ft 2 tall phenotype,
,avg is a mix of sindhi/sout punjabi and north punjabi
avg pak pheno is not typical anywhere in indian,only south punjabi/sindh is
pak has their own ethnic group and pheno

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Excuse me. Explain to me what it is that Taliban wants back? What is it exactly of theirs that we took from them?

What is NWF? Northwest Frontier? By the way, China doesn’t need us. We need China. Let’s not get it twisted. China could get rid of us any time they want to. But they won’t. Why? Because China and Pakistan are great friends of each other. In fact, we consider each other to be brothers. You really thought China needs Pakistan in their pocket? Come on.. they are the second-biggest economy in the world, have the largest standing army, etc.
U need their money, they need your location, resources, to counteract as well as legitimise their position against their only regional rival.

It is very cheap in the big scheme of things to keep u in their orbit, so why would they get rid of u?? Remember most of asia is quite strong, so doesn't need to know tow to China, who are surrounded by the Quad, and AUSUK.

Oh and u saying China and pak are friends or brothers has got to ve the funniest thing I've heard this year. Do you have any idea what a Chinese thinks of a pak?? I've lived in Hong Kong, and as u can prob guess from those pics I can easily pass as pak. The Chinese see you as untouchable subhumans, at absolutely best.

That's the nature of Chinese, and it's I grained in their culture and all there historical texts, same reason they see white people as gods.

If in doubt remember one thing when considering what a Chinese persons position is on u.

To a Chinese person this is a God

NINTCHDBPICT000002373928

This person is subhuman

Fawad Khan

@Chadethnic101
@danielwu know all too well

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101
U need their money, they need your location, resources, to counteract as well as legitimise their position against their only regional rival.

It is very cheap in the big scheme of things to keep u in their orbit, so why would they get rid of u?? Remember most of asia is quite strong, so doesn't need to know tow to China, who are surrounded by the Quad, and AUSUK.

Oh and u saying China and pak are friends or brothers has got to ve the funniest thing I've heard this year. Do you have any idea what a Chinese thinks of a pak?? I've lived in Hong Kong, and as u can prob guess from those pics I can easily pass as pak. The Chinese see you as untouchable subhumans, at absolutely best.

That's the nature of Chinese, and it's I grained in their culture and all there historical texts, same reason they see white people as gods.

If in doubt remember one thing when considering what a Chinese persons position is on u.

To a Chinese person this is a God

View attachment 1964628

This person is subhuman

View attachment 1964631

@Chadethnic101
@danielwu know all too well
This is all 🧢 , looks like you are not being honest at all when you say you have nothing against Pak. You clearly do and you’re biased.

Chinese and Pak are bhais and you know it. That’s why pajeets like to seethe so much, they can’t stand it and want to drive a wedge between us.

Well tough shit it’s not gonna work lol.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
This is all 🧢 , looks like you are not being honest at all when you say you have nothing against Pak. You clearly do and you’re biased.

Chinese and Pak are bhais and you know it. That’s why pajeets like to seethe so much, they can’t stand it and want to drive a wedge between us.

Well tough shit it’s not gonna work lol.
Sorry bhai, but as a curry, who has lived in China I am telling u the harsh reality.

Chinese are bhais with NO ONE, they worship one God, 3/10 white guys, they have no regard for any regional neighbour's in Asia, or South Asia, or west Asia.

They have no open animosity with pak, because why would they? In no way are they rivals, and there is no dispute, and paks main regional rival is also china's, so enemy of my enemy is my friend.

India China is only about 3 times more powerful than India, and that closes everyday. So it's a legitimate rivalry, China is 50 times more powerful than China, so why would they display anything but bhai-bhai? I will always be very loving to my GFs pretty, pet cat, even though I think he's dumb, an inferior, dirty being.

Sorry bhai, but as a curry, who has lived in China I am telling u the harsh reality.

Chinese are bhais with NO ONE, they worship one God, 3/10 white guys, they have no regard for any regional neighbour's in Asia, or South Asia, or west Asia.

They have no open animosity with pak, because why would they? In no way are they rivals, and there is no dispute, and paks main regional rival is also china's, so enemy of my enemy is my friend.

India China is only about 3 times more powerful than India, and that closes everyday. So it's a legitimate rivalry, China is 50 times more powerful than China, so why would they display anything but bhai-bhai? I will always be very loving to my GFs pretty, pet cat, even though I think he's dumb, an inferior, dirty being.
You lived in Hong Kong, not in mainland China. Big difference. Regardless Chinese are actually bhais. you can say it’s not true but it is. We love each other.

