Avg indian height is 5'10 and 5'7 for girls

6 feet average in India

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Not in my uni. I've posted pictures of many girls. Most girls are around 5'4 and I'm talking about girls from elite delhi upper class. The ones who live in south Delhi and drive around in Bentlyes

I've posted so many pics of my batch mates and group pics on the forum that should tell you enough. Average is 5'8. People above 6 ft are not very rare but they are definitely rarer than 40%.
Bhai you are in Delhi. And most of the tall guys are either jaat or gujjar.

I am in haryana currently, the average is Def higher

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
No worries though, I will be moving to north east, possibly Mizoram at the end of this year
Average height of guys there is 5'6 and women are 5'2.

I made a post about it before but some jew mod deleted it
@mayo mogger @Squirtle

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
No worries though, I will be moving to north east, possibly Mizoram at the end of this year
Average height of guys there is 5'6 and women are 5'2.

I made a post about it before but some jew mod deleted it
@mayo mogger @Squirtle
Bache tere bache truecels honge fir on avg

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
just wear boots or something to fraud to 5 10, is what I do at 5 9 maybe even just under depending on pusture and such.

• +1
just wear boots or something to fraud to 5 10, is what I do at 5 9 maybe even just under depending on pusture and such.
I Hope i grow to 5'10 somehow

Bache tere truecels honge fir on avg
Not going to reproduce, i will be changing colleges.

I will have kids with someone from my dad's side of the country.

• Love it
I Hope i grow to 5'10 somehow
I think is fine height, lots of 6 foot meming but if ur actually this height u dont really ever get height mogged by anyone aside from outliers and ur p much taller or the same as everyone ur expected to be at.

• +1
Fr, I have an utter dogshit posture with S-curve at 5'10.
Hoping my true height to be atleast 3-4cm more (not possible tho)

• +1
I think is fine height, lots of 6 foot meming but if ur actually this height u dont really ever get height mogged by anyone aside from outliers and ur p much taller or the same as everyone ur expected to be at.
Im 5'6 i just wanna feel like avg fuck being tall atleast i dont wanna be a midget

• JFL
Fr, I have an utter dogshit posture with S-curve at 5'10.
Hoping my true height to be atleast 3-4cm more (not possible tho)
you would be surprised how much taller u can be with good posture, im usually hunched over and looking down but when I stand straight up its somewhat obv, have tried this myself sometimes when I see someone who appear tallish or a good height to compare and notice im usually around the same give or take an inch, which I hope isnt much of an issue being a forhead shorter than the 6 footers.

NEver said it bhai ? I dont larp
Screenshot 20240222 153213

LARPER DALIT

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
I've seen some curries at costco, their zoomers are def getting taller, most were manlets in my younger days.

• +1
@Squirtle has cleared bitsat don't talk to him like that

Bhai mai bhi gaya tha ladke 5'8 se 5'10 ke beech hi mere yaha to mera dost hai 6'4.5 ka vo sabse lmba dikh raha tha sabb me 2.-3 ladke honge is height ke par 5'8-5'10 ke beech hi the majority

• +1
Bhai mai bhi gaya tha ladke 5'8 se 5'10 ke beech hi mere yaha to mera dost hai 6'4.5 ka vo sabse lmba dikh raha tha sabb me 2.-3 ladke honge is height ke par 5'8-5'10 ke beech hi the majority
Mere yahan 5'10 kadkon ki but surprisingly ladkyo ki 5'7 thi bhai wtf

Mere yahan 5'10 kadkon ki but surprisingly ladkyo ki 5'7 thi bhai wtf
Bhai pata nahi mai 186 hu shoes me 6'2 tak ho jata hu to mere lie mushkil judge karna height i am well above average in India

• +1
Bhai pata nahi mai 186 hu shoes me 6'2 tak ho jata hu to mere lie mushkil judge karna height i am well above average in India
Hn but toh sirf ladkiyo ki height se surprised tha , ladko se toh height mog hona meri aadat hai

These threads are lifefuel for me. When people here are unironically saying that the average Indian woman is as tall as the average Dutch woman and the average Indian man is only 1 inch shorter than the average Scandinavian man you know 90% of the stuff you read here about height is complete basement dweller horseshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 51465, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Hn but toh sirf ladkiyo ki height se surprised tha , ladko se toh height mog hona meri aadat hai
5'7 to Netherland me average hai bhai ladkiyon ke lie par anything is possible

These threads are lifefuel for me. When people here are unironically saying that the average Indian woman is as tall as the average Dutch woman and the average Indian man is only 1 inch shorter than the average Scandinavian man you know 90% of the stuff you read here about height is complete basement dweller horseshit.
I am also comparing it with netherland because they 5'7 average for women i think its not possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and kanderior
I am also comparing it with netherland because they 5'7 average for women i think its not possible
Netherlands ki avg gen z height dekhle bhai mai auntiyon ki baat nhi kar rha

Yeah maybe i think it be a coincidence the crowd was taller today who knows , waise bhi ammero ke school ke bache the
chutya bana rha hai woh, ur right average height among zoomers in delhi is easily 5'9-5'10.

mera ek 5'9 dost hai woh roz rota hai apni height ko leke.

• +1
And im 5'6 legit giga suifuel for me
bro v-day pe hmara football match tha aur ek launda apni bndi lekr aaya tha mtb i thought hum nashediyo me se koi mogger launda hoga but it turned out it was the shortest guy on the team ki bandi. he is like 5'4.

• Love it
bro v-day pe hmara football match tha aur ek launda apni bndi lekr aaya tha mtb i thought hum nashediyo me se koi mogger launda hoga but it turned out it was the shortest guy on the team ki bandi. he is like 5'4.
Bookmarked

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
chutya bana rha hai woh, ur right average height among zoomers in delhi is easily 5'9-5'10.

mera ek 5'9 dost hai woh roz rota hai apni height ko leke.
Wahi bhai

Bruh you guys still doing bakchodi

• JFL