average white male in USA is as likely to be worth 50 million as homeless. (Statistics thread)

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
much more likely to become ultra-wealthy than homeless if non-drug user, non mentally ill, college educated (any major)

Number of homeless in USA (approximate): 500,000, less than 0.20% of population.

Number of "millionaires" in USA: 22,000,000,

Number of Ultra High Net Worth in USA (worth 30 million $ or more reported assets excluding debt) : 200,000 - Probably closer to 300,000

It's almost 50 times more likely to be a millionaire than homeless at any given time.

70%+ of millionaires/ultra rich started at middle income class.

Chances of white middle class male, doesn't want to be homeless, non drug-abuser, non mentally ill becoming homeless - Statistically insignificant

The average user here is 100x+ more likely to become a millionaire than homeless, tossup chance to be worth over 30 million or become homeless at any time)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Chadrapist, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
my money making advice: Just chill and enjoy living the richest country to ever exist.

IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO MAKE MONEY (99% will have strong stress/social reaction that makes it impossible to become NEET or not make money)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, thereallegend, Acne Victim and 4 others
The current high net worth individuals are rich simply because they're holding assets (houses, stocks, gold) that have risen astronomically over the last few decades. Good luck to anyone trying to purchase a house in 2023, and good luck to anyone trying to make a decent return on stocks too. The big gains are already gone, especially in tech stocks.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadrapist and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Have u forgot that 95% of .org users are poverty curries residing in the slums of curryland?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Acne Victim, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
The current high net worth individuals are rich simply because they're holding assets (houses, stocks, gold) that have risen astronomically over the last few decades. Good luck to anyone trying to purchase a house in 2023, and good luck to anyone trying to make a decent return on stocks too. The big gains are already gone, especially in tech stocks.
Not true, even minimum wage, 30 hrs a week worker can purchase a house if living with parents and spare suburban/rural

it's not true to say investment is over because your prediction is one sector's growth has closed down (impossible to make money in stocks in 1960 - Steel production has peaked)

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
mindset of users here:

"impossible to save money, first I have to buy 100k plastic surgery, on top of 1000 dollar a week for premium food, drug therapies, ect. Then I have to pay rent in the most expensive regions of the country. Then I have to buy my luxury hobby items, gaming PC, New Car, ect."

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadrapist, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Not true, even minimum wage, 30 hrs a week worker can purchase a house if living with parents and spare suburban/rural

it's not true to say investment is over because your prediction is one sector's growth has closed down (impossible to make money in stocks in 1960 - Steel production has peaked)

You won't be able to purchase any houses in good cities was my point. Of course you can buy cheap ones in poor neighbourhoods.

As for investment, the only investable fields I see for the future are AI, green energy, blockchain tech. So it's possible there are gains there. But you have to be smart. The average normie can't invest for shit.

Water thread

I hate my country and my father for rejecting offers to move there with his family

A white male with a masters degree has a 44 percent chance of being a millionaire
odds-of-being-a-millionaire-by-education.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and incel194012940
You don´t need much to be a millionaire, if you own maybe 2 houses and a few cars you´re already a millionaire, any small or medium business owner can easily achieve this

much more likely to become ultra-wealthy than homeless if non-drug user, non mentally ill, college educated (any major)

Number of homeless in USA (approximate): 500,000, less than 0.20% of population.

Number of "millionaires" in USA: 22,000,000,

Number of Ultra High Net Worth in USA (worth 30 million $ or more reported assets excluding debt) : 200,000 - Probably closer to 300,000

It's almost 50 times more likely to be a millionaire than homeless at any given time.

70%+ of millionaires/ultra rich started at middle income class.

Chances of white middle class male, doesn't want to be homeless, non drug-abuser, non mentally ill becoming homeless - Statistically insignificant

The average user here is 100x+ more likely to become a millionaire than homeless, tossup chance to be worth over 30 million or become homeless at any time)
Yes blows my mind how americans manage to be poor in the best economy that currently exists. Obviously its not as good as your boomer ancestors but they had the greatest economy that will probably ever exist now. I made a thread because i was mindblown that an american teenager can pickup dog poo part time in a dog park and make 30k a year and all the americans just scoffed. Literally zero effort job to be making 30k before youve even finished highschool but they didnt care. My friend got out of uni last year with a bach in computers engineering, went through 15 interviews that all rejected him and now has finally landed a "good job" that pays him 25k year with 40% income tax. Thats what money looks like for all us outside of america. You can pick dogshit with no education and make bank. Meanwhile over here you get an education and get payed dog shit

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940