Rate Bosniak chad nafri girl keeps posting

Afghans are persian they even speak Dari a dialect or Farsi
And only the Tajiks and Hazaras speak Farsi. You just tried to claim other ethnic groups that have nothing to do with Persians. Only those that live close to Iran, such as in Herat, have some ties but 99% literally don't.

And only the Tajiks and Hazaras speak Farsi. You just tried to claim other ethnic groups that have nothing to do with Persians. Only those that live close to Iran, such as in Herat, have some ties but 99% literally don't.

Afghans speak dari which is a dialect of farsi

Afghans speak dari which is a dialect of farsi
Yes, Tajiks and Hazaras do. But they aren't ethnic Afghans. Ethnic Afghans have their own language which is unrelated to Persians. Stop kanging on others. Taliban aren't Persian-speakers or related to Persians.

Yes, Tajiks and Hazaras do. But they aren't ethnic Afghans. Ethnic Afghans have their own language which is unrelated to Persians. Stop kanging on others. Taliban aren't Persian-speakers or related to Persians.

My brother in Christ, did u not read the wikipedia link?

My brother in Christ, did u not read the wikipedia link?
What do I need a wikipedia link for? I know more about my neighbors than you do. You're just some mentally ill mutt who tried to pretend your language doesn't have its root in Sanskrit. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

well, the photo of the penis is now in your inbox rather than his
wait @i_love_roosters did you actually send this man a photo of your pickle???
what the fuck is wrong with you
It's called being low inhib :cool:
I don't know if it is, if it is it's buried underneath all my other PMs. What's wrong with him? Lots of things. He's got mental issues. :feelsohh:
You're the one with the mental issues from all the inbreeding + you're gay. You're literally worthless
Screenshot 20240916 203233 Chrome

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Nirvana
im bosniak but im not that gl tho its same as everywhere not everyone looks good
Are you diaspora (cucked Bosnian living in USA) or are you based jannisarycel living is Bosnia?