Avoid bringing up our discussions to the public

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Unfortunately, most people are too bluepilled and unable to understand our concerns.

I've talked about my problems to some people (regarding the struggle in the dating game and the looks issue) only to get shun, being considered as lame, crazy and weird.

If you plan to go to the highest level of looksmaxing (surgeries) you better off keeping that for yourself.

Trying to explain the importance of looks or the reason of your plight is such an exercise in futility when talking to normies.

They are so oblivious and we can't really blame them for that, they just haven't been into our life experiences. Therefore, they will never be able to relate to us whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, elfmaxx, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
JoinedOct 30, 2018

True. Even most ugly people are not blackpilled. There are many people like pic related who thinks that by 'being confident' and 'having game' will get him a gf. The good news is that more and more people are discovering the blackpill each day.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I never go out in public anyway so no worries

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and DeformAspergerCel
teur

Joined Oct 30, 2018 Messages 331

I don't bother to talk beyond small talk

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
You know it used to be in the old days,
They had their fake orgasms and shit
We can tell niggas today hey I wanna LOOKSMAX MOTHERFUCKER.

Unfortunately, most people are too bluepilled and unable to understand our concerns.

I've talked about my problems to some people (regarding the struggle in the dating game and the looks issue) only to get shun, being considered as lame, crazy and weird.

If you plan to go to the highest level of looksmaxing (surgeries) you better off keeping that for yourself.

Trying to explain the importance of looks or the reason of your plight is such an exercise in futility when talking to normies.

They are so oblivious and we can't really blame them for that, they just haven't been into our life experiences. Therefore, they will never be able to relate to us whatsoever.
They’ll call us crazy, which we kinda are ngl.

They want to think it's your personality and attitude and will just tell you you have a victim mentality if you bring up something you can't control as a low status male

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Just beat the Fuck out of them if they start with the bluepilled bs. This is why I don't "hang out" or "party" because most people are fucking idiots and walking stereotypes so why bother? Everyone is your potential enemy.
And I quote Junger: As for the do-gooders, I am familiar with the horrors that were perpetrated in the name of humanity, Christianity, progress. I have studied them. I do not know whether I am correctly quoting a Gallic thinker: ‘Man is neither an animal nor an angel; but he becomes a devil when he tries to be an angel.’

though I have reservations regarding Junger's fedora tier argument on Christianity, because even Christianity assumed all men and women were evil, i.e. original sin "Carl Schmitt once remarked that any serious approach to political philosophy must begin with the presumption that humanity is evil "

Attachments

• 14114266225731.jpg
    14114266225731.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It’s over for many men.

True. Even most ugly people are not blackpilled. There are many people like pic related who thinks that by 'being confident' and 'having game' will get him a gf. The good news is that more and more people are discovering the blackpill each day.
View attachment 58681
that's bad news bro. More looksmaxxers = more competition. Means more people will be gymcelling, wearing lifts, getting surgery etc.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
that's bad news bro. More looksmaxxers = more competition. Means more people will be gymcelling, wearing lifts, getting surgery etc.
Exactly. Do not spread this stuff. It'll only go from hard mode to extreme mode.

Fortunately, my friends aren't normies and are blackpilled to some extent.

It’s funny how your friends and family will be against looksmaxing, obviously your friends don’t want to see you ascend higher than them. I’ve only told one of my mates about this site but that’s because he’s red pilled. If I tell the rest of my my normie mates I’m pretty sure they’ll shun me and call me autistic
My family is Christian as well so they’re blue pilled as hell

Just be your self and be confident broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Most people are blackpilled and realize how looks are important but if they're nt theyre also low IQ so probably havent thought about deeply enough and have been conditioned to believe it's bad to think about it

i blackpill my chadlite roomate and he continues to date an ogre. he knows she like him for his looks, engineer status, aryan halo. such a waste of time for him tbh but i guess the uglier the whore the more she will suck u off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back