Average Polishcel is atleast 181cm*

I have only seen few good looking men during 3 months vacation in Montenegro
They ogremax and live in countries where fist fighting is common. So they can beat the shit out of prettyboys, which is naturally one of the surest way of ensuring sexual monopoly. Women are turned on by that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Elvisandreaa
I was with few balkan foids (taller than me JFL) because of face and non overly assertive personality

They ogremax and live in countries where fist fighting is common. So they can beat the shit out of prettyboys, which is naturally one of the surest way of ensuring sexual monopoly. Women are turned on by that.
Cope, women loved my prettyboy scandinavianfashionmaxxed look

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
From personal experience balkaners by Europe standards tend towards above average looks
From what I saw IRL, balkaners are tall ogres, lots of men are birdcels saved by Mogger heights

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Balkanoids are ugly af tho
We mostly make up for it with high t low inhib behavior, big frame and height. The balkan phenotypes are not actually that ugly, definitely not as bad as eastern Slavic potato faces and we mog western Slavic sissies.
Our women prefer high t low inhib frame moggers. If you don't look like a typical balkan thug :ogre: you're at a big disadvantage here unless you're a top 1% Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Cope, women loved my prettyboy scandinavianfashionmaxxed look
It's not a cope. Women will still find you hot if you're good looking. In fact lots of young women prefer that look. But it can be a dangerous game. You're seriously liable to get injured if you don't pay attention to who you are talking. There are a lot of jealous guys. Normally not an issue, but when you're dealing with low inhibition ogres that don't care about consequences or will have none for beating the living shit out of you, fair or not, you're walking on thin ice. Stick to online dating like Tinder when out there. Unless you got bros to cover your back in a club, i.e. guys who can intimidate or actually fight.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Slob
We mostly make up for it with high t low inhib behavior, big frame and height. The balkan phenotypes are not actually that ugly, definitely not as bad as eastern Slavic potato faces and we mog western Slavic sissies.
Our women prefer high t low inhib frame moggers. If you don't look like a typical balkan thug :ogre: you're at a big disadvantage unless you're a top 1% Chad.
Yeah, you mog Slavic potatos

From what I saw IRL, balkaners are tall ogres, lots of men are birdcels saved by Mogger heights
Fair enough. Never really seen birdcel phenos in the balkans before, the bald high T truck driver trope was a more common thing, but alright. Where are you from btw? Northern EE?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Fair enough. Never really seen birdcel phenos in the balkans before, the bald high T truck driver trope was a more common thing, but alright. Where are you from btw? Northern EE?
I live in Czech Republic, but I have Baltic ancestry

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
I saw plenty of crooked nose guys with recessed chins

Guys are 185-195cm

Girls are average 179-181cm

Even the older generation
Mega cope holy shit. Young womens average is sub 175 and young mens average is 180 AT MOST

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Our women prefer high t low inhib frame moggers. If you don't look like a typical balkan thug :ogre: you're at a big disadvantage here unless you're a top 1% Chad.
I saw more potato faces among balts than slavs, slavs have narrow faces

• +1
Reactions: Slob
It's not a cope. Women will still find you hot if you're good looking. In fact lots of young women prefer that look. But it can be a dangerous game. You're seriously liable to get injured if you don't pay attention to who you are talking. There are a lot of jealous guys. Normally not an issue, but when you're dealing with low inhibition ogres that don't care about consequences or will have none for beating the living shit out of you, fair or not, you're walking on thin ice. Stick to online dating like Tinder when out there. Unless you got bros to cover your back in a club, i.e. guys who can intimidate or actually fight.
there is no tinder dating unfortunately, and clubs, nightlife is shit, I just talked to foids when swimming/ on a beach, and it was pretty easy despite my manlet height

• +1
Balts share very similar features with Poles, Finns and northwestern Russians. Square/round potato faces are very common there.

Balts share very similar features with Poles, Finns and northwestern Russians. Square/round potato faces are very common there.
I don’t have square potato face xd

Yea that's a common type of look in those eastern nordic areas. Most slavs I interacted with were Ukrainians and Belarussians and they didn't look like that

There's literally 2 mills of balts and 70% of them old soviet boomers. You probably don't know where baltoid countries are and how they look.

There's literally 2 mills of balts and 70% of them old soviet boomers. You probably don't know where baltoid countries are and how they look.
I live in and have traveled through EE you silly goose

There are good looking baltics and Slavs, and there are also a lot of potatos you are talking about

• +1
there is no tinder dating unfortunately, and clubs, nightlife is shit, I just talked to foids when swimming/ on a beach, and it was pretty easy despite my manlet height
You can definitely run foreigner game in shitholes, but I am giving you a fair warning. Poland and Czech Republic are safe, with rare chances for this sort of thing, but somewhere like Balkans? Way less Americanized and still more macho. I was in Georgia; women can be stunning and exotic, but dating one is difficult. I have seen people shooting guns out of their cars JFL. PSL autists think that just because they PSL mog someone IRL they won't do shit, but in some places you can end up in a casket if you're brainless idiot.

