Avg white guy with a curry fetish looks weird

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
They almost always have beards, ginger or blonde (I've seen one with black hair before), fat/a bit bigger built and almost always balding/have a shit hairline.

Imagine this dude, but with a bit more hair basically. I'm not even bullshitting here, all the white guys I've met who have curry fetish look like this and they are almost always racist jfl. 99% of the time they say some shit "I love Indian food" and then will divulge to me that they really just get off to the "tabooness". The south asian bitches they date tend to be woke and really don't care cuz "jbw".

The thing is these guys cannot get with any other women but curries jfl. JBW is real, no excuse to be incel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 2d v2, Chadeep and 11 others
They almost always have beards, ginger or blonde (I've seen one with black hair before), fat/a bit bigger built and almost always balding/have a shit hairline.

View attachment 1722365

Imagine this dude, but with a bit more hair basically. I'm not even bullshitting here, all the white guys I've met who have curry fetish look like this and they are almost always racist jfl. 99% of the time they say some shit "I love Indian food" and then will divulge to me that they really just get off to the "tabooness". The south asian bitches they date tend to be woke and really don't care cuz "jbw".

The thing is these guys cannot get with any other women but curries jfl. JBW is real, no excuse to be incel.
U like what u can get

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
you dont need looks to pull ethnic women

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Curry fetish? I have seen hot curry girls (rare) but I wouldn't get fetishes about them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Curry fetish? I have seen hot curry girls (rare) but I wouldn't get fetishes about them
curry fetish is legit yeah, among white guys they have fetish for curry women - the white guys are low tier af. It's not that uncommon in the UK, I have been approached by gays in bars before and they told me they had a curry fetish and wanted me to fuck them jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 19997, Chadeep and 9 others
Kind of cope some are normie or above looks wise into yogi or hindu or indian spirituality stuff, so they like curry foids too, generally white men who go primarily for ethnic women (seasian, black, curry) are more subhuman but JBW helps

stop making fun of me

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Another ethnic boy cope thread.

Your descriotion is what Chad looks like. Indian women get Chad. :chad:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

View attachment 1722365

Never met a guy like this.

curry fetish is legit yeah, among white guys they have fetish for curry women - the white guys are low tier af. It's not that uncommon in the UK, I have been approached by gays in bars before and they told me they had a curry fetish and wanted me to fuck them jfl
Gays aren’t into woman lol and they’re mentally ill so irrelevant. All this curry fetish “yellow fever” shit is bullshit. Ethnics have a fetish for white men not the other way around.

Go ask Asian girls yourself. I’ve spoken to a good amount and they always say they only date white guys and are disgusted at the thought of dating Asian men.

White men with ethnic woman simply couldn’t get a white girl cus not attractive enough

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17291
curries lack dimorphism, like asians. that's why a lot of pedophiles(muh ephebephilia) like to go after them. it makes them feel like they're fucking children

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
Being curry is everything

I will apply for Indian citizenship and denounce my Israeli one

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
ngl this literally describes me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
I can see why LTN's would get a "fetish" if they're the only girls they can get any kind of attention from.

I don't think I have a fetish by any means but all curry girls I see dress 10x more feminine and act a lot more feminine than danish women. They're also usually nicer to me, but I still prefer nordic girls, I'd prefer them a lot more if they had the behaviour of indian girls though.

I think for me it might also be because there was no curries in my folkeskole (0-9th grade) and therefor I had no negative experiences with them while I was morbidly obese throughout my formative years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
I don’t think normal whites do. Just pastey mfs like blondes and gingers
>gets bullied by pakis
>has a fetish for curry women
>thinks curries are dimorphic and not that bad looking…

Convert to Islam, I’ll get you a curry wife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 17829
>gets bullied by pakis
>has a fetish for curry women
>thinks curries are dimorphic and not that bad looking…

Convert to Islam, I’ll get you a curry wife
I thought Indians aren’t muslim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and johncruz12345