Like I said, it’s just you being a typical pajeet trying to portray a false “reality” just because you can’t stand it that Chinese are bhais with us and not bhais with you.

I mean why would they? You occupy their land illegally. Idk why they haven’t taken it from you yet since they could rip your country inside out if they wanted to. I guess they’re just nice?

• +1
Europeans dont have those hyperpigmentations, you and Eastern Asians have that also on genitals, asshole, knees, elbows. Yes, it is greenish-dirty

Attachments

• 666EAC52-3E11-4FD5-B90C-6956682E79D0.jpeg
    666EAC52-3E11-4FD5-B90C-6956682E79D0.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 0
You lived in Hong Kong, not in mainland China. Big difference. Regardless Chinese are actually bhais. you can say it’s not true but it is. We love each other.

Like I said, it’s just you being a typical pajeet trying to portray a false “reality” just because you can’t stand it that Chinese are bhais with us and not bhais with you.

I mean why would they? You occupy their land illegally. Idk why they haven’t taken it from you yet since they could rip your country inside out if they wanted to. I guess they’re just nice?
China cannot do shit to India same as India cannot do shit to Pakistan, this is too much C&C red alert in ur head.

How am I a typical pajeet? Not one of my parents or grandparents were born in India. I'm eating Chappal kebab as we speak ffs.

I've lived in hk and in China, and u can believe what you want man, by all means. Maybe one weekend when China lifts restrictions go do a weekend in Hong Kong or Beijing. Do sone shopping, eat some dim sum/ duck, go for a few drinks in LKF / Sanlitun, then come back and tell me they are your bhais.

You clearly didn't even look at the pics I sent you of ehat chinese think of people.

Amd wtf. Ever since nation state concept has been around so has the idea of the Great Game, when there are multiple large powers in a system. Each one supports the smaller rivals of their rivals. So why would China and India do yaari??? China do yaari with pak, same as India do yaari with Afghanistan

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
China cannot do shit to India same as India cannot do shit to Pakistan, this is too much C&C red alert in ur head.

How am I a typical pajeet? Not one of my parents or grandparents were born in India. I'm eating Chappal kebab as we speak ffs.

I've lived in hk and in China, and u can believe what you want man, by all means. Maybe one weekend when China lifts restrictions go do a weekend in Hong Kong or Beijing. Do sone shopping, eat some dim sum/ duck, go for a few drinks in LKF / Sanlitun, then come back and tell me they are your bhais.

You clearly didn't even look at the pics I sent you of ehat chinese think of people.

Amd wtf. Ever since nation state concept has been around so has the idea of the Great Game, when there are multiple large powers in a system. Each one supports the smaller rivals of their rivals. So why would China and India do yaari??? China do yaari with pak, same as India do yaari with Afghanistan
When I say you are a typical pajeet I mean in terms of behavior. They say the same things you do. I see no difference between you and pajeets in how they talk about Pakistan and as well as how they try to portray the China-Pak friendship/brotherhood in a negative light even though it’s false. Fact is and will always be like this: Chinese and Pakistanis are each other’s friends and brothers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
When I say you are a typical pajeet I mean in terms of behavior. They say the same things you do. I see no difference between you and pajeets in how they talk about Pakistan and as well as how they try to portray the China-Pak friendship/brotherhood in a negative light even though it’s false. Fact is and will always be like this: Chinese and Pakistanis are each other’s friends and brothers.
This is why u guys really should go to schools and not madrasas.

I don't think in any global context any submissive partner in a relationship deluded themselves into thinking the dominant partner is their bhai, until the Pak example came along.

It's just business/politics.

I am truly flabbergasted that paks think china are their bhais.

Maybe this also means the bbc in Africa think China are there bhai???

But anyway, do what I suggested, take a weekend trip to Beijing or hk or Shanghai, tell me how warmly your bhais embrace you...

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Hey @Chadethnic101 @FailedNormieManlet do u think it would ever be tolerated in the UK if a Desi was walking around being a cuck saying China is our bahra bhai, we have friendship bond?

From what I know anyone did that in my ends they'd be leaning back fast.

China is not a real ally of Pakistan. China just keeps them in their pocket (with debt) because India is the biggest threat to China when it comes to dominance over the Asian continent

• +1
This is why u guys really should go to schools and not madrasas.

I don't think in any global context any submissive partner in a relationship deluded themselves into thinking the dominant partner is their bhai, until the Pak example came along.

