Average White Man

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Could legit have 4 families with 4 different ethnic women

If the white race ever goes extinct its not muh muh jews or ethnics it would be white peoples fault. All dating statistics say white men receive the most attention from women, we all know about JBW. It wouldnt be difficult for some normie white guy to travel to fucking pakistan and buy himself 5 virgin wives and 5 kids with each Ik the kids would be half ethnic but thats not the point in a few generations the children of their children will be white we all know white skin is worshipped in these shitskin countries these half white kids would most likely get with the most whitepassing ethnics in their country.

It would be easy even with fucking white women or atleast white passing women in MENA or LATAM

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19469, Michael Myers and 3 others
Dn rd ur mayo fantasies curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 21863, justinzayn and 5 others
We want to breed with our own women unlike you ethnic trash

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and datboijj
Dn rd ur mayo fantasies curry
Notice koreans are all whitening their skin? I even see shit like this on youtube

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, justinzayn, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
doesnt work that way for the average white male

dating statistics come from a females perception of what they think is top tier

so they are going off of media portrayal

the average white male trying to PUA wont work and most are at home on reddit or watching blacked so they have PIED

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 19066, justinzayn and 9 others
Autistic thinking

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19469 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and thereallegend

the average white male trying to PUA wont work and most are at home on reddit or watching blacked so they have PIED
alright nigga I'm putting this one study for this post and all of your future posts about ethnics cucking white males or whatnot because of your continuous ethnic propaganda
22.8 % of white males have had over 10 sexual partners vs 16% of ethnics
28.4% have had 0-1 and 33 for ethnics :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
alright nigga I'm putting this one study for this post and all of your future posts about ethnics cucking white males or whatnot because of your continuous ethnic propaganda
22.8 % of white males have had over 10 sexual partners vs 16 ethnics

View attachment 1910615
dont cope with data

it doesnt change female perception in reality

ethnics can approach and run race game/entice white women into interracial sex

no amount of data from white male telling other white males they are fucking will change reality

i will say this one time and only one time for everyone in this thread, ethnic supremacist and sfcel alike. All of you guys, write what I am about to say down:

Good looking men…. mog bad looking men

That’s it, that’s all there is to it
Everything else, EVERYTHING else is irrelevant.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Dn rd
Too busy admiring this alt girl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, tooLOW and Deleted member 18522
i will say this one time and only one time for everyone in this thread, ethnic supremacist and sfcel alike. All of you guys, write what I am about to say down:

Good looking men…. mog bad looking men

understood

but on average,especially in places like europe for example,who is the best looking race that has the most refined features ? features that the majority of women find attractive that they wish to pass on to their offspring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 6128
she fit asian beauty standard, 10/10 in Asia :lul::lul:
That's why I like her so much and it makes sense why she has an asian boyfriend even though she lives in Tennessee. She fits everything beauty standards wise

op you cannot possibly be trying to imply that the vast majority of whites are actually horny degenerates who'll throw their entire heritage away for a quick nut and that its not the heckin evil, selfish, greedy jews planting mass media thus brainwashing the giga high iq superior white race who are clearly smart enough to create modern civilisation all by themselves but not intelligent enough to defy what adverts on tv tell them to do
op that would be utterly preposterous

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shrek2OnDvD and Cheesyrumble
understood

but on average,especially in places like europe for example,who is the best looking race that has the most refined features ? features that the majority of women find attractive that they wish to pass on to their offspring
I’m 100% white and deal with a lot of white people
The average is NOT, never has been, and never will be good looking. It’s average, EVERYWHERE, that’s why it’s called that.
You have to stop basing your view of whiteness on tiktok boys and hollywood.

Interracial dating is factually an extreme minority, yes even for asians, which means the answer to your question is: whichever chad is the same race as the girl you’re talking about.

A white chad will have an easier time getting a white girl than a black chad in the majority of instances. An indian chad will have an easier time than an asian chad getting an indian girl in the majority of instances etc etc. but there’s fuckloads of factors that go into who a girl picks to be honest so it’s not even THAT simple. But now if we’re talking a white chad vs. an indian chad for a black girl, probably the indian chad has a bit better of a chance. But a mexican chad vs. a white chad for an asian girl, the white chad probably has a better chance.