Best of luck slaying.

JFL what's the point of using them in comparison when there's literally 2 mills of oldcels left from their tribe. They look the same just as any other eastern mongoloid slavcel looks like.

Mega cope holy shit. Young womens average is sub 175 and young mens average is 180 AT MOST
No just no I live here you don’t.
anecdotally I was on pick by 200cm+ Steroidmaxxed Polish ogre last year. I rhink I got PTSD from that till this day. Don’t run pretty boy game in Salvic/Baltic countries. Do that in the west or atleast Nordic countries for your own safetyness.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Elvisandreaa
You can definitely run foreigner game in shitholes, but I am giving you a fair warning. Poland and Czech Republic are safe, with rare chances for this sort of thing, but somewhere like Balkans? Way less Americanized and still more macho. I was in Georgia; women can be stunning and exotic, but dating one is difficult. I have seen people shooting guns out of their cars JFL. PSL autists think that just because they PSL mog someone IRL they won't do shit, but in some places you can end up in a casket if you're brainless idiot.

Best of luck slaying.
I was in Georgia too, wouldn’t date women there despite mogging most of men JFL. But balkan is definitely safer especially during the summer, when you can just date Serbians going for a vacation

anecdotally I was on pick by 200cm+ Steroidmaxxed Polish ogre last year. I rhink I get PTSD by that till this day. Don’t run pretty boy game in Salvic/Baltic countries. Do that in the west or atleast Nordic countries for your own safetyness.
I trust statistics more than your delusions.

anecdotally I was on pick by 200cm+ Steroidmaxxed Polish ogre last year. I rhink I get PTSD by that till this day. Don’t run pretty boy game in Salvic/Baltic countries. Do that in the west or atleast Nordic countries for your own safetyness.
West/Nordic countries you get mogged on every corner

And Czech Republic is safe in terms of dating

JFL what's the point of using them in comparison when there's literally 2 mills of oldcels left from their tribe. They look the same just as any other eastern mongoloid slavcel looks like.
Very untrue. you're either one of those jaded fatalistic slavcels that spent too much time online and adopted black and white framework of thinking, or you're just some random onlinecel that has little experience with different EE phenos. Eastern Europeans look very different amongst themselves. go from balkans to central europe to northeastern to balts and you'll see 10 different phenos

• +1
Reactions: Slob and bleksandre
Even in balkan you can make friends with tall ogres, go drink/eat with them, and you are safe when some other guys try to shit on you.

Very untrue. you're either one of those jaded fatalistic slavcels that spent too much time online and adopted black and white framework of thinking, or you're just some random onlinecel that has little experience with different EE phenos. Eastern Europeans look very different amongst themselves. go from balkans to central europe to northeastern to balts and you'll see 10 different phenos
They look the same. There are 2 groups of slavcels. Southern and eastern ones. The latter ones look like mongoloids whilst southern are basically turk/arab rapebabies. Some of them look like gypsies. In fact, I currently reside in one of those post-soviet shitholes. I'm half-gook half-slavcel which is basically 100% asian. It is what it is.

Why would u be beaten by ogre?
He was the security guard at my apartment complex. Everytime we met he would hide the resentment on his face. One day he snapped because I cooked something that caused fire alarm to went off for 20s and the rest is history. Me and my friend made a complaint to the owner ans he got fired the same week.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22611
They look the same. There are 2 groups of slavcels. Southern and eastern ones. The latter ones look like mongoloids whilst southern are basically turk/arab rapebabies. Some of them look like gypsies. In fact, I currently reside in one of those post-soviet shitholes. I'm half-gook half-slavcel which is basically 100% asian. It is what it is.
Nah, there are Slavs looking like Slavs

Last edited:
So you're a jaded slavcel, I see. Fair enough. Well you're prolly exaggerating for banter sake cause genetics wise what you're saying is obviously nonsense but you do you

So you're a jaded slavcel, I see. Fair enough. Well you're prolly exaggerating for banter sake cause genetics wise what you're saying is obviously nonsense but you do you
I don't have time and I want to sleepmaxx. To end this meaningless debate, I'll just leave this image and disappear into the void.

Attachments

• Der_Untermensch (1).jpg
    Der_Untermensch (1).jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
I don't have time and I want to sleepmaxx. To end this meaningless debate, I'll just leave this image and disappear into the void.
Good night buddy

Have a good sleep prince