It's just business/politics.

I am truly flabbergasted that paks think china are their bhais.

Maybe this also means the bbc in Africa think China are there bhai???

But anyway, do what I suggested, take a weekend trip to Beijing or hk or Shanghai, tell me how warmly your bhais embrace you...
No I think going to madrasahs is based. Why should they all go to western schools?

It’s not just politics dude. Pak and China are really good friends of each other. Idk why you pajeets can’t accept this simple fact?

You are being extremely silly right now. Just because our countries are bhais does that mean they should hug me and kiss me and shower me with gifts? You’re delusional. They’re my bhais regardless of how much they might show it.

China is not a real ally of Pakistan. China just keeps them in their pocket (with debt) because India is the biggest threat to China when it comes to dominance over the Asian continent
Another coping pajeet detected. It’s p funny it’s always pajeets saying this. Idk why you guys can’t handle that China is our bhai?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and justinzayn
No I think going to madrasahs is based. Why should they all go to western schools?

It’s not just politics dude. Pak and China are really good friends of each other. Idk why you pajeets can’t accept this simple fact?

You are being extremely silly right now. Just because our countries are bhais does that mean they should hug me and kiss me and shower me with gifts? You’re delusional. They’re my bhais regardless of how much they might show it.
Dude u r not reading anything I say, of course china is not your bhai.

I have explained exactly what you are to them, and why.

Maybe I'll say it v simply. China owns Pakistan with debt diplomacy (same as they do with Africa and really poor jungle asians), to counter a rival (india).

• +1
Another coping pajeet detected. It’s p funny it’s always pajeets saying this. Idk why you guys can’t handle that China is our bhai?
he is a dumb sikh
i am ask him,what relgion he is ,,but he doesnt reply
,he is probably a low iq pro indian sikh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Dude u r not reading anything I say, of course china is not your bhai.

I have explained exactly what you are to them, and why.

Maybe I'll say it v simply. China owns Pakistan with debt diplomacy (same as they do with Africa and really poor jungle asians), to counter a rival (india).
I read every post of yours and it’s all copefuel. Yes we might be in debt to China but that doesn’t mean we aren’t bhais?

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and justinzayn
he is a dumb sikh
i am ask him,what relgion he is ,,but he doesnt reply
,he is probably a low iq pro indian sikh
If he’s Panjabi he’s my bhai but he’s a coping pajeet, probably a Marathi.

• JFL
I read every post of yours and it’s all copefuel. Yes we might be in debt to China but that doesn’t mean we aren’t bhais?
Ok man, believe you are bhais.
Same as those guys in white hoods in Alabama are your bhais.

Ironically enough your actual bhais (assuming u are from educated Middle class) are sitting right now in amritsar, Delhi, patiala.

• +1
Ok man, believe you are bhais.
Same as those guys in white hoods in Alabama are your bhais.

Ironically enough your actual bhais (assuming u are from educated Middle class) are sitting right now in amritsar, Delhi, patiala.
What does KKK have to do with this? They’re not my bhais.

But yes Panjabis are my bhais, even Indian Panjabis.

• +1
That's Me bhai
Yea I know bhai. That’s why I said “how much Indian” as in “that ain’t a full Indian” since we were taking about full Indians.

Excuse me. Explain to me what it is that Taliban wants back? What is it exactly of theirs that we took from them?

What is NWF? Northwest Frontier? By the way, China doesn’t need us. We need China. Let’s not get it twisted. China could get rid of us any time they want to. But they won’t. Why? Because China and Pakistan are great friends of each other. In fact, we consider each other to be brothers. You really thought China needs Pakistan in their pocket? Come on.. they are the second-biggest economy in the world, have the largest standing army, etc.
@Chinacurry you still didn’t answer my question here

Yea I know bhai. That’s why I said “how much Indian” as in “that ain’t a full Indian” since we were taking about full Indians.
Can we just say I identify as fully, secular, indian, to make the point?

Can we just say I identify as fully, secular, indian, to make the point?
Yes but this was about coloring and yours is influenced by admixture from another ethnic group not native to South Asia. Therefore you are the exception not the rule. Of course your coloring will be different.

@Chinacurry you still didn’t answer my question here
Oh sorry, u mean the first question?

The state of Pakistan, in its 80 years, has never taken anything from the taliban.

The bounds of the empire maharaja ranjit Singh conquered, however, basically cut through the pathan homeland. The British adopted the same border, and so did modern day Pakistan.

