• averagejoe (aka crisick)

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • WishIwasChico

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
Mainstream

Mainstream

Looksmax.org = Body dysmorphia + Autism
Users @averagejoe and @WishIwasChico are having a long beef of who produces the better slaying stories. Let's settle it. Which Slaying story mogs?

Rate them based on the well-known PSL criteria of jealousy induction, eroticism, believability and narrative talent.

Believability
is the equivalent of facial harmony for slaying stories: if it's lacking, all falls apart, even if the other criteria are good.

@averagejoe (fka crisick)
Slay:
woman depicted in the photo, but not further described. (The reader is left to use his imagination of her beauty and feminine charisma.) Can cook.
Slay description: Author uses concise, confident and minimalist writing style, letting the unspoken words speak for themselves: You have them come over, cook for you, fuck with you and you just enjoy it while sipping a glass of champagne
Seduction method: (Presumably, not actually specified.) Rugged good looks, an aura of mature masculinity and confidence. Display of an above-average taste in kitchen furniture.
Evidence provided: Photograph of a late night kitchen scene: @averagejoe holding a glass of premium apple juice champagne and a cooking woman, with her face covered by a smile emoji.
Slayer looks:

Estimated believability:
???
Reactions to the thread:

@WishIwasChico
Slay: "She had perfect pheno, pale and blonde, and high E ass. Fucking ideal tbh. She looked very regal looking irl she had bright green eyes and very good forward growth. Very attractive naturally I was shocked. She wore a dress and heels and did all her hair she looked really good I was shocked. She said she’s never met someone off tinder before and been on it since October since she got out of he relationship."
Seduction method: A convincing, striking Tinder profile attracting women in a 200 km radius. Display of family wealth through implied ownership of an (unspecified) BMW automotive vehicle.
Slay description: It should be noted the slay drove 170 kilometres to meet the author in a hotel room, which she paid for. Author uses maximalist, detailed, expressive writing style, leaving little to imagination: "She squirted 5 times, the hotel bed was soaked in the morning we had to put a towel there jfl. She saw me as legit chad it was insane never made a girl that wet in my life…When we met she was shaking she was so nervous and stuttering so much. She was so fucking nervous haha. Was really good didn’t sleep much as we went to bed at 4 but woke up each other up and fucked at 7am a few more times lol. Fucked everywhere, on the bed, shower, against the wall. It was insane sex tbh."
Provided evidence: Snippet of an amicable WhatsApp conversation. Photograph of hands on a scantily clad, (presumably) female buttocks.

Slayer looks: (Never provided a photograph of himself, so I use a stock image of a young, upper class Asian male.)

Estimated believability: ???
Reactions to the thread:

@ReadBooksEveryday @Beastimmung @Eli @BrahminBoss @forevermirin @Xangsane @Xtra @the BULL @Kristin @kebab @wsada @Akhi @socialcel @distance decay @AspiringMogger @Skywalker @Manchild@Kamui @Master, @Vermilioncore, @ascension, @worldmog, @scrunchables, @kwacker777, @House Lannister, @volcelfatcel, @Schery6

Attachments

• 1704991785902.png
    1704991785902.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1704993883651.png
    1704993883651.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly, 11yearoldprostitute, funkyflamingo and 11 others
over for wishiwaschico ngl, Joe mogs him

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FeelingUgly, funkyflamingo, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Crisick is a mogger

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Tai Lung
frauders.org

@Oogwayminator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, 11yearoldprostitute, Mewton and 19 others
Users @averagejoe and @WishIwasChico are having a long beef of who produces the better slaying stories. Let's settle it. Which Slaying story mogs?

Rate them based on the well-known PSL criteria of jealousy induction, eroticism, believability and narrative talent.

Believability
is the equivalent of facial harmony for slaying stories: if it's lacking, all falls apart, even if the other criteria are good.

Slay:
woman depicted in the photo, but not further described. (The reader is left to use his imagination of her beauty and feminine charisma.) Can cook.
Slay description: Author uses concise, confident and minimalist writing style, letting the unspoken words speak for themselves: You have them come over, cook for you, fuck with you and you just enjoy it while sipping a glass of champagne
Seduction method: (Presumably, not actually specified.) Rugged good looks, an aura of mature masculinity and confidence. Display of an above-average taste in kitchen furniture.
Evidence provided: Photograph of a late night kitchen scene: @averagejoe holding a glass of premium apple juice champagne and a cooking woman, with her face covered by a smile emoji.
Slayer looks:
View attachment 2668311
View attachment 2668325
Estimated believability:
???
Reactions to the thread:
View attachment 2668255
View attachment 2668265

@WishIwasChico
Slay: "She had perfect pheno, pale and blonde, and high E ass. Fucking ideal tbh. She looked very regal looking irl she had bright green eyes and very good forward growth. Very attractive naturally I was shocked. She wore a dress and heels and did all her hair she looked really good I was shocked. She said she’s never met someone off tinder before and been on it since October since she got out of he relationship."
Seduction method: A convincing, striking Tinder profile attracting women in a 200 km radius. Display of family wealth through implied ownership of an (unspecified) BMW automotive vehicle.
Slay description: It should be noted the slay drove 170 kilometres to meet the author in a hotel room, which she paid for. Author uses maximalist, detailed, expressive writing style, leaving little to imagination: "She squirted 5 times, the hotel bed was soaked in the morning we had to put a towel there jfl. She saw me as legit chad it was insane never made a girl that wet in my life…When we met she was shaking she was so nervous and stuttering so much. She was so fucking nervous haha. Was really good didn’t sleep much as we went to bed at 4 but woke up each other up and fucked at 7am a few more times lol. Fucked everywhere, on the bed, shower, against the wall. It was insane sex tbh."
Provided evidence: Snippet of an amicable WhatsApp conversation. Photographs of a scantily clad, (presumably) female buttocks in the grasp of the photographer in what appears to be a hotel room.
View attachment 2668318
View attachment 2668312
View attachment 2668327
Slayer looks: (Never provided a photograph of himself, so I use a stock image of a young, upper class Asian male.)
View attachment 2668306
Reactions to the thread:
View attachment 2668288

@ReadBooksEveryday @Beastimmung @Eli @BrahminBoss @forevermirin @Xangsane @Xtra @the BULL @Kristin @kebab @wsada @Akhi @socialcel @distance decay @AspiringMogger @Skywalker @Manchild
Nigga you fucked up the ass photo jfl

The whole debate is that wishIcangetpussy has literally no photos next to a woman.

The ass photo is me grabbing the ass of the chick that I met at the bread store lmao

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, ReadBooksEveryday and Mainstream
Idk if this is edited though, he looks very diff in some other pics

Attachments

• 5AB74103-B0D0-4809-B19B-4185A84EDBC4.jpeg
    5AB74103-B0D0-4809-B19B-4185A84EDBC4.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FeelingUgly, the BULL, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
KYS ASAP
All of you ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and Mainstream
if your name is joe.....its over.

• Hmm...

Believability

Slay:
View attachment 2668265
Slayer looks:
View attachment 2668311

Estimated believability:
???
Reactions to the thread:
View attachment 2668255

@WishIwasChico
Provided evidence: Snippet of an amicable WhatsApp conversation.
View attachment 2668318
View attachment 2668312
View attachment 2668306
Reactions to the thread:
View attachment 2668288

@ReadBooksEveryday @Beastimmung @Eli @BrahminBoss @forevermirin @Xangsane @Xtra @the BULL @Kristin @kebab @wsada @Akhi @socialcel @distance decay @AspiringMogger @Skywalker @Manchild
Both look like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, anthony111553 and Deleted member 30679
wishiwaschico more like wishiwasaveragejoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ReadBooksEveryday, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
brutal
@WishIwasChico is getting eviscerated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and kebab
Naturally, both contestants are free to submit further evidence for believabilitymaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Clown Show, Zenis and 10 others
Over for @averagejoe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, RiceCel1234, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
How can his slaying mog mine like let’s be real I had a girl legit ravel across the country and pay for a hotel? How can you mog that??

This site is a meme. My slay is the best ever posted here people are just bitter and jealous and think it’s larp

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, WayneBraaaah and Deleted member 30679
How can his slaying mog mine like let’s be real I had a girl legit ravel across the country and pay for a hotel? How can you mog that??

This site is a meme. My slay is the best ever posted here people are just bitter and jealous and think it’s larp
Think it's because @averagejoe provided his face and people think "yeah, a guy like that could slay". This is a Lookism website, after all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, shalomnigga, try2beme and 2 others
Think it's because @averagejoe provided his face and people think "yeah, a guy like that could slay". This is a Lookism website, after all.
And what does he get for posting his face? No validation because everyone calls him a fraud, and he gets doxxed. Penis pic is on the internet, etc etc. Maybe posting your face on the internet for all to see isn't all its cracked up to be?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RiceCel1234, tombradylover, shalomnigga and 3 others

just fuck off Chico.

one day you are slaying maxxing, another day you are suicide maxxing.

This trick is getting repetitive, buddy. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Fiqh, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
just fuck off Chico.

one day you are slaying maxxing, another day you are suicide maxxing.

This trick is getting repetitive, buddy. :lul:
he's mentally ill leave him alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, WayneBraaaah and ReadBooksEveryday
Neither have shown a sex tape yet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, kebab, Thebbcmaxxer and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: adam_ross2549, ReadBooksEveryday and wsada
It's brutal people i will never give @WishIwasChico his flowers, bcuz they think he's that asian guy

• So Sad
It's brutal people i will never give @WishIwasChico his flowers, bcuz they think he's that asian guy
@ReadBooksEveryday makes selfies with fake handwriting in 2 minutes and ruins peoples' whole lives with them, I swear :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab, Thebbcmaxxer, RiceCel1234 and 8 others
@ReadBooksEveryday makes selfies with fake handwriting in 2 minutes and ruins peoples' whole lives with them, I swear :lul:
Literally destroyed @enchanted_elixir in 2 minutes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, RiceCel1234, Fiqh and 3 others
Naturally, both contestants are free to submit further evidence for believabilitymaxxing.
tinder is hard bruh
IMG 9379

niggas be flexing in here with virtual shit while not having the balls to meet up with a woman irl

after thousands of tinder threads you might think the dude would have one photo next to a woman

moral of the story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, shalomnigga, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Grammar makes no fucking sense pal

This shit just really puts @Amnesia slaying stories at HOF level.

That guy was authentically autistic.

Not like these two frauds.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 30679 and Mainstream
AverageJoe speaks down on us gentiles every opportunity he gets, while @WishIwasChico's is so much less cocky with his slay stories and it feels like he's one of our boys.

Also WishIwaschico posts more explicitly sexual messages and gets sent nudes he shares with us, big win for the forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, bobtheflowerpot, tombradylover and 2 others
Also WishIwaschico posts more explicitly sexual messages and gets sent nudes he shares with us, big win for the forum.
He could share them here (censored), he would boost his believability I think.

He could share them here (censored), he would boost his believability I think.
posting faces is just dumb and asking to be doxxed. I feel like he proves himself more than enough with what he posts on here and shares in DMs

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot and WishIwasChico
AverageJoe speaks down on us gentiles every opportunity he gets, while @WishIwasChico's is so much less cocky with his slay stories and it feels like he's one of our boys.

Is a lion friends with a gazelle?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
crisick mogs

Shame I've never experienced them.
Amnesia, another frauding cuck that never got laid because he was never meeting up with his matches because they would tower over him and dump him on site

Chico on top

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
Asian slayer= larp
Afaik, @WishIwasChico never claimed to be Asian, its just that a certain someone who reads books everyday decided so. And the rest is history.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, kebab and Tai Lung

Believability

Slay:
View attachment 2668265
Slayer looks:
View attachment 2668311

Estimated believability:
???
Reactions to the thread:
View attachment 2668255

@WishIwasChico
Provided evidence: Snippet of an amicable WhatsApp conversation. Photograph of hands on a scantily clad, (presumably) female buttocks.
View attachment 2668388
View attachment 2668312
View attachment 2668392
View attachment 2668393
View attachment 2670473
View attachment 2668306
Reactions to the thread:
View attachment 2668288

@ReadBooksEveryday @Beastimmung @Eli @BrahminBoss @forevermirin @Xangsane @Xtra @the BULL @Kristin @kebab @wsada @Akhi @socialcel @distance decay @AspiringMogger @Skywalker @Manchild@Kamui @Master, @Vermilioncore, @ascension, @worldmog, @scrunchables, @kwacker777, @House Lannister, @volcelfatcel, @Schery6
Who cares

Believability

Slay:
View attachment 2668265
Slayer looks:
View attachment 2668311

Estimated believability:
???
Reactions to the thread:
View attachment 2668255

@WishIwasChico
View attachment 2668388
View attachment 2668312
View attachment 2668392
View attachment 2668393
View attachment 2670473
View attachment 2668306
Reactions to the thread:
View attachment 2668288

Larp.org