None of these nonsense scenarios I’m presenting are ever really going to happen though, they’re not even worth worrying about.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Dn rd
Too busy admiring this alt girl

same guy earlier who said "dnr your mayo fantasies" then proceeds to worship a white woman.....do you mfs not have any self awareness

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
That's why I like her so much and it makes sense why she has an asian boyfriend even though she lives in Tennessee. She fits everything beauty standards wise
how you rate this foid ?

Attachments

• IMG_E1021[1].JPG
    IMG_E1021[1].JPG
    288.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

View attachment 1910615
aged ≥50 years, in England.

Could legit have 4 families with 4 different ethnic women

If the white race ever goes extinct its not muh muh jews or ethnics it would be white peoples fault. All dating statistics say white men receive the most attention from women, we all know about JBW. It wouldnt be difficult for some normie white guy to travel to fucking pakistan and buy himself 5 virgin wives and 5 kids with each Ik the kids would be half ethnic but thats not the point in a few generations the children of their children will be white we all know white skin is worshipped in these shitskin countries these half white kids would most likely get with the most whitepassing ethnics in their country.

It would be easy even with fucking white women or atleast white passing women in MENA or LATAM
ethnicity is so irrelevant in the modern age. people that have a thing for a certain race have a thing for attractive members of that race. we've been over this ad nauseam

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19469, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
same guy earlier who said "dnr your mayo fantasies" then proceeds to worship a white woman.....do you mfs not have any self awareness
Who said mayo foids are only a fantasy to me? This nigga @ShortBrownandUgly posted a autistic theory about a white man impregnating every race of women. Literally autistic.

Also I never mentioned the race of the girls i posted retard and I never white worshipped lmao. I didn't know posting a cute alt girl is considered "white worshiping"

Would u rather have me made a shitty thread like @ShortBrownandUgly did?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19469 and Cheesyrumble
Pakistan will gooked too within 100 years

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Cheesyrumble

it is true that the average white male is extremely unaware of how to take advantage of their whiteness so they don’t get much play

but when they found out how to, they become some of the biggest slayers

if i were white i would have a harem right now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I don’t think anyone understood that this post is satirical

View attachment 1910615
“Non white” as if blacks, Latinos and Arabs have the same abismally low incel SMV as Gooks and curries

He's another nigger LARPing as curry.
I know you’re angry with me but like umm proof? I mean at least with me you know it’s banter but is there proof that OP is what you say

Ethnic cope lol.

Ethnic chad is only barely on level with white MTN's

As a man, your height, face, body, NTness all come into account. But Race is proabably the most important factor and the biggest deal breaker for foids.

I know you’re angry with me but like umm proof? I mean at least with me you know it’s banter but is there proof that OP is what you say
I am not angry but everyone knows you are SonOfTyrone from Lookism. A black dude from the UK. You told me yourself when you first joined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I am not angry but everyone knows you are SonOfTyrone from Lookism. A black dude from the UK. You told me yourself when you first joined.
I was meming ahaha 🤣 too many idiots asked me so obvs ima go along with it cos it was funny. But now it’s annoying cos I’m being judged based off somebody I don’t even know, yeah it was all fun and games last year when I was new here but now I don’t wanna have him as the guy who people think I am

I was meming ahaha 🤣 too many idiots asked me so obvs ima go along with it cos it was funny. But now it’s annoying cos I’m being judged based off somebody I don’t even know, yeah it was all fun and games last year when I was new here but now I don’t wanna have him as the guy who people think I am
You aren't fooling anyone. 🤭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and MakinMogReturns
Pakistan will gooked too within 100 years
We already have Mongoloid people who live in Pakistan (not talking about Chinese people), they mainly live in Balochistan (southwestern Pakistan). Not to mention the Chinese people are our brothers and sisters, they are welcome in Pakistan. 🥰

We already have Mongoloid people who live in Pakistan (not talking about Chinese people), they mainly live in Balochistan (southwestern Pakistan). Not to mention the Chinese people are our brothers and sisters, they are welcome in Pakistan. 🥰
Then why do Pakis and Afghan commit genocide against Hazras?

• WTF
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Cheesyrumble
The title of your thread reminds me of a book I had to read in college called Ordinary Men. It was about German Nazi's, one time the German soldiers would take some captives to the woods, down Vodka, and light them up with their guns.