Until now the taliban have not been too bothered, largely because they were formed by America, via their pak puppets, and was created as an Islamic identity to unite people. I could be wrong here but I believe both Dawn and the NY Times referred to bin laden as a freedom fighter back then?

Over last 10 years, in small part due to groups like Isis and other Islamic groups. Taliban has adopted a more Pathan mandate than Islamic mandate - note how cool they are with India for example.

If this continues, the taliban will want to resolve that issue of NWF, which they see as OG homeland.

Yes but this was about coloring and yours is influenced by admixture from another ethnic group not native to South Asia. Therefore you are the exception not the rule. Of course your coloring will be different.
Yeah ok.

White Latin mother (defo with some turkish blood), ethnic father (parents from peshawar and srinagar).

This is why I'm stressing to u that chinese hate you deep down, they just need your location and strategic capital, which is cheap.

They hate me so much and u have just testified i am the exception, not the norm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and justinzayn
Oh sorry, u mean the first question?

The state of Pakistan, in its 80 years, has never taken anything from the taliban.

The bounds of the empire maharaja ranjit Singh conquered, however, basically cut through the pathan homeland. The British adopted the same border, and so did modern day Pakistan.

Until now the taliban have not been too bothered, largely because they were formed by America, via their pak puppets, and was created as an Islamic identity to unite people. I could be wrong here but I believe both Dawn and the NY Times referred to bin laden as a freedom fighter back then?

Over last 10 years, in small part due to groups like Isis and other Islamic groups. Taliban has adopted a more Pathan mandate than Islamic mandate - note how cool they are with India for example.

If this continues, the taliban will want to resolve that issue of NWF, which they see as OG homeland.
No problem. Yes I meant the first question. You are right about Taliban leaning towards a less Islamic approach due to the fact they are now cool with India even though they know fully well how Islamic people there are treated.

You are correct, Bin Laden was labelled a freedom fighter. But you are not correct about them being US-created. You are mixing them up with the Mujahideen that fought the Soviets.

The Taliban didn’t fight the Soviets. They fought the Mujahideen that fought the Soviets. First they took over Kandahar which was an impressive feat since they emerged out of nowhere in 1992. Then they conquered Kabul in 1996 and whoever conquered Kabul would be the de facto ruler of Afghanistan.

However you are also wrong if you think that Taliban wants to take NWF from Pak. After all, they refer to Pak as a brotherly nation. They do not wish to see borders between Muslim brothers is their claim but we know that’s got ethno-nationalistic tones. However they are not dumb enough to try and get NWF. Most NWF people don’t want to join Afghanistan. They are first and foremost proud Pakistanis. Don’t forget most Pashtuns are Pakistanis. Same as how most Panjabis are Pakistanis.

So basically you are coming down to a wrong conclusion. If you think Taliban would dare to take Pak territory then they quickly regret this decision. Pakistan wouldn’t hesitate to strike them.

• +1
Yeah ok.

White Latin mother (defo with some turkish blood), ethnic father (parents from peshawar and srinagar).

This is why I'm stressing to u that chinese hate you deep down, they just need your location and strategic capital, which is cheap.

They hate me so much and u have just testified i am the exception, not the norm
Yes so you can’t be the posterboy for Indian skintones. So it’s pointless to argue that Indians don’t have a certain skintone when you are not fully Indian.

I am aware of your Hindkowan and Kashmiri Pandit ancestry.

But the Chinese don’t hate us at all lol, that’s weird pajeet cope. Only pajeets claim silly stuff like this but they also like to make silly claims often, you know this well don’t you?

• +1
No problem. Yes I meant the first question. You are right about Taliban leaning towards a less Islamic approach due to the fact they are now cool with India even though they know fully well how Islamic people there are treated.

You are correct, Bin Laden was labelled a freedom fighter. But you are not correct about them being US-created. You are mixing them up with the Mujahideen that fought the Soviets.

The Taliban didn’t fight the Soviets. They fought the Mujahideen that fought the Soviets. First they took over Kandahar which was an impressive feat since they emerged out of nowhere in 1992. Then they conquered Kabul in 1996 and whoever conquered Kabul would be the de facto ruler of Afghanistan.

However you are also wrong if you think that Taliban wants to take NWF from Pak. After all, they refer to Pak as a brotherly nation. They do not wish to see borders between Muslim brothers is their claim but we know that’s got ethno-nationalistic tones. However they are not dumb enough to try and get NWF. Most NWF people don’t want to join Afghanistan. They are first and foremost proud Pakistanis. Don’t forget most Pashtuns are Pakistanis. Same as how most Panjabis are Pakistanis.

