Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and BongMog

Attachments

• korea average height.jpg
    korea average height.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Suimaxxer, looksseg and 5 others
It's 172 cm actually lol a bit below 5'8
is this a accurate site because i got mine from 2023 average height by country site

and omg im only 1cm away then if its thats actually the average LIFEFUEL

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and BongMog
is this a accurate site because i got mine from 2023 average height by country site

and omg im only 1cm away then if its thats actually the average LIFEFUEL
the dude who posted htis was some korean and he posted some korean military recruit numbers

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28541 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Manlet by like 99/99% of this forum but at 171cm tall barefoot (night height) as a vietnamese male this is giga lifefuel for me

the dude who posted htis was some korean and he posted some korean military recruit numbers
so is 6'1 even rare for zoomer koreans ? also i heard zoomer koreans are the tallest of the asians is this true ? (even my grandparents from vietnam remembered how tall koreans were when they joined the vietnam war to help the americans)

regardless flat faced chinks get mogged by us tall piggies with blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
regardless flat faced chinks get mogged by us tall piggies with blue eyes
over for gooklets. Getting fucked over by incel tier whites, I hope they get their revenge nuking all of our cities in WW3 our race needs to be exterminated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and pigskin cel
keep the cope, avarage kpop zoomer is 6'1+, it's over if you're sub 190cm in korea

They wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: eyes
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ;-; and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Remember that 90% of koreans wear shoe lifts, they are blackpilled as fuck lmfao
Ok ill wear air max‘s then lol….

Their real height is like 5'7 or some shit, you'll be fine
Itll be more impressive when they look at me like “wtf jungle gooks are so tall now ?!”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Im being serious btw there are legit diminishing returns after 6”3 barefoot in most countries
It depend. In France ideal height is 6'2. In another country where women are taller it should be 6'4 for example

Something like 6'6/6'7 start te be bad, too tall

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
It depend. In France ideal height is 6'2. In another country where women are taller it should be 6'4 for example

Correct in europe 6”6 is not as rare as if it was in the U.S,Canada,Australia and U.K

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and eyes
leshhhhh gooooooo im almost as tall as a south korean
Cope stats.

5'7 5'8 would be more accurate and consider that they liftfraud a lot.

No east asian that I have met has ever height mogged me as I remember so far.

I have a 6'5 indian friend tho :lul:

Is 6'2 > 6'4 in france?

I think 6'7 - 6'8 is the goldilocks in europe.
Correct in europe 6”6 is not as rare as if it was in the U.S,Canada,Australia and U.K

Exactly it isnt rare

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Cope stats.

5'7 5'8 would be more accurate and consider that they liftfraud a lot.

No east asian that I have met has ever height mogged me as I remember so far.

I have a 6'5 indian friend tho :lul:

Is 6'2 > 6'4 in france?

Exactly.
To be fair though tho ethnics bring the average down in the U.S,Australia,Canada and UK

Is 6'2 > 6'4 in france?
Yeah, women in my country are not very tall

Maybe with the new generation of zoomers, 6'4 is ideal though

• +1
They don't count ethnics in height averages as I have read so.
Wow interesting i thought they would use every single man in those countries to actually give off the accurate height of their country and not just white only height data collections

• +1
Wow interesting i thought they would use every single man in those countries to actually give off the accurate height of their country and not just white only height data collections
For example:

Yeah, women in my country are not very tall

Maybe with the new generation of zoomers, 6'4 is ideal though

Yeah french people tend to be a little bit shorter than other euro countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
For example:

View attachment 2200533

Yeah french people tend to be a little bit shorter than other euro countries
Check out the rating section thread i just made “rate my eye area”

Cope ITT. Was just in Seoul for 3 weeks. I’m 5’9, and daily I got heightmogged by Korean WOMEN. The guys are pretty huge, lots of 6’+. They’re not as big as whites, but close. The difference from Japan was comical.

No lift frauding either, their frames were big to match.

They take height VERY seriously there. Rich kids are sent to height clinics and blasted with HGH. Every other kid is instructed to drink lots of milk and eat a lot. Fuck my parents for letting me eat 1000 kcal my whole adolescence.

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT, horizontallytall and Lawton88
so is 6'1 even rare for zoomer koreans ? also i heard zoomer koreans are the tallest of the asians is this true ? (even my grandparents from vietnam remembered how tall koreans were when they joined the vietnam war to help the americans)
koreans are the tallest asians yes, but they‘re like 5‘8-5‘9 and that would make them short in the West except in some Mediterrenean countries maybe.

Lifefuel tbh but then remember that in Seoul it's more like 5'10, then in nightlife areas it's more lik 5'11, then with lifts it's 6 and as if that weren't bad enough gooks are extremely heightist so the manlet cutoff is pretty much the average height. Basically any less than 5'10 it's over in Seoul

Lifefuel tbh but then remember that in Seoul it's more like 5'10, then in nightlife areas it's more lik 5'11, then with lifts it's 6 and as if that weren't bad enough gooks are extremely heightist so the manlet cutoff is pretty much the average height. Basically any less than 5'10 it's over in Seoul
No way that in Seoul average height is 5”10, it’s 5”9 at maximum
5”10 is average height in USA and in many European countries

And only a few men wear lifts most don’t

Average in the country is 5'9 for young men as seen in army measurements, and that includes rural and low class manlets. Urbanites are always taller so 5'10 for Seoul zoomers is correct. Skewing 5'11 for richer ones and 6'0 with lifts. That's why lots of people wh ogo there expecting to heightmog get a cold shower instead.

For manlets only Japan, South China and SEA is a good option

You’re 5’7, which is as tall as the average foid or the average stunted Indonesian male.

Not anything to be proud of. I’m the same height as you. We are midgets.

You’re 5’7, which is as tall as the average foid or the average stunted Indonesian male.

Not anything to be proud of. I’m the same height as you. We are midgets.
what height to be considered a man ?