just facetimed with crisick

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
i knew he was a nice guy irl. it felt a little bit weird because i didnt know what to expect in the call, if we were gonna be like aggressive but honestly it was like talking to an old m8

my opinion on crisick has changed. hes just a good looking frauder which is fine because all models fraud and tbh his lower thid is model tier. gg crisick. im kinda pussy didnt turn on my cam because im too rotmaxxed and hungover after going out and doing whippets all night two days ago:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, zan, blatonslatt and 23 others
@the BULL how do you cope that @averagejoe is a real life chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Female behavior to be jealous of good looking people. Girls do the same thing with Stacie’s.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyMOGenic, FailedNormieManlet, fauxfox and 24 others
I bet you didn’t turn camera on pussy. I would have turned my cam in

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
@the BULL how do you cope that @averagejoe is a real life chad
i never said he looks bad he just frauds some in his pics, things like his eye colour and some other little stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hueless, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
GL people are usually nice tbh. Most of them are grateful for their looks, they're happy af and don't get treated poorly so they're never on their period like subhumans are. Two of my irl best friends this year were htn - chadlites (muh overrate. They had girlfriends and girls would openly tell them in class how gl they are). They had the same aspie interests as me though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22639, Daniel Plainview and 10 others
I bet you didn’t turn camera on pussy. I would have turned my cam in
im literally sitting here shirtless with a gaming headset on and havent showered for two days because i as so hungover so yea i didnt and also i highly doubt it you never even turned on your cam while in call with me or the chat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
I’m a crisick fanboy always have been since.net
you are an annoying faggit, gtfo out of my thread and stop smearing your autism all over it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
All I wanna now is how this nigga looksmaxxed, I also want to achieve that :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and Deprived
damn good looking guy

• +1
Reactions: niggerslayer
@averagejoe did you jaw grow that big since age 17 naturally?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
What a mogger. Final Boss energy for sure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and datboijj
All I wanna now is how this nigga looksmaxxed, I also want to achieve that :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
he claims with confidence that he does 0 looksmaxxing (aside frmo drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Looks234
I have a crisick shrine at home
2123153 4039D4FC 4027 4F2B 9406 D73AD0032FB7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, germanlooks and Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 19548
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18840
his hollow cheeks are pretty cray, the only difference i see is neck, but thats cam distortion proly
I never seen anybody with a lower third like this ever. And honestly i don’t think i ever seen anybody overall bone mass mogging me irl, yet i can tell just from this shit discord video that his mogs mine to self harm. Its insane

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Yeah I've been in a discord call with him too.

He is one of the realest guys.

But it's still fun to post some of his old pics when he makes brag threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ROTTING and Deleted member 19157
I never seen anybody with a lower third like this ever. And honestly i don’t think i ever seen anybody overall bone mass mogging me irl, yet i can tell just from this shit discord video that his mogs mine to self harm. Its insane
he has the same ish facial structure as my moms ex bf. my moms ex bf was super tall 6'3 and giant chin extremely angular hollow cheeks but with a super near underbite projected chin. (my moms bf actually jaw mogged him though, with less chin width) i feel crisick has a slight underbite too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18840
@averagejoe is confirmed best looking user on this forum now. Salludon and Amnesia get mogged let’s be real.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forevergymcelling, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 1 other person
@averagejoe is confirmed best looking user on this forum now. Salludon and Amnesia get mogged let’s be real.
id say hes on the same level as them imo. he still has some minor flaws ofc. hes still a chad though. theyre all model tier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16369
Brutal. Nigga has hollow cheeks in the dark. How do you cope?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 19157
my bad i have friends who do drugs while u sit inside, not something i ever do, i was just trying it
They're dangerous as fuck. I recommend that you stay away from that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Brutal. Nigga has hollow cheeks in the dark. How do you cope?
i mean the light is clearly shining right off of his cheeks but yea he has strong hollow cheeks indeed

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Of course you didn't show your faggot face

Also what a pussy I would of went in on crisick and showed I'm higher T,but no you turned into a faggot and start slobbing on his balls

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member and fogdart
i knew he was a nice guy irl. it felt a little bit weird because i didnt know what to expect in the call, if we were gonna be like aggressive but honestly it was like talking to an old m8

View attachment 1749669

my opinion on crisick has changed. hes just a good looking frauder which is fine because all models fraud and tbh his lower thid is model tier. gg crisick. im kinda pussy didnt turn on my cam because im too rotmaxxed and hungover after going out and doing whippets all night two days ago:feelswhy:
Told you it wasn’t necessary lmao

Anyway, already losing one, she’s downing Tabasco down her throat

1081157C D659 4ABF 9FE2 C0A8824F28FF

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 19157
being good looking has the opposite of a halo effect on incel forums
ppl assume ur fake and full of bad intentions right away
maybe crisick was trying to help every wee baby incel grow into something more.
merde.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview, Clark69 and 6 others
merde.
u just have to be careful if ur good looking. people take your opinions more seriously. like how the bull baby raged at me for calling him a cuck, for example. its easy to rustle peoples feathers and make people emotions with l o o k s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and geezcel
merde.
I honestly have no intentions when I post. I just post what I go through on a daily basis, people rage, it amuses me, and 5 minutes later I go on about my life in the real world lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
he's 10/10 troll, I can't help but respect him

Just LOL at Crisick @averagejoe turning anorexic just to impress some shut-in virgins on an obscure incel forum...he probably weighs <180lb with an auschwitz physique. Chain-smoking to suppress his apetite. This fucker claims hes some multi-millionaire kickboxer cs go champion yet constantly needs validation by a bunch of PSL autists

Bu2peaB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt and 3 others
I honestly have no intentions when I post. I just post what I go through on a daily basis, people rage, it amuses me, and 5 minutes later I go on about my life in the real world lol
its a community built around incel ideology son, and kind of the main focus is for men trying to improve, because they cant get women. thats the theme of the forum :forcedsmile: then a good looking guy comes around and just literally talks nonstop about his success with women on the forum built for men struggling with women. surely you see how this comes across :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Just LOL at Crisick @averagejoe turning anorexic just to impress some shut-in virgins on an obscure incel forum...he probably weighs <180lb with an auschwitz physique. Chain-smoking to suppress his apetite. This fucker claims hes some multi-millionaire kickboxer cs go champion yet constantly needs validation by a bunch of PSL autists

View attachment 1749896
cry tbh. he mogs you. im not a shut in autist. keep trying to find still iimages to cope

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and AscendingHero
looks like a giga chad

Of course you didn't show your faggot face

Also what a pussy I would of went in on crisick and showed I'm higher T,but no you turned into a faggot and start slobbing on his balls
retardation, i came in with the intention that we were gonna argue, but im not an awkward weird vicious freak like you. he was chill, so i was chill to him. this is two moggers discussing, not whatever flaming piss contest you want to have for no other reason than you being a subhuman who wants to beef with everybody over nothing :forcedsmile: weirdo. my "faggot face" gets cute stacylites to follow me once they see it,and tell me im attractive, hows your face doingon social media dwayne

I need surgeries more tbh. I can’t cope being so far yet so close to be proper chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19157