So basically you are coming down to a wrong conclusion. If you think Taliban would dare to take Pak territory then they quickly regret this decision. Pakistan wouldn’t hesitate to strike them.
Taliban was born out of a split in Mujahideen I believe, but might be wrong.

Taliban are cosy with India for same reason pak are with China (pak also know exactly what china's stance on Muslims is), it's just about balance, and India can easily afford to invest and support them.

On a side note the Muslim treatment in India is not quite what u think.

30% of it is genuinely bad behaviour by Muslims. 20% of it is lack of education amongst large parts of Indian society, and 50% is just BJP power play, once BJP goes it will change.

As I said there will be no change in any way to pakistan, or NWFP, or anything until wider issues are resolved, and China changes/ is forced to change/ gives up current geopolitical stance. So a long time away

• Woah
Yes so you can’t be the posterboy for Indian skintones. So it’s pointless to argue that Indians don’t have a certain skintone when you are not fully Indian.

I am aware of your Hindkowan and Kashmiri Pandit ancestry.

But the Chinese don’t hate us at all lol, that’s weird pajeet cope. Only pajeets claim silly stuff like this but they also like to make silly claims often, you know this well don’t you?
Pajeets make dumb claims yes, especially the uneducated ones, or the v young ones, or the BJP cucks.

U just pointed out that I'm an anomaly due to my roots, and Chinese hate me.

Why would u think they don't hate these guys too??

2 years war hrithik tiger on film

Akhtar

• +1
Taliban was born out of a split in Mujahideen I believe, but might be wrong.

Taliban are cosy with India for same reason pak are with China (pak also know exactly what china's stance on Muslims is), it's just about balance, and India can easily afford to invest and support them.

On a side note the Muslim treatment in India is not quite what u think.

30% of it is genuinely bad behaviour by Muslims. 20% of it is lack of education amongst large parts of Indian society, and 50% is just BJP power play, once BJP goes it will change.

As I said there will be no change in any way to pakistan, or NWFP, or anything until wider issues are resolved, and China changes/ is forced to change/ gives up current geopolitical stance. So a long time away
Yes you are wrong, Taliban has nothing to do with the Mujahideen that defeated the Soviets. The Taliban was formally created when Mullah Omar studied in Pakistan along with 50 other students and then came back to Afghanistan.

Not really, the reason Taliban is cosy with India is because Taliban wants to have relations with every country. It’s not because they want balance. It’s because they want to legitimize their rule in Afghanistan as the world hasn’t accepted them yet to be the rulers of the nation. Which in itself is ragefuel because why the fuck can’t the world accept? Just because they don’t fit into their narrative with their democracy concept or any other western concept.

Pakistan doesn’t have to worry about NWF being lost since a lot people from there serve in the military and in the government. Pakistan will not lose any provinces no matter what you see on the news.

• +1
Pajeets make dumb claims yes, especially the uneducated ones, or the v young ones, or the BJP cucks.

View attachment 1964749

View attachment 1964751

View attachment 1964752
Seems like bjp delusions have successfully infiltrated even the minds of users here because even you spew their narrative lol.

Also only the first guy is Indian.. second are Pakistani.

• +1

View attachment 1964749

View attachment 1964751

View attachment 1964752
Yes you are wrong, Taliban has nothing to do with the Mujahideen that defeated the Soviets. The Taliban was formally created when Mullah Omar studied in Pakistan along with 50 other students and then came back to Afghanistan.

Not really, the reason Taliban is cosy with India is because Taliban wants to have relations with every country. It’s not because they want balance. It’s because they want to legitimize their rule in Afghanistan as the world hasn’t accepted them yet to be the rulers of the nation. Which in itself is ragefuel because why the fuck can’t the world accept? Just because they don’t fit into their narrative with their democracy concept or any other western concept.

Pakistan doesn’t have to worry about NWF being lost since a lot people from there serve in the military and in the government. Pakistan will not lose any provinces no matter what you see on the news.
alright bhais,lets end this thread here,

alright bhais,lets end this thread here,
Why bhai? It’s an interesting thread. Should probably be in off-topic as it has nothing to do with ratings, JFL. Want me to move this to Off-topic?

• +1
Why bhai? It’s an interesting thread. Should probably be in off-topic as it has nothing to do with ratings, JFL. Want me to move this to Off-topic?
no,thank you,its fine here,they can vote which avg mogs,

Status
Not open for further replies.