Average White Male is Over 6Ft in 2024

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
It's just putrid ethnics that bring down the average to 5'9. I was out at the mall today and it was insane height matching. Even though I was wearing in soles got height matched to oblivion.

I used to think frauding to 6'2-3 would be a huge boon; but no, it's just barely leveling the playing field in 2023.

Just rope if you're under 5'9 tbh, not even Opry face would salvage a height of 5'6.

Thoughts? Ethnic average is easily 5'7 ish btw. @thecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, SonOfDarkseid, mogger10 and 12 others
my school average height is like 5'7, im 6'3 hella halo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, mogger10, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
average zoomer height is 6’7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Informationcapitali, mogger10 and 4 others
I went to a large mall in London at 6’1.5 barefoot, so 6’3 in air forces and I was legit one of the tallest guys in the whole mall. Towered over most people.

I’m so sorry, but if you feel short at 6’0 or 6’1 or whatever, you are grossly overestimating your height.

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, Maalik, sportsmogger and 6 others
I went to a large mall in London at 6’1.5 barefoot, so 6’3 in air forces and I was legit one of the tallest guys in the whole mall. Towered over most people.

I’m so sorry, but if you feel short at 6’0 or 6’1 or whatever, you are grossly overestimating your height.
Quite the opposite chap. London is ethnicistan that's why you felt tall amongst asians. @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, MaestheticMaso and fl0w

OP is probably 5’10-11 larping lol

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Quite the opposite chap. London is ethnicistan that's why you felt tall amongst asians. @Biggdink
Maybe you’re right but that just my environment. The average in the states are even shorter given all the spics and soy liberals all over the place.

Only place I felt somewhat average was Scandinavia, rich parts of EE, and Croatia.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Imagine your height starting with 6 and still getting called average/short. No wonder why people hate incels, I’m starting to agree with those anti-incel redditors ngl, y’all are a joke.

B7B44A09 E386 4999 8B07 4B63A27FF797

Y’all in a nutshell

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
OP is probably 5’10-11 larping lol
Literally everyone lies about their height. I met a group of my friends recently and they all lied about their height and thought I was like 6’4 at least.

Nearly everyone is comfortably overestimating their height by around 2 inches

More people are wearing insoles and airforces nowadays

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, sportsmogger and PseudoMaxxer
Literally everyone lies about their height. I met a group of my friends recently and they all lied about their height and thought I was like 6’4 at least.

Nearly everyone is comfortably overestimating their height by around 2 inches
Can’t count the amount of niggas on my fingers and toes that I’ve seen lie to foids face to face and larp about being 6’1 when they’re like 5’10

These niggas are fucking up the game hard, got bitches thinking that 6’0 is actually 5’10 and that 5’8 is like 5’3

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and MaestheticMaso
imagine walking into a mall and the first thing you look at is other men heights. You're a fag..

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
I live in a south Asian nigger country (cucknada) ,I see like maybe 10 young white people outside per month so very small sample size but yea most white guys are taller than 6’

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, mogger10 and Shieda_Kayn
Average YOUNG white male is def above or around 6ft

The older population skews height statistics

Only whites and blacks seem to get taller and taller. All other ethnics are as short as they were 50 years ago.

Legit. Non-Southern-Europeans are tall as fuck if you compare them with the Southerns, the girls are almost at my height on average and dudes are all 184-192 cm, very rare to see someone shorter and an instant failo. Most of the deniers live in ethnic countries or cities so they can't process these facts.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SonOfDarkseid and mogger10
i live in a very white suburb of a big city in America. average here for white zoomers is 5’10. anything else is blatant larp or fraud

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
larp thread, i live in a very white country and avg is nothing over 5'9.5 or 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Zoom759
i live in a very white suburb of a big city in America. average here for white zoomers is 5’10. anything else is blatant larp or fraud
was about to say this

• +1
Reactions: Zoom759
It's just putrid ethnics that bring down the average to 5'9. I was out at the mall today and it was insane height matching. Even though I was wearing in soles got height matched to oblivion.

I used to think frauding to 6'2-3 would be a huge boon; but no, it's just barely leveling the playing field in 2023.

Just rope if you're under 5'9 tbh, not even Opry face would salvage a height of 5'6.

Not true im 6"6 and get height moged rarely in the west

No way man the average dude is like 5 9. I think in worlds tallest country the average dude is 6 foot.

So true I'm basically entering manlet territory at 6'4. I'm average at most. It's so brutal getting height mogged every time I step outside.

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10 and Shieda_Kayn
Maybe you’re right but that just my environment. The average in the states are even shorter given all the spics and soy liberals all over the place.

Only place I felt somewhat average was Scandinavia, rich parts of EE, and Croatia.
In the states 6’3 is also tall even among whites. I went to mall with my brother the other day and he was taller than most of everyone there at 6’3 including the whites there.

Can’t count the amount of niggas on my fingers and toes that I’ve seen lie to foids face to face and larp about being 6’1 when they’re like 5’10
ong this pissed me off, mfs saying their 5'11 and 6' when im taller than them by an inch. i lowkey thought i was 6' or 6'1 because i hadnt measured myself in a long time.

turns out im 5'10 :lul: fuck ts

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
ong this pissed me off, mfs saying their 5'11 and 6' when im taller than them by an inch. i lowkey thought i was 6' or 6'1 because i hadnt measured myself in a long time.

turns out im 5'10 :lul: fuck ts
Just wear 2 inch lifts and you’re set mate

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Just wear 2 inch lifts and you’re set mate
i got some over winter break, ill wear them tmr to school. 1.7inch insole + 1.1 inch lifts

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui

Not above 6 ft but definitely close. I go to a 95% white town most kids in class above my height (5’10) I get mogged walking in hallways all the time.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger