Rate Bosniak chad nafri girl keeps posting

No, I think the term white is stupid but whites are wasps and Nordics not including Finnish. Also Pakistan and the Levant create white passing people are they white ?
In Pakistan that's like a tiiiiiiiiny minority and they still look ethnic as fuck. Same with Levantines though more common there.. and these are countries are all outside of Europe. So that's nonsense, of course they aren't white. White is everyone from Europe with colored hair and eyes. Germanic people and Nordic people mostly, with some Anglo-Saxons, Celtics and Slavics as long as the last three have stuff like colored hair and eyes.

• Woah
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax
No, I think the term white is stupid but whites are wasps and Nordics not including Finnish. Also Pakistan and the Levant create white passing people are they white ?

White is someone with European DNA
Pi0ir9euk6a21

Fucking everyday day she keeps posting WhatsApp updates with his pics or vids. Wtf is wrong with her? At the same time she is talking to me!

View attachment 3225121

I fucking swear if whites became Muslim tomorrow it would be totally over for ethnics. We are lucky culture and religion prevents ethnic women from simping for outsiders. But when they see one white chad who's Muslim that mental block is removed. This guy would have 100% match rate on Muzz

@JohnDoe @Shahnameh

Failed producy from ER Factory

In Pakistan that's like a tiiiiiiiiny minority and they still look ethnic as fuck. Same with Levantines though more common there.. and these are countries are all outside of Europe. So that's nonsense, of course they aren't white. White is everyone from Europe with colored hair and eyes. Germanic people and Nordic people mostly, with some Anglo-Saxons, Celtics and Slavics as long as the last three have stuff like colored hair and eyes.
I think it's a bad term to use tbh

Isn't that tiny minority descended from Alexander the Greats conquest of India?

He and his soldiers left their genetic legacy

I think it's a bad term to use tbh
Well, yeah I agree that not all Europeans are whites, but as long as they have colored features as well as non-ethnic features, then they're white. Problem with white-passing ethnics is that they usually have traits that give it away.. big nose, thick eyebrows, full lips. These are all ethnic traits.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Dna is all that matters
That's cope. Y-DNA haplogroup R is dominant in all of Eurasia, are you now going to say pajeets are white? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
That's cope. Y-DNA haplogroup R is dominant in all of Eurasia, are you now going to say pajeets are white? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

U showed ur DNA and it was mostly Dravidian not european

White is really culture and looks

U showed ur DNA and it was mostly Dravidian not european
Second-most retarded response I've gotten today. Not only did I not even claim to have any European ancestry to begin with, I have zero Dravidian DNA either. You just basically showed me you don't know what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
And it was created by a Turk.. look at the credits. It's literally in Dutch, saying "rather Turkish than purple."

A turk who compiled the data from eupedia and put it into a map, u can verify by going to the link lmao

• +1
A turk who compiled the data from eupedia and put it into a map, u can verify by going to the link lmao
Like I said, haplogroup R is dominant in all of Eurasia, so according to your dumb take even pajeets are white. :forcedsmile:

Fucking everyday day she keeps posting WhatsApp updates with his pics or vids. Wtf is wrong with her? At the same time she is talking to me!

View attachment 3225121

I fucking swear if whites became Muslim tomorrow it would be totally over for ethnics. We are lucky culture and religion prevents ethnic women from simping for outsiders. But when they see one white chad who's Muslim that mental block is removed. This guy would have 100% match rate on Muzz

@JohnDoe @Shahnameh

How does this cringe faggot have 10M followers jfl. Also he claims to be 24 but looks at least 10 years older tbh

I'd say looks and location. My rule is: if they can't pass as a native in the Netherlands, they're not white. :feelsohh:
Culture has to be there aswell

Second-most retarded response I've gotten today. Not only did I not even claim to have any European ancestry to begin with, I have zero Dravidian DNA either. You just basically showed me you don't know what you're talking about.
what was the first?

The only reason I'm not agreeing with this one is because you are going to use Islam as a reason for them not to be white. :feelsohh:
No I'm not I mean actual culture not religion

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
what was the first?
This turkroach faggot @i_love_rooster claiming sending dick pics to guys is less gay than asking for dick pics. :lul::lul: He is coping because he sent his STC (small turkroach cock) and thinks he's not a massive faggot for sending it in the first place. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible and Nirvana
No I'm not I mean actual culture not religion
Oh, okay. I thought you were one of those guys who claim a white revert is suddenly ethnic because they follow Islam now. :feelsohh:

• +1
This turkroach faggot @i_love_rooster claiming sending dick pics to guys is less gay than asking for dick pics. :lul::lul: He is coping because he sent his STC (small turkroach cock) and thinks he's not a massive faggot for sending it in the first place. :forcedsmile:
he kinda right tho
its like getting ur dick sucked by a guy vs sucking a guys dick
@i_love_roosters based tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Gengar
Oh, okay. I thought you were one of those guys who claim a white revert is suddenly ethnic because they follow Islam now. :feelsohh:
No that's stupid I mean in the way dutch and Georgians are different culture even if the follow the same religion

• +1
he kinda right tho
its like getting ur dick sucked by a guy vs sucking a guys dick
@i_love_roosters based tbh
No he isn't right. It's gay as fuck to show your cock to someone else. :lul:

Are you being a retard on purpose? It's some R haplogroup, I don't know the exact name but it's the most common haplogroup in South Asia.

Is this "R haplogroup" in the room with us now?
Images74

No he isn't right. It's gay as fuck to show your cock to someone else. :lul:
well, the photo of the penis is now in your inbox rather than his
wait @i_love_roosters did you actually send this man a photo of your pickle???
what the fuck is wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Are you trying to imply I have it? I don't have it, thankfully. I am not some wanna-be white deathnik. :ogre:
If u mean R1a-793 it comes from Persian Tajiks and its not found in Europe
2fa739160d49273e6279b278d8fa6711

well, the photo of the penis is now in your inbox rather than his
wait @i_love_roosters did you actually send this man a photo of your pickle???
what the fuck is wrong with you
I don't know if it is, if it is it's buried underneath all my other PMs. What's wrong with him? Lots of things. He's got mental issues. :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Nirvana
I meant the R haplogroup in general. I think R-Y7 is the same as R1a-793, but there's also R1a1a or something that non-Europeans have as well.

Becauae we Persians invaded india, its the reason u guys have an indo european language

The Aryans were central asian persians

Pashtuns are Persian too

• JFL
Becauae we Persians invaded india, its the reason u guys have an indo european language

The Aryans were central asian persians

Pashtuns are Persian too
Afghans aren't Persians.. only Tajiks are.

And your language comes from Sanskrit.. it's the other way around. Just lol at saying we have an Indo-European language because of you when Sanskrit is (one of) the oldest Indo-European language, even older than Persian.

You have your language thanks to South Asians, not vice versa.

I just forgot the name but the Zoroastrians use it.

Afghans aren't Persians.. only Tajiks are.

Afghans are persian they even speak Dari a dialect or Farsi

And your language comes from Sanskrit.. it's the other way around. Just lol at saying we have an Indo-European language because of you when Sanskrit is (one of) the oldest Indo-European language, even older than Persian.

You have your language thanks to South Asians, not vice versa.

I just forgot the name but the Zoroastrians use it

A0e4aab92dd0b4ef31dcf2ae80e938a2

Iranic central asian tribes like Avestan invaded india not the other way around

Theres also Tocharians
Scythians
And etc

We are far older

Also the oldest branch of indo european is hittite not sanskirt

Las migraciones de los indoeuropeos 2

Afghans are persian they even speak Dari a dialect or Farsi

View attachment 3227050

Iranic central asian tribes like Avestan invaded india not the other way around

Theres also Tocharians
Scythians
And etc

We are far older

Also the oldest branch of indo european is hittite not sanskirt

View attachment 3227053
Doesn't change the fact that your language stems from Sanskrit and not the other way around. You're coping too much.