average westernized arab

Darkthrone

Darkthrone

Fat Of Obese

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lmao, Entschuldigung and 6 others
+ Beard. You cannot marry arab girl withouth beard.

Arabs are the new jews in Europe. They will become white passing in the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Posts something that happens in less than 1% of cases.

> Calls it "average" occurrence in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 15099
Ethnic women marries a white guy and the family acts like they won the lottery, many such cases

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Arabs are the new jews in Europe. They will become white passing in the future
North africans already are white passing you must be talking about syrians and iraqis

• Hmm...
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
These damn ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Posts something that happens in less than 1% of cases.

> Calls it "average" occurrence in the west.
when i go to see my family in dearborn there i see these types everywhere im sure their familys celebrated for 7 days when she brought home a white guy

when i go to see my family in dearborn there i see these types everywhere im sure their familys celebrated for 7 days when she brought home a white guy
This is actually very looked down upon in our societies, so the fact that you think parents are going to "celebrate" their daughter marrying a non-Muslim white guy, shows that you're a deluded idiot. I grew up in Muslim community and I know a ton of people in Dearborn, sometimes Muslim girls marry nonmuslims but it's not at a high rate and definitely not being encouraged or celebrated by their families.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989 and Deleted member 15099
This is actually very looked down upon in our societies, so the fact that you think parents are going to "celebrate" their daughter marrying a non-Muslim white guy, shows that you're a deluded idiot. I grew up in Muslim community and I know a ton of people in Dearborn, sometimes Muslim girls marry nonmuslims but it's not at a high rate and definitely not being encouraged or celebrated by their families.
I admire jews for their high in group preference

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
dearborn is majority christian

I could marry a turkish girl if she converts

+ Beard. You cannot marry arab girl withouth beard.
Fuck Ur right.
My sisters both marri d white guys and when I saw them at the wedding they had both grown beards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Yep. They will be accepted only if he turns to Islam or the family are not religious.