Votes: 54 54.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Forum gigachad @averagejoe , around 6’3-6’4 tall:

VS

CLOSET INCEL DAVID GANDY, 6’3 tall:

I THINK THE WINNER HERE IS PRETTY OBVIOUS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, justinzayn, Deleted member 21765 and 2 others
Of course Gandy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, manletcor, greeneyes and 12 others
Average Joe because only the most superior genetics can make 12 million euros off investing money made from modelling photo shoots into real estate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Copexodius Maximus, Kroker and 15 others
Faceappmaxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444, Manu le coq, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
0 votes for gandy, brutal mog

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid
Averagejoe is faceapped photoshopped and surgerymaxxed with implants fillers and Botox

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, It'snotover, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
How can an @averagejoe mog gandy?

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, ShowerMaxxing and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: to be human and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whitegymmax, manletcor, MissLexotan6MG and 9 others
Average Joe because only the most superior genetics can make 12 million euros off investing money made from modelling photo shoots into real estate

His intellect is actually the scariest part, not the murderous dark triad looks. What tech nerds spend 30 years learning and researching, Crisick figured out when he was 14 years old while banging the class Stacey in her own parent's bedroom.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, RecessedChinCel, Manu le coq and 13 others
Is this true? Because I can't cope with somebody like this being real
Well he’s still real despite having surgeries. There’s a vid of him in motion and he basically looks like his pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
His intellect is actually the scariest part, not the murderous dark triad looks. What tech nerds spend 30 years learning and researching, Crisick figured out when he was 14 years old while banging the class Stacey in her own parent's bedroom.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, It'snotover, Vergil.is and 2 others
Okay thank God, I was feeling so mogged that my skin was disintegrating
He’s real in the way he looks rn buddy boyo. Be afraid of the mog. I just can’t find his vids

He’s real in the way he looks rn buddy boyo. Be afraid of the mog. I just can’t find his vids
If you ever find them keep them away from me because I value living

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 19798
The thing is that he doesn't need all this shit
Like you ascended? good, why do you have to pretend that very pictures you posted were "morphed" by someone else or some other dumb excuse?

If this dude looks like the OP pics, then he mogs Gandy sorry to say:/

The thing is that he doesn't need all this shit
Like you ascended? good, why do you have to pretend that very pictures you posted were "morphed" by someone else or some other dumb excuse?
This is interesting. Yeah if true this is peak narcy autism. The only people morphed pics are gonna be relevant to are PSL autists.

Gandy mogs cause he's natural while joe had stuff done maybe faceapp, frauding

2nd pic of Gandy is brutal af, far from his prime years

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
don’t listen to retards and hope that some miracle or getting surgery will help

I’m currently 28, this official document was released in 2010 so that’s 13 years ago so basically when I was 15.

F64483E8 8626 43EA 8928 63DE08C52AA6

Doubt anyone from this forum had this bone structure at 15

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22126, Eren and 1 other person

I’m currently 28, this official document was released in 2010 so that’s 13 years ago so basically when I was 15.

View attachment 1921085

Averagejoe you are winning this mog battle so far. How do you feel knowing that you mog Gandy?

Averagejoe you are winning this mog battle so far. How do you feel knowing that you mog Gandy?
Couldn’t give a fuck

I only care about people that I meet in real life, the rest is irrelevant since there’s no direct competition over anything

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, gymmaxedhorse and alriodai
gandy marhly mogs anyone now that's he's so old

pit a prime gandy against him and it would be different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, justinzayn, Racky and 2 others
Couldn’t give a fuck

I only care about people that I meet in real life, the rest is irrelevant since there’s no direct competition over anything
High T response.

But u don’t have to pretend that u don’t care. U mogged the biggest psl god in this forum

High T response.

But u don’t have to pretend that u don’t care. U mogged the biggest psl god in this forum
I don’t follow psl shit

Life ain’t about all the retarded bro science going on in here. In real life you’re either a 0 or a 1 to a girl. With few exceptions where you meet her through social circle

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1140 and gymmaxedhorse
I don’t follow psl shit

Life ain’t about all the retarded bro science going on in here. In real life you’re either a 0 or a 1 to a girl. With few exceptions where you meet her through social circle
Nah man don’t invalidate this forum. A lot of stuff being talked about here is legit. But yeah some of the psl stuff here is just pure autism

Nah man don’t invalidate this forum. A lot of stuff being talked about here is legit. But yeah some of the psl stuff here is just pure autism
Everything being discussed here is pure autism.
People don’t lack looks, they lack the whole fucking package. Mentally, financially, physically and morally.
The thing is they’re trying to improve the least important one first instead of doing things in order

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, GreenHat500, latincell95 and 2 others
People don’t lack looks, they lack the whole fucking package. Mentally, financially, physically and morally.
The thing is they’re trying to improve the least important one first instead of doing things in order
I agree that absolutely everything matters in a person but looks are by far the most important, especially the face. It seems you never had a problem with your looks, considering you looked good even at 15; and so you have probably never been mistreated because of ur looks. While others had, and that’s why we are here

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Lol that’s easy to say when you’re born with good looks

View attachment 1921085

Don't need miracle or surgery to have top 1% bones tbh. What I'm wondering is if you look like the OP pictures. Not out of jealousy or resentment but pure curiosity. This document is a far cry from the pic in question. If you do look like the pictures in question, then you're imo the best looking human being I have ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Agree with this, but still doesn't answer my questions or requests.

Don't need miracle or surgery to have top 1% bones tbh
Oh yes I agree. You can easily get top 1% bones from mewing

ALSO BUMP I WANT TO SEE GANDY FALL

• Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover
Oh yes I agree. You can easily get top 1% bones from mewing

ALSO BUMP I WANT TO SEE GANDY FALL
I already have said bones, this is all irrelevant info, I must see more of this dude

View attachment 1921085

Jheeeeeez Chris you’ve ascended these past couple years

cope looks > mentally > finance > physique > morals

It's over for Gandy. I'll dm him about this downfall against crisick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
All you can see is his facial silhouette. His lower third is the same, but is his great harmony still there? Is his great coloring still there? Is his godly skin still there? This still doesn't give enough to go off of imo, but yes his bones are real.
its not real, he has a great lower third but in his videos you can see his average eye area, coloring and harmony (in calls he either wears glasses or doesnt show it like the linked thread, also only shws his lower third from a downwards angle which enhances it)

still GL with no doubt but not nearly on the level of his morphs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and FunkyMcMunky24
its not real, he has a great lower third but in his videos you can see his average eye area, coloring and harmony (in calls he either wears glasses or doesnt show it like the linked thread, also only shws his lower third from a downwards angle which enhances it)

still GL with no doubt but not nearly on the level of his morphs
If this is true, then that leaves us with another question... Lol why bruh? What does being god of a PSL forum do for you? Prolly leveraged it into some money or something. Idk. Hope it was done for financial and not narcy reasons.

If this is true, then that leaves us with another question... Lol why bruh? What does being god of a PSL forum do for you? Prolly leveraged it into some money or something. Idk. Hope it was done for financial and not narcy reasons.
he's obviously mentally ill

hes been on blackpill sites since 2017 and posts on TRM every few months with a new edited picture

probably giganarcy, childhood trauma or doesn't get enough validation IRL

dont envy this guy haha

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, It'snotover, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others